US ARMY MAKES ME SO HAPPY

One & Only Solution

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bxyei
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are pure scum bro, no surprise here. They're creating all the issues in the muslim world and making Europe pay for it.

BBBRBBRBBRBRBRBBRBRBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPAPAPAPPAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

No, Master. Whites need to take back their old colonies. It's the only way to stop the barbaric cultures of the orient.

>Some worthless mudslimes died when the dared to defy the supreme authority of the American military force

Good.

>US Army Subject Line
>Story about Navy SEALs

(((reprive.org)))

We are worthless scum. We need to be either enslaved or dead for our own benefit, Master.

Sorry, Master. I'm a stupid sandnigger. I beg you to forgive my inherit ignorance.

The aftermaths of the glorious Navy SEAL attack.

Our military leadership is schizophrenic. Do this kind of shit everywhere, or do it nowhere: either way, you'll get better results. Since we can't put this genie back in the bottle, eventually we'll be forced to take the latter option. When we do, we'll have to kill around a quarter of a billion Muslims if the death toll of stopping Nazism is any guide.

When these overweight furless cats try to fight with armed opponents, it usually ends in embarrassing defeat, so they prefer to pick safer targets, like blind 80 year olds, chances of success in that case are over 50%!

Yes, Master.
I cannot object to the will of my Master, Master.
I can only silence my inherently flawed cognition.

>Army

Islam needs to get the Manichaeism treatment.

>Fat burgers create problems through their autistic foreign policy
>Europeans have to deal with the problems

Member when all the amerifats thought that Trump would be different? I agree with liberals on very few things, but regarding Trump as being a shockingly bad candidate was one of those occasions.

Exactly. Your religion is all about submission so learn to submit to your superiors.

>dumb shitskins get shot down

No one gives a shit. Only hope they would end some Jews once in a while.

>70 yeras old and partially blinnd
>shot for mistaking them as guests

fug
that makes me a little bit sad

wait.. you actually believe the mudslime narrative?

Whiteness is my only religion, Master.

If there is one thing americans are good at it is killing people.

>Limeys identify as proud Europeans when it's convenient
Toplel

The only good shitskin is a dead shitskin. If Im being honest I do take issue with one facet of this story, its a shame those based soldiers didnt nuke the whole 3rd world shithole on the way out. Maybe next time.

>Navy SEAL
>Army

You know retirement age is like 72 right?

>"Oh shit, Qadir, the U.S. military is here. Quick, hide the explosives while I distract them!"
>"Oh, it's my friend Yusuf and his sons, how are you this find da-"
5 death and six injured later
>>"Bismillah, that was close but the explosives were successfully hidden. Shame about blind Hassan and the others but they died following the way. They are with Allah now."

Your flag is not white enough

is this some new kind of fetish?

You actually believe that Zionists aren't simply using Muzzies and Christians against each other to keep us submissive and distracted? We have no business there, the only thing getting accomplished is that some Saudi's penis will be nice and shiny after the MUHREENS are done sucking it.

I really thought we had gotten over these sorts of miscommunication problems and village massacres after Vietnam.

Geez, man, you're really starting to creep me out. You some sort of masochist? Are you the Uncle Ruckus of Egypt?

I have come to realize that the only good I could bring to this world is by serving my one and only Master, my superior white Master.

Yeah I'm sure that happened

Hes trolling on the premise we see ourselves as superior. We are, objectively, but his whole outlook is wrong.

Ill be honest with you OP, I dont want to be your master. In fact I dont want anything to do with you, I dont want you and your kind anywhere near me and mine. You are the oil to our water and the 2 will never mix. For all of recorded history our peoples have mutually benefited from each other, Im OK with this arrangement so long as we dont live anywhere near each other. Facts are facts, we need your oil to sustain our comfy 1st world lifestyles and you need our money to not ride camels everyday. It works. Stay as far away as possible and we both benefit, if you insist on coming to our lands there will inevitably be war and I assure you, you will lose.

Sometimes our tanks will roll into your towns and accidentally kill your elderly, shit sucks bro, maybe next time dont try to jew us on our arrangements. Control your local crazies, as we do ours, and there will never be any reason for us to come there. I genuinely believe your mistake is thinking yourself our equal, that you can treat us as you do those in the next village and there wont be consequences. Again, you will lose every time.

I hate you and your people from the depths of my soul but we need each other for the time being, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way and its entirely up to you. Up until now youve chose the hard way, which is fine, we will get what we want either way. Want the senseless deaths to end? Play ball.

Surrendering? That's a good start

Yes, Master. The Superior forces of the American military have confirmed the attack.

Nobody is forcing you assclowns to take them into your country. Shoot them down like dogs when they try to cross your border.

So then what the fuck are you bitching about mudslime, they got the terrorists

We're pretty good at entertainment, the whole world watches us when we have something mundane like an election.

Whatever you say, Master.
I will serve you an infinite amount of oil just so I can please you and your comfy Master World lifestyle.
After all our sole purpose of existence is to provide you with all the things you need.

Based, there is a 96% probability that this is what actually happened. Do you understand how many fucking villages US Mil SpecOps visit on an almost daily basis?

I was in the Rangers for 3 years, and spent all of my time in Fudgepackistan patrolling from village to village, and half the time we were with SEALs or SAS or what have you. The ones that go bad always have a reason to go bad - we don't just start fucking shooting people. That's fucking wrong, not to mention you can get into a shitload of trouble and potentially lose your career for face UCMJ action. I've personally been to 60+ of these fucking little shit stain villages, searched them, then spent the night in their goat huts eating their beans and rice.

Faggots.

>126801157
We have, Liberal.

BASED! That's what we voted Trump in for. NO MERCY FOR MUDSLIMES

So, 5 less mudpeople? Fine by me.

>my inherently flawed cognition.
You live in a place where the average temperature is thirty degrees hotter than the average body temperature. Your brain starts to malfunction at fifteen degrees hotter.
It's no wonder all the fanatical religions start there, at those temperatures your brain starts playing tricks on you and you believe hallucinations are real.

>America
>Celsius
???

fucking amerisharts

post the full story nigger

Do you really think he meant 30C degrees hotter than body temperatures?

Amerisharts will be first in the door

Yeah I don't know why these old fucks wander out to greet you. One night a buddy chokeslammed a deaf guy into a pile of cow shit for shining a flash light at us. We were all yelling at the guy to put it down but he was deaf and making some kind of jive ass hand symbols back at us in the darkness.

Sorry, Master. I must accept the information you provide to me. My malfunctioning brain just doesn't concur, but I must accept whatever you tell me.

>america is the cancer of the world
what a fucking surprise!

I apologize for my inappropriate behavior, Master.
archive.is/bxyei

were you marines or army? thoughts on the RoE over there?

give me your sister you savage. also HEIL EL-SISI

Post nudes of your mom and sisters

I dont mind this at all.
Only a dead muslim is a good one.

In fact I hope that PIS will import a bunch of them so they can serve as an example to the rest of Europe how muslims should be treated.

>navy seals
Of course

Don't care, old coot probably had an AK on him but the news would rather hear the side that lost so obviously the story is they dindu nuffin and only tried to greet soldiers with morta- I mean lemonade.

Army. RoE was bullshit because it's not necessary for any decent unit. As an example there was a town with a night time security patrol that we were briefed on before hand. We spent the whole night letting a K9 sniff around for HME and shit and like 4 hours into our little deal as we're preparing to go home we spot 3 dudes with enfields walking around and whispering into the darkness. At one point those dudes had 20 lasers pointed at them as they've got loaded weapons. None of our guys dropped them instead just let the terp go up to them, take their weapons, and tell them they can pick them up at the base in the morning.

If one of our guys just reflexively killed them he would have been in the clear even with our extremely tight RoE.

Obama did this shit his whole term, it's only getting scrutiny now that Trump is president.

You were with us every step of the way.

Evropa is the only mother I know.

Dont forget inbreeding, lower IQs and barbaric religions. Though many of them are correlated as you say

You hire a bunch of retards and give them an endless supply of fancy weapons. This is what you get.

From wikipedia:

>Reprieve is a nonprofit organisation of (((international lawyers))) and investigators whose stated goal is to "fight for the victims of extreme human rights abuses with legal action and public education".

On the flip side we ran into 2 old ladies making HME in the mountains outside of Tillman who should have been shot but we couldn't even take them prisoner because of the mission objectives and RoE. Had to let them go so they could keep cooking up shit to mine the road with. Not everyone with a gun is a hostile and not everyone without one is a friendly. Should just let the guys pulling the trigger make the judgement.

We found something like 100 IEDs on that road from Sharana to Tillman.

Navy Seals do everything with in reason of completing the mission and safety of themselves. Considering the level of intel these guys get before missions they more than likely know who is a threat in most villages and where they'll be.

Bad shit happens in war. If it weren't for terrorists fucking shit up, we would stay at home. At least we tried to do something.

>no source sandnigger
>killing old sandniggers on behalf of rich sandniggers

I hope the SEALS aren't being used for this shit, but I don't really care. If you're a wog, you obey or else.

>according to witnesses

Sounds reliable.

>Military claims they were militants >"Witnesses" claim they were just peaceful shitskins who dindu nuffin

Really makes me think

Ayy bby how about I uplift your people out of savagery and guide them gently but firmly until they're able to stand with us as equals?

>US Army
>Navy SEALs

Pick one.

dead sandniggers are always a good thing

it generally goes something like this:
>*monkey noises*
what the fuck is this goat fucker saying? anybody?
>approaches them
oh fucking hell what if he has a bomb these sand coons are sneaky
>bang!
>four more appear from the woodwork angry and waving weapons