What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/81RqEnvczV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't/can't take the time to consider the ramifications of letting in a ton of people with massively different cultures and habits and just wants to b nce.

>we benefit from diversity
the greatest dogma of 21st century

>looks like a stupid feminist
>thinks holding a sign with her opinion written on it will make her opinion any less shit
>doesn't even understand that refugees cannot be welcomed without fucking up the locals
>doesn't even take a moment to think how retarded it is to want to live next to a person whose belief tells him that he has to kill you if you don't belief in his god

they keep ruining the world...

>scottish

she was then killed by an exploding haggis

how can you look at this shit and say that she isn't brainwashed?

She means she's retarded.

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

I don't understand why no one ever feels to explain why, precisely, we benefit from diversity. They say it as though it's self-evident.

>we are all benefitted by living in a diverse society
Let's hear three substantive reasons why

>scottish
pottery

> everyone except those below 6'3

was giving women rights the biggest mistake men did?

Racists

Can someone tell me what is the benefit of diversity?

She wants her Sup Forums fanbase to die off.

It does benefit you and your fifty cousins because it allows you to come to my country and be leeches.

>vacant eyes again

Brainwashing

This.

Although they probably will say
> food meme
We've got the recipes, they can fuck off.

I can't make out all of her writing, but I can make out:
>something something please rape and kill me thx bai

>human rights
God I hate this meme. There is no such thing as human rights. Human rights would imply all humans agree on right and wrong, on licit and illicit, on sacred and blasphemy. We don't.

Fuck, even Muslims made their own version of the declaration of human rights...

Shes LARPING
Shes Lying.
youtu.be/81RqEnvczV8

Idiots like her should be required to house the immigrants.
The moment they have to deal with the consequences they'll realize what they're doing.
They need to suffer the consequences of their actions.

Also, she's a traitor.

>women
>think

pick one fellow frapebro

Different perspectives and cultures bring various ideas to the table, assuming you still allow for meritocracy and free speech so the best ideas can naturally shine through. Basically "cultural appropriation" is the reason why diversity is good. If you take the best parts of other cultures to incorporate them then you should be able to come out with the strongest culture.

Obviously this doesn't work if you aren't allowed to criticize other cultures at all, and the "mainstream" culture is renounced so completely that even the good aspects of it are demonized. Or if you give up meritocracy in favor of diversity. Or if you claim that identity is fluid but also claim that identity is a mark of virtue it contradicts itself.

I just noticed she's a Scot.
My genes are from Scotland.
I wouldn't shed a tear if she were brutally murdered by the Muslims she's bringing in.

that's the look of fluoride, estrogen, social media and hollywo

fuck beat me to it you prussian cuck

She looks very good for an anglo

Thanks for the explanation mate

>Different perspectives and cultures bring various ideas to the table
We already did that, we took the parts that worked and incorporated them into our culture. You don't take the best parts of someones culture by importing the people who eant to leave their culture and join yours, then have a half arsed attempt at assimilating them which makes them hate you even more.

White Genocide obviously.

There's no flouride in the water here lad.

She meant she wants to be raped.

Meaningless rhetoric

>liberal meme slogans are why we need more Manchesters
Immigration is a public policy, like all others.
It should be judged using the "general interest" and "public utility" principles like EVERY OTHER public policy.
Under these two principles, refugees and immigrants wouldn't be a problem.

Why should my state's resources and taxpayer money go to civil war participants ?
"War" refugees are not real refugees under UN law.
Economic "refugees" are not refugees at all under any law.

Why is she nude? is she inviting rapefugees into culturally enriching her racist white womb?

redpill me on scotland. how does it compare to bongland?

There's nothing wrong with helping refugees, especially since they're generally likely to integrate into the larger culture. Obviously there's concerns about increased crime, terrorism, and a shift in culture. Which are all perfectly valid concerns that aren't racist or whatever people like to say. This is the same argument that's been happening for centuries.

But yes, bringing in mass amounts of refugees and then treating them like some kind of special "class" that can't be criticized is asinine. Or not allowing police to actually do their job because it would be "racist" is complete outright lunacy. As a Brit, I'm sure you've seen the reports of fathers being arrested trying to save their daughters from Muslim rape gangs. The idea should be to tolerate the refugees, not be too harsh on them for cultural differences but still criticize and teach. (i.e. Don't physically assault them for wearing a headscarf, but instead tell them why it seems unacceptable to you.)

Outstanding natural beauty and traditionally orientated in the more rural parts. It's a decent place if you stay away from the cities. The political climate here is sweden-tier, just with less refugees.

There is none, white women are whores for brown/black dick. That is why it's always western white women begging for refugee men to be let in whilst pretending they are children and even covering up for rapes they commit.

I'm at the point where I think more refugees should be let in because eventually white women will get sick of being raped and having their children raped by these dune coons and we can restart the white master race engines and start culling the filth.

she isnt nude

are you blind?

Theres actually been multiple studies which have shown that more "diversity" in a community leads to:

less trust
more crime
less social cohesion

If I remember rightly one of the studies came from an SJW Harvard professor who set out to prove how great diversity was, and was so shocked by his findings that he sat on it for years.

what is Scottish refugee council

does scotland really fucking need refugees? why would a refugee go to scotland over any country in europe

She means she wants some nigger refugee haggis stuffed into her shepherd's pie.

>I'm a young person whose brain hasn't fully finished developing despite being told this fact, yet I try hard to use sub-systems that physically do not yet exist in my brain to justify my faith-based religion, Feminism.
Probably something like that. Saged, this is a nigger-tier post... wait a second, are you a literal nigger? Because that would certainly explain why you thought your post was a good idea.