Happening in Marawi pt.7

>closer to sunrise edition (Media still silent
>Martial law declared over area (MINDANAO)
>Military intervention expected @ sunrise

old threads:
(lot of pictures)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867090719638421504/pu/vid/640x360/rulW8Pu--vfjdR1v.mp4
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/867097836147675138
gsdrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ConflictAnalysisARMM.pdf
twitter.com/Rita_Katz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2016_Butig_clash
philstar.com/nation/2017/04/25/1693826/westmincom-capture-maute-camp-contained-isis-spread
time.com/4755528/indonesia-isis-philippines-caliphate-abu-sayyaf/
archive.is/WlbtJ
archive.is/R0iae
cnnphilippines.com/videos/
youtu.be/H60gxZO5Sdc
archive.is/VeZwQ
ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf
archive.is/1aBKx
archive.is/10waV
twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/867050723162243072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Videos I could find:
Fire:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867020217188220929/pu/vid/358x640/3zzW1WsIGcFsvpdM.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867025568084226049/pu/vid/178x320/W0zIl-OGmEYy0y7y.mp4

Gunfire:
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/866960492052578304/pu/vid/1280x720/iYFt4npfP1vF5yXc.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867069026165456896/pu/vid/640x360/3qYkRsENuztvqB9w.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867062244982632448/pu/vid/320x180/sXDb12rCc3XwD5xy.mp4

Other:
video.twimg.com/amplify_video/866994784321196032/vid/540x360/TqfnyCykA2R2BnC0.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/867090719638421504/pu/vid/640x360/rulW8Pu--vfjdR1v.mp4

Sum up of witness accounts

--------------------------
Update as of 10:47pm (local time)
-AFP are sending more troops in Marawi
- Patients and nurses are safe inside the APMC and the latter are currently on duty.
- Armed men are confirmed to be the Maute group.
- The Maute group together with the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters has pledged allegiance to ISIS.
- Firefight ensues with the government troops.
- A policeman and 2 ambulance drivers were killed.
- Homes are being trespassed.
- Women not wearing Hijabs are being taken away.
- AFP received an intel that Abu Sayyaf leader Isnilon Hapilon was with the Maute group.
- Some buildings in Dansalan College were burnt to ashes.
- Most affected areas are Basak Malutlut, Sarimanok, Marinaut, Provincial Jail, Amai Pakpak, Bo. Saber, Sarimanok and most of the key intersections in Marawi.
- Marawi City Jail is on fire.
- Detainees in the City Jail were freed by the group.
- At least 5 gov't troops are now wounded.
- Chapel in Barrio Paypay is on fire.
- The group took away the firetrucks so that the fire can't be put out.
- Marawi City is experiencing total electricity blackout.
- ISIS flags are raised in several areas in the city including hospitals, government establishments, and police cars.
- Gunshots are being heard all over the city again.
- Maute group has left the Amai Pakpak Medical Center.
- Maute recruiting residents to join them.
- AFP issued a 5-hour ultimatum for civilians to leave before they start bombing Marawi again.
- Maute is interrogating civilians. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, they will kidnap you and will be "taken cared of"
- Maute used trucks to block all entry/exit including bridges.
- Police captain killed.
- The group is seizing houses looking for men to recruit.
- Civilians are asked to recite the Shahada. If they can't, theyre killed.
- Some of the teachers in Dansalan College are already dead. Their heads are being displayed on the highway.

Bump

Hoping Dut will be coming back straight from Russia in a newly bought Russian Jet fighter plane and starts the bombing on these fucks.

Thanks

Can't wait for the ass whipping from Du30

Please bump from time to time, I'll update when something new comes up.

Am I the only one sort of excited for martial law?

Hope Congress doesn't act like pussies

Not like it matter to me much, but i hope it will be interesting.

I feel like going on jihad against all the fucking normies re/posting 'pray for world' photoshops

Please send video to offical channels in philippines:
twitter.com/geopolitiquee/status/867097836147675138

(Seems to be the first offical video from that group, based on the music overlay and perspective of the attack)

They fucked up and you can see their faces.

God bless for keeping these threads up user. Its 5am in here, badly need to sleep rn. Will post more after I get a few hours of rest.

Stay safe my flipbros. Duts army is coming.

My pleasure, rest good.

No update?

Has the situation gotten slightly under control?

FA-50's when?

>finally get a happening
>comfy
>jungle chinks start a civil war

STOP STEALING OUR THUNDER REEEEEE

Sun is rising in about 20 minutes
That's when we expect military to storm in.

Obviously, there is little to no information.
Media are probably gagged

I'll keep staying up

Such a shame internet speed sucks in that region, so we might not see a livestream

So we are up to two big martial laws on top of continuing martial law in France and Tunisia?

Few juice pictures would be satisfying enough for me desu

Just curious, did you have much interest of the Philippines prior to this, or did this incident open your eyes to this country?

How do Flip muslims get so many guns?

I have interest in South / South East asia in general. Would like to travel around once.
But other than that..not much

It is a long read, but seems to be worth it:

Sun is going up any minute now..

>P R A I S E T H E S U N

Well, I for one have beyond autism-levels of knowledge on Philippine politics, and know plenty of Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia

If there's anything you don't understand, just ask me.

>inb4 9gag
literally just googled random image

You might like her twitter profile (quit a lot of reports about previous ISIS attacks):
> twitter.com/Rita_Katz

> So it begins

Aight, thanks

I can add, something similar happened a few months ago with Maute occupying a town in the same area

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2016_Butig_clash

Luckily, kebab was removed with no fatal causalities of the Armed Forces of the Philippines

So this is the Martial Law area
Breddy yuge

Who wants to bet it's a CIA operation to overthrow Duterte?

Pretty much, although places circled in pic related is where the rebellions occur

lmao reds what do they want
>Maute takes over Marawi
>Reds tell the military to call off operations
>panicking due to martial law

>Philippines
Only what happens in the West or in East Asia can be a happening

Interesting

You don't decide that Serbia

Oh shid

TOP KEK

I wonder if the military is storming in already..

>pic mil claims to surround the city
(article last updated 3 hour ago)

Idk how much to trust the military spokeperson
They lied alot when it broke out..

From the articles I've read, it seems that 15 or so ISIS militants were just chimping out in the streets. Some people on twitter were claiming that they managed to get control of a jail, which could mean we have a real mini-happening on our hands.

>trusting a military spokesperson
>ever
Haha, nothing to see here!
J-just look away comrade!

Media / military was downplaying it for hours until they declared martial law

Latest claims talked about hundreds jihadis and the prisoners were freed according to multiple witnesses and alleged video posted above.

Maute Group has an estimated 500 members

If the majority of them are there, it's going to be a hell of a fight

Bring them FA-50's and Broncos

>Latest claims talked about hundreds jihadis and the prisoners were freed according to multiple witnesses and alleged video posted above.
Sounds quit like the situation in Syria and Iraq, where they freed their buddies.

Hang in there sea-Asians.
I'm sure Du30 will help soon.

Thanks for the fill in.

Surprisingly, still no new info on social memedia.

Earlier someone I know online from the Phillipines translated me an article, it did say they released people from the jail and set fire in it

philstar.com/nation/2017/04/25/1693826/westmincom-capture-maute-camp-contained-isis-spread

Would fit their rehtoric.
The same goes for going from door to door and shooting non-muslims.

I have a feeling that the whole situation is realy underreported when it comes to that area in western media.

The more you look for ISIS connections in the philippines, the more articles you find about them.

Here is the bonfire

time.com/4755528/indonesia-isis-philippines-caliphate-abu-sayyaf/

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/WlbtJ

Will do, thanks for the info.

>times
>clickbait
I hate /nupol/.

Nobody in the Philippine media cares about Mindanaoans suffering

They are rather caring about Duterte declaring martial law in Mindanao, which triggers PTSD in the Liberal Party from the Martial law under Marcos

SE Asia is a bed of drugs and guns.

archive.is/R0iae

>Nobody in the Philippine media cares about Mindanaoans suffering
Why is that ? Because muslims ?

Noticed the PTSD stuff.

>media still silent
I think the less stuff there is posted in the media social media sites the better it is for our armed forces conducting anti-terrorist operations.

There's also the BIFF (Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters) who has also sworn allegiance to ISIS

See

I understand that, it's too little information for such a event.. + pretty much no interest from the west

Duterte gogogogo
these bastards will surely regret larping as le ISIS

morning news of CNN Philippines.

cnnphilippines.com/videos/

Don't worry, it's in mostly in English and pretty much the only based news media here.

Thanks for the articles, keep them going

>tfw no gf & flash

Hmm interresting

Better wait for the aftermath

got that problem at chorme too, use other browsers like internet explorer, it worked

It's because of a broken system where all focus is aimed at the Manila area. Mindanao has been neglected for decades as most of the funds from all over the country is sent to the National Capital Region(NCR), leaving the region, especially the muslim areas, underdeveloped. This goes for Visaya too, although at a less significant rate.

This in turn has caused alot of residents there to lose faith in the government and support muslim terrorist(and Communist terrorists) groups who promises the rise of the Caliphates of Sulu and Maguindanao to their former glory.

This in turn causes the northerners to view the people of Mindanao(and Visayas) as savages, poor and uneducated, although this is not the case at all
Ah, when I think of it, you are actually right

The DND and AFP has been too open to the media over numerous matters which they shouldn't announce until much later

long rundown of the marwari group

youtu.be/H60gxZO5Sdc

>9gag

Check this one out:
archive.is/VeZwQ

March 5, 2012

These groups sabotages development there too.
They even bomb power lines
The LGUs there are also very dynastic

The article is quit informative (already linked)
But pic related is kinda scarry.

Its around 5 Am in Philippines right?
When is the intervention happening?
Can u live stream?

ieee.es/en/Galerias/fichero/docs_analisis/2012/DIEEEA41-2012_TerrorismoIslamicoFilipinas_BPI_ENGLISH.pdf

In that way they can assume power

Just look at NPA

They are working really hard to sabotage any efforts to improve the lives on the residents in the areas they control so they can continue enjoying support from them, not knowing of the sabotage attempts

>live streaming with 25kb/s

Sure is

>someone joked about crusades in earlier threads
They..kind of ,,actually did have
>pic related

100 kb/s masterrace

archive.is/1aBKx

Seems like it would be not too hard to find people for a crusade

Ilaga is the closest thing one can get to an actual Crusade in this world
Most of them are armed with WWII surplus weapons

Ghumate jao

2013 forward seems like the breaking point where ISIS gained a lot of ground with their followers, based on the newsstories.
(You can add custom range on google).

Before it appears that there have been incididents, but after 2013, the politicans had a hard time explaining them.

>crucified 26 times in a day
I though that episode of House MD was over the top when that mexican crucified himself.. all my wut
... holy cow

Islam will win, you can't prevent that

I'll go to sleep after 6am or 7am pajeet

fuck off, ipis

Thanks for mentioning BIFF, I think if have found a rough estimate on the time where they pledged alliance to ISIS:
archive.is/10waV

>ywn remove kebab with these guys with your M1 Carbine

> We are not like them
> "But if they need our help, why not?" he added.
You cant make this shit up

End of the day all this ((they)) jew are creating this hatred towards muslims....every muslim islamic ruling and all over populating islamic countries are hellish shitholes for non muslims.....indonesia....phillipines is proof of this.....they have no money or oil gain/loss......this is proof and proof alone to declare holy war and wipe out islam and all its followers. AGAIN.

Fema camps for all muslim filth and converts in uk usa france and rest of europe and all the arab and sandniggers waiting on boats coming over the med sea right now as soon as they reach the shore kill them all....and then keep bringing them over till theres no arabs or niggers left in middle east and north africa and every one of them is slaughtered to death when they reach europen beach fronts.....there you go there countries are empty cos weve killed them all and all the ones who are here already fema camp and kill them and enslave the women AGAIN.

This time dont make mistakes.

>All these happenings this week

Oh boys ISIS are going to see what a proper military reaming is like.

kek

>bong defending islamists
How cucked can you be

>BIFF
>MILF

This is some Australian level trolling by KEK.

I have something for you Brit:
twitter.com/lievan_tem/status/867050723162243072

Fucking Aussis, I swear.
Now they are even shitposting for jihadis.

Fok, getting too sleepy..
Need some major development or I'm gonna pass out

There probably won't be for a while until the AFP is done with whatever it is they're doing there right now.