POL BTFO AGAIN: NO FCC FINES FOR COLBERT

variety.com/2017/tv/news/fcc-stephen-colbert-trump-1202442059/

>Sup Forums spent weeks empowering the left and gained nothing from it

Nice meme magic faggots.

The FCC just made it so that gay slurs can be used on TV.
Who won faggot?

Colbert, you dumb NEET.

Guess what'll happen if cable networks start running 10PM+ shows with hosts throwing out slurs "like faggot" on a regular basis - you'd have a shitstorm in no time with people asking for their heads.

>after 10pm
>FFC allows worse

grow up tryhard trumpkin crybabby juicy cock holster faggot

>Appealing to the FCC was never the way to deal with Colbert. They hold all the cards in that approach.

The right way to deal with that bastard is to engage him in a war of attrition. Meme him into irrelevance just like we did with Shia. The man is unhinged as it is. We exploit his key weaknesses.

HWNDU - Colbert Edition

>gay slurs
>cockholster
>a gay slur
you can't seriously be this retarded m8

Exactly. This is how you become bi-winning, folks.

old fag here. Sup Forums never wanted Colbert even challenged for telling shitty jokes, let alone fined. Shills have been on Sup Forums for 18 months, they tried to false flag a "grassroots" push and failed. We got Trump elected. Go fuck yourself, nigger.

How will I ever sleep at night?

>there was actually faggots on here who kept copying and pasting 'hurr if you get 100 FCC complains they HAVE TO FINED COLBERT!!!'

that was a faggot campaign. luckily those same retards are now distracted by 'hurrr his name wuz seth richs'

>We got Trump elected
delusional as fuck m8.

>unironically believing Sup Forums is responsible for getting donald trump elected

>we

I find your lack of faith in meme magic disturbing.

it dehumanizes people who suck cock. do you know how slurs work?

Colbert showed a little girls panties on Mondays show

pretty sure that is haram to the FFC

If the FCC is to fine Colbert for anything at all, then they would have to drop an atomic bomb on Fox literally every other day.

Honestly this is the best idea. Be creative with how to mess with him.

It doesn't though...

It specifically dehumanizes one person in the context of a rant meant specfically to target and bash Trump.. who isn't gay. It has nothing to do with gay people, nothing to do with dehumanizing them and nothing to do with gay people at all. Women suck cock, some faggot men suck cock but Trump is putin's cockholster.. there's a difference.

All it means is that cock holster is now an acceptable substitute for mouth.

Shia is a shit movie actor who memed himself into irrelevance. Colbert has a much more established reputation, and antics arent going to phase him in the long run. I think itd be better to expose him by simply beating his arguments. The more he presses back the more he'll hang himself with each defeat. Getting liberals to turn on him over homophobia was a good start, and future tactics should run along those lines.

kek only desires chaos

Trump, Colbert, whoever - nobody is favored

Concur. We have the power, but we gotta use a number of different tactics.

>In an evil system, a good man is pure chaos.
kek: 420

nine eleven, hearty laugh

bit off topic but norm macdonalds pic made me remember it

>end of his new comedy special
>talks about global warming
>remembers there being climate change scares when he was a kid and how they would always say "think of the children"
>climate is still comfortable, says "i was one of those children"
>mentions how they're doing the same shit now

norm is redpilled as fuck, guarantee you he knows more than hes letting on......