How does America keep muslims in check?

You have quite a bit of personal and religious freedomâ„¢ and your fair share of muslims. From what I know, said muslims usually shut the fuck up in America and mind their business, instead of the politically active chimpout fucking like rabbits muslims of Europe.

How do you do it? How do you keep the muslims from working their way to the forefront of the society?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dearborners
youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That freedom of speech goes both ways and those muslims know that if they piss off too many rednecks or blacks that the government (unlike in the UK) will not step in to help them.

We dont. They have their own annoying advocacy groups and ghettos in Minnesota especially. Almost every university on the coasts has an MSA and a bunch of fat burka'd lard Muslims stomping about.

Califag here. I honestly have no idea. I really thought Europeans were just exaggerating that muzzy stuff until 2016 when i started getting more politically interested. I really dont know why there arent more muzzies here.

Im in a liberal shithole, know literally dozens of non-binary trans and un-ironic antifa members, but have seen less than 10 muslims in my lifetime.

That's an easy one. There's a gun around every corner here- they know better than to get too loud with their shit. Some demographics in the US are temperamental, while others are pacifist weaklings. Then you have the really quiet groups who have zero tolerance for Muslim bullshit, and will drag them out to the woods and execute them if they step too far out of line.

It's just mindblowing. Even the muslims that we have in a fucking warehouse in a suburb are already plotting to organize and fuck shit up Western Europe style.

It's just amazing I don't really see these types of protests/activism in America. Sure there's some head figures like Malcolm X and Farrakhan and a few lone wolves, but with the size of America, you'd expect a massive army of Islamist drones working together at all times towards the mayor and senator seats and Washington DC.

Segregation and guns.

there isn't a large enough population of them yet. we really dont have that many compared to eurabia and all those other countries with problems. canada has more than the united states (percentage wise) we have 1.9% muslim population i believe, america is less. wait til they gain numbers, then we're fucked

our cops wont think twice about blowing away some machete wielding ackbar screaming nut job

There isn't enough percentage-wise, and they're still in "religion of peace :')!" mode. That, an armed populace, and a democratic government that could be turned against them makes attacking counterproductive right now.

Fuck off faggot.

I know this triggers you faggots on this board the truth of the matter is that Muslims that live in the states lead perfectly normal western lives and we appreciate and love this country very much. My father immigrated from indo/pak because he thought it was a shit 3rd world country and wanted to give his kids a better life/chance at achieving a fulfilling education. We honestly don't understand why this is happening. I can't speak for the euro Muslims but us who live in the states love the fuck out of america. Not to mention most of us hold a professional degree of some sort.

no not at all. they have a track record for shooting people with nothing at all in their hands

No one in America likes Muslims. not even blacks and Mexicans

The MSAs sound like they have the best drama in the whole university system desu

>ask palestinian fratbro floormate about my muslim chick lab partner because she's smart and kinda interesting and i figure they all know each other
>"dude she's hardcore salafi, you know salafi? i'm surprised she even talks to white dudes"

and i bet deep down you want us all gone so your brothers can move in

Muslims know we hate them and won't hesitate to fuck them up. However, we have a huge kike problem. Europe and the US are pretty much the opposite. Hating Muslims is cool here, but god forbid you don't suck Israeli cock. In Europe hating Muslims is taboo, but not sucking kike cock is pretty normal.

Sometimes they act up OP...pic related is from Watertown.

Aaaaaand that wasn't in france what's the next fake news on the menu lads?

>confusing blacks with people

>we appreciate and love this country very much
>taqiyya intensifies

>Piss off an American
>Violate his NAP
>He comes back with AR 15 and kills you and your entire family

Gee I don't know OP

Really we don't have as many of them as you might think. That's probably a big part of it. The thing about it here is that more people in America than Europe have attitudes that don't align with the media, so there is a lot more anti-muslim sentiment and muslims have to be careful of that. Also, they do have their own little groups in big cities and especially on campuses, but nobody pays any attention to them.

Also America is already REALLY diverse and this holds true

Americas muslims are better educated and wealthier than the average American for starters.

We don't like each other here.

The majority of the American population has firearms. We protect our ideals and our federal agencies are pretty good at stopping planned terror attacks after the massive fuck up of 9/11.

Though we select which come into the country and even then we have a few that start shit, but blacks and Hispanics(Mexicans) chimp the fuck out.
I think its more of America is just a bigger place and they are small enough ghettos to properly organize the massive chimpouts. I think they are scared of people with firearms thus they only gather in Gun Free Zones and attack in Gun Free Zones.

It's only legal in some states to kill people at all. In my state you can shoot someone dead if they are in your house and you don't want them there. Don't even have to be attacked first. But if you shoot someone in your front lawn you might have some trouble.

Let me get this straight, Europe needs more niggers to counter the muslims

Guns, guns and lot of guns. If one muzzie shit looks the wrong way he and his inbred will be dead within sunday.

This is happening because multiculturalism is a lie. The euros don't demand integration, whereas the Americans do.

>lying on the internet
What do you gain from it?

I'm pretty sure we got about 300k of them thanks to Bush and Obama. Sudan, Somali, and now Syrian.

yes goy, my brother chaim can help you bring some youths into your town to stop the muslim menace.

The only counters to muslims are sikhs and beaners

Ignorance is bliss

We think of them as being weaklings. For us it's nothing to check them physically because they are basically girly foreigners. Also we kill people for stepping out of line in our neighborhoods.

This is a pretty good glimpse into normie muslim culture desu

twitter.com/dearborners

>tampa
>islamic jihad

That's a very specific map you've got there pal.

Rednecks with guns mainly. Also Christians here are much more evangelical and passionate about it than people in Europe that might go to church once a year just to not look bad. When you combine the two you pretty much get a nuclear style deterrent to any minority race or religion. That's why the rural south is so safe and comfy.

t. Alabama man

As I said earlier, most Muslims living in the states pursue stem fields and are working law abiding/tax paying citizens.

Fuck off haters, fuck you niggers and spics that talk shit, we are the ones that get better grades/better jobs than you fucking degenerates.

If your from actual America then you know that you can get shot dead for walking across someones yard without permission out in the country. Also fuck off shit skin.

Lots of muzzie ninja's roaming around Columbus.

We had one alasnackbar out and attack a Jewish restaurant owner..cops shot him dead by Easton.. media covered it up

I'd assumed smaller muzzie attacks where being covered up elsewhere like ours was

Not exactly but none of our major ethnic groups likes muslims. (mostly) Also, America also has a history of this sort of racial tension and extremist groups. After so long of living with KKK and Muslim Brotherhood and Black Panthers, we just don't make such a big deal about this stuff anymore.

Also in California.
It's because we don't have huge populations of freshly imported Muslims.

Most Middle Eastern families I've met came here for the "American Dream" meme and have done well enough. Our Middle eastern populations are descended from the middle class that recognized the need to get the hell out of dodge. Those types are intelligent enough to integrate and secularize. They're often fine citizens.

I worked in a mall in Irvine, CA. Lots of Muslims there. 25% of crowds were Muslim.

What I observed was that most of the Muslims were affluent and well to do. Ergo, they have something to lose. Ergo, no chimpouts.

Percentage wise the US has far less muslims than most Western Euro countries. They are around 1,5% of the population if I'm not wrong

>religious freedomâ„¢
yea right. our foreign policy is dictated by the Jewish state

>How do you do it?
European communities are generally packed together. In the US, I could drive 500 miles and not see a single muslim. we have no sense of community and generally hate our neighbors--at least people like me who are surrounded by illegals do.

Muslim here. It depends. You got the shitty muslims in Minnesota and Jersey.

Them you got the ones in the south and places like Kansas where the muslims just work and sleep.
T. Muslim who owns 2 gas stations.

A big part of America's culture used to revolve around being prepared for slave rebellions. We have a long history of defending ourselves from crazy savages.

when was last eesti civil war?

As a fellow resident of Alabama, I can safely say that Muslims exist in this state in such low quantities that inflicting fear is still a valid way to keep them in line. It's not just rednecks with guns but everyone staring at them, judging them, sizing them up, and giving them dirty looks wherever they go.

It only works so long as their numbers remain low enough. When they reach critical mass, like you see in some college towns even in the South, they start getting uppity like everywhere else.

>Muslims that live in the states lead perfectly normal western lives
Liar. You bastards all vote democrat. You will never be American or love America and you damn well know why the terror attacks happen.

These people have points also. Immigration to America is much more difficult than to Europe. This means that most people that come here are the kind of respectable affluent people where they came from. We don't get nearly as many uneducated/lazy Muslims as Europe does.

This. The very second they build up their own isolated communities, they'll behave in exactly the same way they do in Europe.

Ok faggot. I'm sitting pretty in sunny Orange county attending uci medical school. I'll fucking shoot you if you come near my parents estate in Newport beach faggot.

Muslims that live here are upper middle to upper class faggot, haters gonna hate.

iirc Texas is like that to the top degree where if somebody even a cop goes on your lawn without your permission you can shoot them.

Because if they do shit there they get nuked

This may be the case, and the US generally doesn't have a problem with real immigrants coming to make a better life and really giving a shit about their new home, unlike Europe.

That said, educated or not, stem field or not... a diploma makes poor body armor. Any extremist that pulls the crap going on in Europe here in the US will NOT live long enough to celebrate it if the locals catch them.

You should honestly be killed and you know it. You filthy nigger animal.

No you're not and no you won't. You're probably a nogunz faggot. Prove me wrong.

t. ali bazzi #6

This

Refugees and migrants tend to be poor, young single men. The Muslims that can afford to immigrate, live, and work in the United States are often more educated.

The United States also places a much greater emphasis on assimilation than European countries, with the possible exception of the coasts.

most the ones where I live have good jobs in the petrochemical industry. They make good money/don't want to piss their life away

If you knew anything about muslims you know they support sharia law, killing faggot cucks like you, and welcoming the stone age lifestyle. Dont fucking kid youself

They only live american until they can stab you in the back

In Texas we just have draw mahamad events and when they attack we shoot them.

Should do this every month

As far as I know we don't have that many (I live in commiefornia and I almost never see them). Additionally Europe has a much more generous welfare state, so the abject trash got there for gibsmedats while the hard workers come here.

I think you can only kill somebody in Alabama if they are in your house and also facing you. I guess to stop people killing runners. Also you can be charged if you really FUCK them up like cutting their dick off and choking them with it.

There's an entire ocean between America and he Middle East/Africa.

>US generally doesn't have a problem with real immigrants
This is changing. Stop all immigration now.

I'm not trying to be provocative by saying this. But European muslims smell weakness all around them. And they act on it. Muslims in the US are afraid to act out too much because there's still a very substantial minority of our population who will retaliate against their community (in general) if they get too stupid. The fact that this country elected Trump (useless and incompetent as he turned out to be) tells muslims where they stand in the eyes of the American people.

Let their numbers and influence keep increasing, and things could eventually change.

I don't need to prove shit to you, keep hating nigger. While I enjoy the fruits on my success here, while you sit on this board like a degenerate talking shit.

uhm that's not true. muslims attack all the time. it's just that in the usa, there are more distractions, so it's hard for muslims to throw their life away doing an attack.

if they could get away with it, they'd be doing a lot more attack.s

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=P9yruQM1ggc

>fruits on my success here
you don't belong here

my guesses:

we select better. your muslims are like our mexicans, geographically they can just pour over so you get the dregs and we get mexican dregs.

our culture is basically nihilism so once they want to avoid mom and dad's backwards ideology they can transition to hedonistic degeneracy pretty easily.

we don't have a lot of them, relatively.

dearborn MI has an enclave of some fundamentalists with burqas that i don't like and hope leave real soon, but other than that, that's about it i think. Most muslims here seem to know about the jews and (((sunnis))) (ie; hate saudi arabia) so they at least have a finger on red-pill to my surprise.

>I can't prove shit
>while you sit on this board like a degenerate talking shit
>irony.jpg

No, it's just that they don't have the numbers yet. Just watch what happens if they hit 5% of the population and have easy access to firearms.

we have less than 1% and they still make up the majority of attacks.

You deserve to be shot in the face.

Different class of people basically. European muzzies are the lowest of the low class

they live too farm from the states desu

>leaf

Because we've been killing them in their own country for 16 years you think that if they step out of line some veteran won't just put a bullet in em?

You walk, talk, and act like an American we don't usually give a fuck what you wear or what you say. You start chimping out we put you down.

Sucessful people don't brag about it on internet forums. Go back to LARPing shitskin, it's all you are good at.

I'm from Huntsville area which is pretty liberal for Alabama, and honestly the amount of difference in the north districts where the college is and south is insane. I lift my shirt up to show my holster everytime I get gas in the North because you get like fifteen black people sitting on the hood of their cars staring at you as soon as you pull up

No amount of success will wipe the shit from your skin subhuman. If your not indigenous your not American.

Border control to keep them out and a second amendment to give us some protection and them something to worry about.

The only good muslims are from
Lebanon/Palestine/Jordan

All they care about is making money and shitting on Israel

We can legally kill them if they sperg out and attack us, there is a huge group of American who are just waiting for that golden opportunity

Why aren't there more people like you. Seriously.

General American culture is easier to conform to as it's built around education, extra-curricular activities, and social mobility. Someone can come to the US when they're ten years old, or even older, and be considered an "American". I'm not saying that the UK or Europe need to be more accepting it's just that the immigrant groups in the US are usually obsessed with getting educations and making money to the extent that someone being religious, especially radical, would just seem like a total loser to most people; even other Muslims.

pic related: the flintlock musket of the 21st century

Remember when they did a "draw muhammad" contest to piss off muslims in texas? muslims tried to attack the event and got BTFO by the police with ar15's immediately. Americans literally will never forget 9/11 and really hate islam.

>useless and incompetent as he turned out to be
The shitcanning of hillary's 550000 increase in "refugees" is useful enough. What a bullet we dodged.

lol we don't keep them in check at all. They still do stupid shit here, see san bernadino shooting.

we just happen to have an ocean separating us from the source of the goat fuckers.

>T. Muslim who owns 2 gas stations
do you think the US will always be as tolerant as it was in the 20th century?

Real Muslims, and Muslims who live in America honestly don't know fuck all or care about the small minority of degenerates that seem to be committing terrorist in the name of the religion, we don't acknowledge them, because they wont be getting virgins in heaven for killing innocent people they will be burning in hell for eternity. I still don't understand why the media is perpetuating that islam teaches violence. Ask any Muslim in America, we don't give a shit about sharia law crap. We are too busy pursuing the American dream. America is the best, fuck you uninformed degenerates that can't make this distinction.

>550000
fucking why, not even in the (((why))) sense but what would that really accomplish? There are so many more refugees that the place will still fester into a hole of hell and fundamentalism when syria collapses, and those that come here will pull a UK.

Why do muslims always own Gas stations. One in my town literally has a monopoly on all 3 in the town

Easy there, fish 'n chips. You're thinking of what it would be like if your shit euro muzzis had access to guns.

Typical bong logic