Whats the best religion according to Sup Forums ?

whats the best religion according to Sup Forums ?

DEUS

The Overman

Australian.

Singularitarianism

Judaism

The most logical religion i see is googleism.Since we cant worship ourselves why not worship our creations (since we already do that)

islam, religion for alpha mans.

>Wanna take back what you said, prick?

Do cockroaches even have religion?

Oy vey, this is not Tel Aviv

POLanism, having faith into Poland.

the one wich is based in sience, none

KEKism

The belief that our race, the White race, is the next step in the evolution of mankind.

we worship the elder bugs who sleep deep in the unforgiving depths of the kitchens, dreaming

oh and they're not going to wait for you to turn off the lights

Found the unaware scientologist.

INTERNATIONALISM

INTERNET
+
NATIONALISM

buddhism

Orthodox-Celtic-Sikhism

The future religion of catalanism

I'm a fan of Buddhist philosophy. Teaches us that our attachments are the greatest weapons against us. We must conquer ourselves in life.

Follow Christ my son.

grey wicca

Atheism/gnosticism. The truth is out there to be sought, not in books written by stupid people 2000 years ago who just wanted power and to justify their shitty behaviour with divine will.

"God(s)" didn't give us free will to blindly follow the word of fellow men pretending to have a unique connection with the divine, we have free will to see it ourselves away from the words of man.

Well, that was how it used to be, Sup Forums is predominantly Christian, not quite the anarchist Sup Forums. But hey, at least they aren't attacking random children in the name of their fantasy.

autism

men*

what the fuck mans mean

Of most religions in the world, few are worth paying attention, even fewer to follow, this one however is one of the few worth taking into account.

But you can do that, without its. To search for truth, to conquer our own weakness, to learn and seek, that does not require it. But if you must, its a better one than the tainted ones from the middle east, nothing good ever came out of that area.

>tfw i fell for this meme
>gave away all my stuff because i thought it was holding me back
>still a depressed mess, only now with nothing
posting from my library's computer

Islam is best religion

Islam is final red pill

Poland stronk!

Judaism, duh

Fuck off, even if you're being ironic
No religion, just morals and principles.

you do know giving everthing away mean giving things which are more luxory than necessity away right ?

i mean, i still have food. i tend to stare at the wall in my free time. i don't think it's making me happier, though.

islam
Allah is the one true God of the prophets and all creations. Search you heart and you know its true.

None. Atheism with pagan morals is what will carry us forward.

too all the people who say islam. being a muslim i have realised Modern islam is not good ( meaning shit).Our so called schollars have perverted the religion to be benificial to some them.We arent following islam as it was supposed to be followed so that is out of the question (its my opinion tho)

Could argue that's a variation of ancestor worship.

I think western biology is not really geared toward absolute belief.