Posession of Cannabis/Marijuana narcotics is a Federal Felony in EACH and EVERY State in the United States of America...

Posession of Cannabis/Marijuana narcotics is a Federal Felony in EACH and EVERY State in the United States of America. Use of Cannabis narcotics impairs the intelligence and rationality of the User by effectively lobotomizing the endo-cannabinoid system which evolved in the brain over millions of years for purposes OTHER than 'getting high'.

The brain works best when it's unimpaired by cannabis narcotics.

>who
>cares
People huff gas to get high, who cares if they smoke some whacky tobacky

God damn devils lettuce.

Yes

Mom get off Sup Forums

Smokin' pot and hailin' Satan over here, boss

>land of the free
>can't even grow a plant for recreational enjoyment

>giving a fuck about the federal government
States rights, don't tread on me

The Federal Government for one cares. That's why it's a federal FELONY in EVERY State. Your logic is impaired by consumption of illegal narcotics.

>Be you
>say:
>who
>cares

>Everyone knows it's a huge issue that millions of people care about.

Boot lickers love authority telling them what to do

Don't forget the reefer madness.

Meanwhile saucing your brain and beating your family is totally cool. Alcohol Dindus

>Be a cannabis addict
>Have your logic impaired
>Think the fact it comes from 'a plant' is a rational argument
>Arsenic is an elemental mineral
>Eat minerals

Could this explain the racial IQ gap?

>giving a shit what other people do

It's not like cannabis turns people into violent rapists, why do you care what they do with their bodies

ITT
Cannabis addicts rationalize why they self-lobotomize with intelligence and rationality impairing illegal narcotics.

>muh daddy said so and I can divine intent of genes
Kill yourself, liberal in denial.

>Be you
>Not have the ability to think rationally
>'ALL THAT MATTERS is VIOLENT RAPISM!'

>ITT
>government bootlickers shilling for pharma companies and police unions

>Be you
>Think the complex endo-cannabinoid system which signals and controls a variety of important systems was magically put into your brain to 'get high'.
>be retarded like that because you've fucked your endo-cannabinoid system with exogenous plant-based neuro-transmitter mimics

>Be you
>Be retarded from Drug Abuse
>Be paranoid about Pharmacy Companies and Police Unions because of drug abuse.

> be you (a retard)
> thinks the government banned weed for the "safety" of its citizens
>think you know the "objective" function of highly complex brain structures that arouse from evolution

>Be me.
>Not be drug addicted
>Have a much clearer understanding of neuroscience that you, you having your intelligence and rationality impaired by a flood of mimetic plant-based neurotransmitter-like substances that overpower your endogenous ligands.

>be you
>think the 'objective' function of highly complex brain structures that arose from evolution is 'to get high'.
>Because you're a stoner

Awfully buttblasted there, OP

nice theory, but without any facts I'm just gonna keep smoking weed my dude.

also
>The brain works best when...
works best for what? you need to have clear ideas before spouting this kinda bs

fuck, I just realized this is bait.

weed is a crutch for losers

Works best for fitness survival.
What do you think the brain does? It does everything better when it's not impaired.

The facts are the facts and they are that the endo-cannabinoid system did not evolve for you to get high.

It evolved to control a lot of different things from memory to motivation to creativity to hunger etc. etc.

It's patently ridiculous to consider that it evolved for you to get high.

It's also patently ridiculous to think that flooding a signaling system with external noise makes it work better.

Just. Fucking. Absurd.

You are sold the drugs so that you'll self-administer them and be more easily controlled due to the consequent loss in intelligence and susceptibility to suggestion that results from a loss in rationality.

Among other reasons.

Cannabis narcotics are of very bad, I never with them. Attorney General Jeff Sessions very of that opinion also. Cannabis drug is very bad drug. Others say things against this but much of studies made.

It's rocket boot upgrades for fucking winners. If you were retarded post mj use, you were retarded anyways.

Hahaha! You so very much funny man!

Cannabis narcotics as opposed to opioid narcotics, dumbass.

You do know there is a difference right?

but aren't those effects temporary?
doesn't your argument apply to any artificial pleasure or intoxicant?
and, why does fitness and survival matter more than pleasure? our lives are defined solely by experience, so shouldn't our main concern be positive experience and not extended experience?

I took a weed once. It turned my life upside down forever.

People who have weak / absent father figures love having a problem with authority

>lobotomizing the endo-cannabinoid system
Don't be stupid. Instead be critical of its effect on the nucleus accumbens, VTA, and frontal lobe, assigning high incentive salience to drug seeking behavior, deprioritizing normal behaviors. Also it is NOT a narcotic. Get your facts straight or you sound foolish.

I'll stop smoking when you stop drinking.

Additionally, laws are for poor people and for people that don't know anybody.

Temporary? Depends on a lot of things. If you missed an opportunity due to being stoned, the effects could be permanent. As an extreme example you could be dead because a jaguar ate you because your reflexes were slowed, or you could be a janitor because you failed your MCAT, instead of a neurosurgeon. Either way you would be less likely to attract a fit mate and your DNA might be lost to eternity. The fact that you overlook such simple facts like this tell me that you've impaired your rationality systems.

Does my argument apply to any artificial pleasures or intoxicants? Everything is different my friend. EtOH doesn't work via receptor-mediated action in the same way than cannabis does. Other intoxicants aren't sold from vending machines like Cannabis. Other intoxicants weren't schedule I last year, but freely available now.

Why does fitness and survival matter more than pleasure? Um, 'Pleasure' is fleeting and easily controlled with drugs to the detriment of the organism. The fact that you don't recognize this tells me that you've fucked your rationality.

The fact that you can't differentiate between stoned 'positive' experience and quality positive experience, and the only thing you can imagine is 'extension' tells me that your rationality is impaired.

I suggest you put down the cannabis narcotics for a few years and attempt to regain some objective rationality.

It is a narcotic according to the DEA. Sorry you disagree.

Deal, I'll stop drinking

I stopped all intoxicants years ago.

>Be you
>Think Laws are for poor unconnected people
>Tell that to Robert Downey Junior

Narcotics = opioids. Ask a doctor instead, the DEA are law enforcers, they only know the propaganda they are fed.

I feel more human when I smoke pot. I lose the ego from external suggestive stimuli for that moment, and when I sober up I remember that clearly. This started to happen more often after when I turned 30 years old.

Trust me, I know much more about receptor mediated drugs, their classes, qualities and legal statuses than you've ever imagined. I've also consumed more drugs, of most classes than you. I'm a 1%er in that regard. I stand by everything I've said.

U should be able to burn ur brains out if u are idiot so blaze it nigga and get gone

>purposes OTHER than 'getting high'.
What are these purposes? just curious.

Weak bait fa m.

The federal narcs can kiss my ass.

Dude
u
d
e

Weed
e
e
d

4:20

A lot of misinformation in this thread. Possession is not a felony unless it's over 1lb, and it's not federal until way more

And what does the abuse of this systems do. I would love to know

brain receptors literally designed for the THC molecule. "Causes brain damage" wtf.

I'm with you man.

Getting blazed.