Fmr CIA director confirms collusion between Trump campaign and Russia

“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign"

Other urls found in this thread:

you
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was still worth it just keep Shillery out of the white house, but yeah Trump is fucking done.

>"It has now been confirmed that Trump ordered Russian mail-order brides for all of his staff".
>"He also pointed at a map and mentioned Russia which confirms he has inside knowledge from Russian sources"

Weasel words lmao, he's saying that there's proof that people in Trumps camapaign talked to Russia, big whoop. If they had something major they would have revealed it.
Listen, I don't even like trump but this Russia stuff is garbage, it's driving the left insane and turning them into rabid dogs. Just admit it; Trump-Russia is Trump's birther shit.

Obama's muzzlem throws Trump under the bus

IMAGINE MY SCHLOCK

FAKE NEWS. Finish the quote OP. The contacts "may or may not have been benign"

>Weasel words lmao, he's saying that there's proof that people in Trumps camapaign talked to Russia, big whoop.
Excuse me?

you tube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk

Trump is unironically finished. Prove me wrong

>Guys i totally saw the Trump campaign colluding with Russia before the Trump campaign was even a thing
>Believe me
>Please

It's over you fat anime virgin kremlinsbots drumpf supporters time to see your god of piss get impeached. You are laughing stocks and will now never have any relevance again

Boom! Over for Drumpf

They're not going to impeach TRUMP because people he knows have talked to Russia. But keep spinning your wheels shill

Who are we supposed to believe if not the head of the central intellegence organization?

>Campaign associates
They're talking about Page, in 2013
>Talked to Russians
Literally also said it may have been benign. Also they released this in the reuters article over a week ago
>Also denied Trump pressuring them to stop investigation
He literally provided nothing new yet people think its a happening.

>Guys a Russian might have talked to them at some point, that means they colluded to rig the election.
Concern troll elsewhere, dipshit.

No.

Sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields
Sage goes in all fields
>sage goes in all fields

Why talk to Russia?

>there was no evidence of birtherism
>there is evidence that the trump campaign colluded with Russia, and that trump tried his damnedest to shut down any investigations into that fact

>who
You should believe in provided evidence, m9

Why not?

>Who are we supposed to believe if not the head of the central intellegence organization?

go sit in a corner and think abou what u just said. The CIA is one of the best disinfo outfits in the world.

\pol\

(((CIA)))

Lol at you thinking stopping Trump will save you, what comes after Trump will be worse

There had to have been collusion based on the timing of when wikileaks dropped their intel. Hillary would say something about Saudi Arabia, and hundreds of leaks would drop all related to Saudi Arabia.

For this to be systematically done, you would need a staff working around thw clock of well over 100 people. It was probably done in somw Russian war room

Contacts and interactions =/= collusion; everyone knows or SHOULD know that BOTH campaigns had people talking to Russian ambassadors.

Whoever shows solid evidence ya nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo

Brennan: "But for more than three decades I have also had the tremendous fortune to travel the world, and as part of that experience, to learn about the goodness and beauty of Islam"

Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks, fuccboi.

(((((((((((((((((((((Saddam has WMDs, Pls Invade for Israel while I Aerosol Spray the upper Atmosphere, heating the planet, helping with the kike narrative, Brennan)))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes and this cock sucking, bull prepping faggot didn't remember it for months but now does after Comey was fired.

There is ZERO evidence for any of their allegations since the very beginning, but everyone - congress, media, judges - is accepting rumors and dubious interpretations as facts and believe me, they're gonna win, Trump will be impeached for NOTHING if this keeps going on.

At least now, nobody with a triple-digit IQ cqn honestly say he believes in democracy.

Yes, Jan 20th, 2025.

>Russia had nothing to do with Wikileaks

srs though, how is this CIA nigger not on trial for war crimes

>Hurr durr le russian diplomats are ebil xDDD
Major presidential candidate talks to foreign diplomat. Nigger, why don't you care that he also talked to other diplomats as well.

evidence
oh wait

""contacts and interaction""
We know Flynn and Kislyak spoke on the day Obongo dropped the retarded sanctions. This literally confirms nothing new. Oh and sage.

Saw the stream of this, it's literally nothing.
Also Brennan is a literal commie.

Not really, Wikileaks has a search function. Anyone could have done it. Oh and sage.

So much wrong with this. Firstly, there is no evidence that trumps campaign colluded with Russia. Feel free to give me some. Second, new fbi director is extremely non partisan goody good. How is that evidence of trump trying not to be investigated? Remember Comey fucked your queen in the election. Why not get rid of him?

"... I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals"
You fucking weasel, post the whole damn quote.

"contacts and interactions" does not confirm collusion you colossal retard.

"As I said Mr. Gowdy, I don't do evidence,"
>I don't have proof but I saw the aliens with my own eyes officer.

>mfw stanley the classmate of samantha daughter of the intern for the milwaukee area GOP party's tailor got called a cyka blyat in dota 2

And that's how Hillary got hacked.

M-me too I saw some shit too! Oh man I saw it, it was like Russia and the Trump campaign and they were on the paper and I saw it!

>Podesta fails to disclose payments from leaving a board with two of Russia's Top Banks for $35m
>Podesta brother lobbies on behalf of one of said banks to loosen economic sanctions for russian banking sector
>HRC uranium deal
But guys we need to worry about
>Trump shaking hands with russian diplomat assigned to Washington at a rally

Finished with what?

>“I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign"

translation
>"I've heard from other people that said they have evidence that people in Trump's campaign talked to Russian officials."

so, nothing new

Brennan is a deep stater of the highest rank. He has a lot to lose if the Seth Rich story explodes.

He's also a Muslim convert. Seriously.

>still no evidence

'Contact' doesn't not mean 'collusion'. I'm sure there was 'contact' with many nations around the world that no one seems to care about.

>contact and interaction
>not collusion

remember, these worms use their words carefully

>Prove me wrong
>prove a negative
nigger detected

the cia is the biggest group of lying faggots outside of the jews

>Trusting government

maybe you should see Hunt's questioning of brennan today in the open hearing. Hunt kinda predicted this article would happen and that it would give a false impression to the reader to which brennan agreed.
nonethless this brennan guy is a liar and a cheat

why did you quote me?

agreeing with you

Brennan is a muslim, sunni, wahhabi terrorist.

God I can't wait for him to get impeached so you faggots stop being so smug.

Did he write a memo too?

Obama's birth certificate isn't even real, fuckface.

>ner ervedernce

Go fuck your neck.

A bunch of virgin neo-nazi faggots on an imageboard

Gonna be a long time, leaf. Your economy will light on fire way before that would ever happen.

We've earned our smugness, mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy1WnIFJ2Oo