Seriously, do things like yesterday's Muslim bombing actually hurt the "refugees welcome" liberals in election numbers...

Seriously, do things like yesterday's Muslim bombing actually hurt the "refugees welcome" liberals in election numbers, or are British people bluepilled?

British people are either old or Muslim. They've been displaced.

No. The elections are rigged. Don't be naive

why that look like it was run through an oilfy filter and it looks like a bunch of grown men victims?

it only affects the families directly involved and maybe some of their friends.

So being completely optimistic this event might have swayed 1,000 voters

"oily filter" effect sometimes happens on my phone camera too in low light conditions. I think it attempts to de-noise the high ISO image and in doing so blurs a lot.

But yeah, where are the dead kids? The leftist students at my uni could probably do with seeing a few dismembered children before making the #NotAllMuslims signs

"refugees welcome" liberals don't exist as a serious voting bloc here anyway. It wont effect the election much.

No, it only reinforces their NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!!11 shit

>#wearemanchester upper right hand corner

What kind of explosive was it? You can't even buya butter knife without a permit in the UK, they confiscate spare tires as weapons. How the fuck can someone make a bomb even if they want to?

I think it was smuggled in since they have no boarder security to speak of.

This. News is allready flooded with tax dollar pr of 3 taxi drivers offering free rides instead of the ppl hurt

my family met up today. eight year old cousin had 2 class mates in it. 14 year old had 2 class mates in the attack. children in my family now have photos on their phones of injured class mates. you wouldnt believe the simmering rage just beneath the surface in this community. I thouroughly believe if they declared all muslims fair game tomorrow, you'd see carnage in a matter of hours.

nope. 80% of these retards were at the airport with "refugees welcome" signs, an 80% of brits will walk the streets with "not all muslims" signs in the future. brits and eurotrash are cucked beyond belief. fuck them, let them eat halal cake.

ah thanks I didn't know that.

spbp

It hardens peoples respective stance. Anti-immigrants will become more anti-immigrant and pro-immigrants will become more pro-immigrant.

Social media IS the bluepill.

If they say one contradictory thing they lose their entire social network.

People were conditioned to need it. It's amazing how cleverly designed this trap was.

no clue, but soap, fertilizer, black powder, gas, bullets, crock pots, garage door openers, nails arn't banned in britianistan

Nail bomb pressure cooker thingy

So much peace in this picture

You can make explosives from common domestic chemicals. You can make detonator from same explosive and bunch of wires and batteries.
Preventing self-cooked bombs is impossible.

Why was Trump chosen to win, what is their play?