Brit/pol/ - American Cusine Edition

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Roger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400 (embed)

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.htm
>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempora
youtube.co/watch?v=1FmcbZoEvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CP83U6P9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thread conveniently dies when Project Tempura mentioned

feeling peckish

MARTIAL LAW

Second for notallsuicidebombers

>martial law

>Operation Tempura

WE POLICE STATE NOW BOYS

LITERALLY UNDER MARTIAL LAW

>I do not want the public to feel alarmed
Soldiers on the streets? You're damn right I'm alarmed.

We're turning into France

HOLY SHIT

FALSE-FLAG CONFIRMED

THERESA MAY JUST NAMED 'OPERATION TEMPORA' TOP SECRET STUFF THAT WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE SECURITY SERVICES

THIS IS HUGE, POLICE ON ALL STREETS AND MILITARY PERSONNEL

Is this fucking martial law?

>Operation Tempura

Can't tell if witty euphemism for battering terrorists or not

martial law, we France/Belgium now

IT'S A CODEWORD FOR THEIR ANCIENT SPYING PROGRAMME

BE QUIET WHITE MALES

>Operation Tempora now in force

What the hell are you guys watching? Who said we're under martial law?

1st for the glorious return to an Absolute Monarchy

youtube.co/watch?v=1FmcbZoEvzI

H A R R Y
A
R
R
Y

Lads, do you believe the increased threat level is politically motivated in any way? Evidence suggests that voters move to the right when this sort of thing happens.

>PM: Military personnel could be deployed to support armed police officers

Is this the start of the 1000 Year Tory Reich lads?

Tempora is the codeword for a formerly secret computer system that is used by the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ). This system is used to buffer most Internet communications that are extracted from fibre-optic cables, so these can be processed and searched at a later time.[2] It was tested since 2008 and became operational in the autumn of 2011.[3]

Tempora uses intercepts on the fibre-optic cables that make up the backbone of the Internet to gain access to large amounts of Internet users' personal data, without any individual suspicion or targeting. The intercepts are placed in the United Kingdom and overseas, with the knowledge of companies owning either the cables or landing stations.[4]

The existence of Tempora was revealed by Edward Snowden, a former American intelligence contractor who leaked information about the program to former Guardian journalist Glenn Greenwald in May 2013, as part of his revelations of government-sponsored mass surveillance programs. Documents Snowden acquired claimed that data collected by the Tempora program is shared with the National Security Agency of the United States.[5]

One of us...One of us...One of us...

So what does critical actually mean?
What will change?

Project Tempora
Now where's my ban?

>scary shit tbqhwyf

>people are surprised Theresa May wants to spy on people

And you faggots will still vote cuckservative instead of taking the Corbyn redpill.

May on LBC lad, threat level is up to 'critical'/another attack imminent/military being brought in under police command like they've had in France

WE WILL PREVAIL

WE CRITICAL NOW

>MILITARY PERSONNEL

live ammo?

We bandit country now

PLEASE READ MY POST:

FALSE-FLAG CONFIRMED

THERESA MAY JUST NAMED 'OPERATION TEMPORA' TOP SECRET STUFF THAT WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE SECURITY SERVICES

THIS IS HUGE, POLICE ON ALL STREETS AND MILITARY PERSONNEL

>Tempora is the codeword for a formerly secret computer system that is used by the British Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ). This system is used to buffer most Internet communications that are extracted from fibre-optic cables, so these can be processed and searched at a later time.[2] It was tested since 2008 and became operational in the autumn of 2011.[3]

>UK Defence officials issued a confidential DA-Notice to the BBC and other media asking the media to refrain from running further stories related to surveillance leaks including US PRISM program and the British involvement therein.[7][8]

Genralismo May just raised the threat level and says army will help with the armed police

It means don't go near brown people.

C R I T I C A L

Don't worry this is part and parcel

Who coordinated the vigils with the heart theme and the stand united pish? Labour party and unions or something?

>OPERATION TEMPURA WITH A SWEET CHILLI DIP

Big Brother is now our new Monarch.

Yeah, at airports and around Parliament and shit

Not on random street corners

I wonder what system replaced it. The Karma Police?

Why not just deport the muzzies instead of deploying the fucking army and spying on everyone? Theresa is completely cucked.

Need this madman to return

>Tempora uses intercepts on the fibre-optic cables that make up the backbone of the Internet to gain access to large amounts of Internet users' personal data, without any individual suspicion or targeting. The intercepts are placed in the United Kingdom and overseas, with the knowledge of companies owning either the cables or landing stations

>OPERATION TEMPORA

Cayman Islands

OH FUCK!

I think Critical means mandatory searches going into work tomorrow

Fucks sake man

>Only one obvious fatty in the entire mall area

Really made me think.

so when are we putting ground troops into the trafford centre, lads?

/ourguy/

>we will protect you from the threat we keep shipping in

Bring your lube.

Why cure when you can keep the patient ill and profit from the drugs they need?

1 thing I've been proud about over the last few years is how uncucked we are compared to France/Germany where you get a full bag search when going to fucking castles, and combs taken off you. Now we're no better than them. What's the plan?

LARP more you pathetic tory faggots

keep posting frogs here and voting for theresa, see if anything changes

> Suspect's age was 22
> Killed 22 people
> May 22nd

what

So where's the bets for the next cultural enrichment?

Move out of the city into the country. Offshore would be good e.g. Orkney

Lads could someone post the weak and wobbly Theresa May jelly pic please?

Where do you work lad?

Don't the army hate muslims?

So, you lads looking to buy some firearms? With the whole 'Martial Law' and 'Terrorism' thing I'd say it's about time to arm yourselves. I've been waiting for this moment since the Second Amendment was added tbqh.

It's the buzzword of the week

Did any of you faggots notice the bombing was the exact same date that Lee Rigby was murdered?

Whitehall

Is something happening? Someone give me a quick rundown, I had to sod off and cook dinner.

I don't think anyone was celebrating lad

Don't call me a Tory you cunt. Not everyone here votes cuckservative

Army on the streets lads

Terror threat critical

W-what do we do now?

BUT HE WAS A BRITISH NATIONALIST CLOSED BORDERS WOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING

Except stopped his parents from coming over a generation before and in essence stopped him.

21 lives > 3 people made to stay home and fix their own shithole

>LARP more you pathetic tory faggots

My post wasn't pro-tory

KEK!

>tfw critical
Scary stuff lads

so now GCHQ can see all the jungle/garage I illegally download thru soulseek?

sorry Tez

>voting tories
>ever

have fun with your VPN "realist"

nice try NSA
an Englishman knows that guns are for sport

I have some wanker on my Facebook feed claiming Christian and Right-wing extremism is far worse than Islamic terrorism.

Christ, just end me. I'm sick of dealing with these people.

You no longer have any rights.

them's some nice norks there satan

NEW incoming...

wtf even is this timeline lads?

>Piers Morgan and even fucking Morrissey are more redpilled than half the 'conservative' party

It's the government I'm scared of.

STRAP YOURSELVES IN LADS

>RT

How do I protect myself from them in London lads? Bit worried about it now it's critical desu.

Damn that's awesome. Its comments are hilariously cucked.

>Mfw MW3 was a documentary

youtube.com/watch?v=8_CP83U6P9s

Terror attack in Sydney Australia, Emu's have claimed responsibility.

#notallmohammeds

The comments on that post are fucking depressing.

Fucking hell just got off the phone with my mum. Turns out the 8 year old went to the school down the road. And the 18 year old used to go to the primary school where she teaches now (but wasn't in her class) and also to my old college. And that's just two out of the 22, we haven't even heard about the rest yet. Didn't realise it was literally that close to home, thought most of the victims would be from Manchester.

You'll get molested more at the airport.

wait, what?

shit lads are they going to find my karen folder?