/LRG/ - RIGHT WING LIBERTARIAN GENERAL - NSG ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD EDITION

Daily reminder that NatSocs and us are not an immediate threat to each other and should stop acting as such.

>Brought to you by Slovakbro

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of all things small government, free market, and self-determination.
Welcome: paleoconservatives, minarchists, laissez-faire capitalists, agorists, ancaps, paleolibertarians, constitutionalists.
Anybody else is welcome to debate us.
Posting Soviet propaganda with no added information is spam and shall be treated as such.
/lrg/-approved people - Bastiat, Hayek, (((Mises))), (((Rothbard))), Pinochet, Timothy McVeigh, Hoppe, Llewellyn Rockwell, Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Augustus Sol Invictus, Christopher Cantwell, and the 1st Irregulars. Some of the Liberty Hangout goys are approved too.
Not approved - Anarchyball, Jeffrey Cucker, or reddit anarchists.
All others - ask before trying to use them as a strawman against us.

>PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/vriBmd6A

FAQ:
>Do you support open borders?
No. The government does not own the land, therefore it cannot determine the border policy. Seeing as 90% of immigration is harmful to the country, by default a vetting system is essential to protect the rights of the citizens.
>Whom'st'd'll've builds the roads?
The people who are going to use them will pay the road crews, and maintenance is provided by the toll money.
>Do you support drug use/other degenerate behaviour?
No, we strongly discourage it as it damages a society built on non-aggression. Most covenants would be built around family (to fill the void after the government is largely/completely gone), and family life is vulnerable to these socio-pathological behaviours. If degenerates want to form their own communities, they are welcome to choke on their own filth or clean up and become productive members of the society.
>Are you Jewish?
No, our Jews are better than their Jews. Few movements (apart from NatSocs, duh) have been accused of anti-Semitism as much as we have, and that's including our more moderate/mainstream figureheads, such as Ron Paul. We support Palestine over Israel (because it's their land, not because they're brown) and we strongly support cutting all foreign aid to Israel (and to pretty much everyone). The international financiers would be significantly set back by freeing the currency system and implementing an actual standard for money to prevent over-printing and inflation. Also we don't trade with our enemies, what the fuck.
>What will you do when governments take over you/reform?
Toss them out of helicopters again. Our crusade is eternal. Liberty or Death!

RECOMMENDED READING LIST:
ECONOMY
>The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith
>A Treatise on Political Economy by Jean-Baptiste Say
>The Law by Fréderic Bastiat
>The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich August von Hayek
>The Economics and Ethics of Private Property by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Man, Economy, and State by Murray Rothbard
>Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell
POLITICS
>Democracy - The God that Failed by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
>Second Treatise of Government by John Locke
>Anarchy, State and Utopia by Robert Nozick
>For a New Liberty by Murray Rothbard
>Against the State by Llewellyn Rockwell

MEDIA:
GOOD TIER
>facebook com/MinarchyMemes - sometimes posts edgy stuff
>facebook com/LibertyHangout - adamant fighters against communism
>facebook com/theliveshowtv - The Jason Stapleton Program - right-libertarian podcast
>youtube com/user/ThatLibertarianT - That Guy T
GREAT TIER
>facebook com/HoppeanSnakeMemes - the source of the snake memes we keep posting - keep up, nerd
>youtube com/user/FreedomFighter631 - Chris Cantwell - host of the Radical Agenda
>youtube com/channel/UCRr7mGBwURyRGM2BRPV3hNQ - Augustus Sol Invictus' ramblings and other content
>youtube com/channel/UCIwnY7Ee4Kfn8g6tz9tjfzA - 1st Irregulars - former Cantwell's supporters, decided to go even further right
>1stirregulars com - 1st Irregulars' main site
>youtube com/user/stefbot - Stefan Molyneux

VIDEOS:
>Christopher Cantwell - How I started hanging out with Nazis - youtube.com/watch?v=2RdnvahTAnU
>Christopher Cantwell with Mike Enoch - youtube.com/watch?v=aSz_L1WZS7w
>Christopher Cantwell with That Guy T - youtube.com/watch?v=7QYL4w3V_mo
>Augustus Sol Invictus - Becoming a Reactionary - youtube.com/watch?v=HPQ9yh0gWoE
>Augustus Sol Invictus - The War on Terror - youtube.com/watch?v=wy2O7CPNmqI
>Hans-Hermann Hoppe - What Must Be Done - youtube.com/watch?v=d_ybi1MeC3c
>1st Irregulars - 1433: National Capitalism and the Correct View - youtube.com/watch?v=eVnDAa1LWpw
>That Guy T - The Case for Libertarian Fascism - youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8

MUSIC:
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.1 - youtube.com/watch?v=pGuj-Z3PNg8
>Eric July - AnCap Rap pt.2 - youtube.com/watch?v=zqV4RXLX1Hc
>I Need a Pinochet - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Ain't I Right - youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ
>Metallica - Don't Tread On Me - youtube.com/watch?v=fh-TKJTCtnw
>Dixie's Land - youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
>Yankee Doodle - youtube.com/watch?v=IzRhFH5OyHo
>Battle of New Orleans (if you counter-signal Jackson I swear on me mum I'll skullfuck you - plus it's a good song so fuck you) - youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0
>Mi General Augusto Pinochet - youtube.com/watch?v=R9R4zPTpS9w
>Adios Mi General - youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
>Rhodesians Never Die - youtube.com/watch?v=r1J8F6YQjBg
>Hammer Of The Right - youtube.com/watch?v=5WzAFG0Wntc
>Start Up The Rotors - youtube.com/watch?v=Ptw41GUKLpc

MEMES:
>Hoppewave - Physical Removal - youtube.com/watch?v=u-wMmYSG9JQ
>Cato's Speech - Let's get Physical - youtube.com/watch?v=XMqPWqOCGJU
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Let The Commies Hit The Floor - youtube.com/watch?v=yy9VvAuCCEg
>Stefan Molyneux - In-Depth Analysis of Marxism - youtube.com/watch?v=SGunPi4G2Ns
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Shadilay (Meme War against Agoristball) - youtube.com/watch?v=8xBsJUYySNo
>Hoppean Snake Memes - Snekintosh 420 - youtube.com/watch?v=JJMdttBmtsY
>That Guy T shitposting about the Alt-Right - youtube.com/watch?v=77CdqY4IdgU

/nsg/ checking in
You guys are alright
Don't go to Poland tomorrow

Yeah, you may get stabbed by a feral dindu or caught in a suicide bombing.
Oh, wait.

What would Libertarians do about Islam?

No, we are not friends. You so called libertarians are idiots.
Go back to your meme balls

I would rather not let muslims into my community.

Get out, faggot.
We'll provide the NatSocs cover for their operations and overthrow the (((traitors))) who sold us out and declared us, "their" own people, as their enemy.

Gather up the /k/ommandos and kick some ass over in the middle east

Micheal Malice is on jre, he's an ancap

>pretend to be ancap
>but in reality...

Son of a bitch.

fuck it im bump

liberty or death!

>NatSocs and us are not an immediate threat to each other and should stop acting as such
>Libertarians and fascists shouldn't be enemies
No surprise there

I don't think imma have have 4 people hanging from the bottom, its gonna look a bit shit. so instead just give me a top 5-6 on the libertarian hitlist

We need:
Communist, a known left-libtard (maybe cucker?), a fashy, a globalist/democrat and whatever else you guys can come up with

I forgot to mention that this would be people being thrown from the chopper.