Another republican endorses universal healthcare

It's going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/other/state-indicator/life-expectancy-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
fee.org/articles/national-health-care-medicine-in-germany-1918-1945/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

internment camps for fat fucks NOW

Good. Tell me what is so bad about universal health care

I'll agree there. Fatties shouldn't be entitled to free health care for conditions caused by their fatness. Health care is a right but it must be earned

I like to think of it more as a right that can be lost, than a right that has to be earned

How exactly is health care a right? I've never heard of a 'right' that requires other people to do things for me. If I moved to a desert island without any doctors who could I sue for infringing on my right to healthcare?

> repub scum funded by soros are suddenly shilling for healthcare
>dems think this means theyre right about healthcare
Lol. You people are idiots. The establishment repubs and dems work towards the same thing, this is more proof of that. Amerilards are stupid. Unless you suppory trump, then theres for you.

>Health care is a right but it must be earned
That's not how rights work. In this scenario do babies not get health care until they complete 3 years of civil service?

AMERICA HAS TWICE THE POPULATION OF THE ISLAND NATION KNOWN AS JAPAN..................................................................................................................

yeah, lets just fucking evolve into japanese people and restructure our entire society to be like theirs culturally and terraform it to be like theirs physically

>Carlos
>Republican "endorsing" universal healthcare
When's his term up? What makes this an endorsement?

dumb libertarian argument is dumb
you have a right to a fair trial and legal counsel, do you not?
that requires people doing things for you as well

starting with the donald

How exactly is having police come and help you when you call 911 a right? I've never heard of a 'right' that requires other people to do things for me. If I moved to a desert island without any police who could I sue for infringing on my right to a response when I dial 911?

Im okay with universal healthcare as long as the trade off includes removing all minorities.

This to be honest. Their taxes will fund the treadmills and lettuce they'll be growing.

>Carlos

Dropped

What a fucktard argument.

What about quoting the relative amount of black people in the USA compared to Japan.
Room for improvement.

I'm not a libertarian you dumbfuck, you just don't have any idea what a 'right' actually is.

I do NOT have a right to a fair trial and legal counsel whenever I want. If I walk up to my local courthouse right now and demand a right to a fair trial and legal counsel they'd look at me like a crazy person because I'M NOT BEING FUCKING CHARGED WITH ANYTHING.

You only need the right to a fair trial and legal counsel because the government has to decide how to limit your rights based on an alleged crime.

The police are NOT required to respond to your 911 calls you dumb piece of shit

Deregulate healthcare to decrease cost and increase access

this guy is a POS RINO - he also called for Trump to be impeached

Yeah and most people in Japan aren't obese and their sizes would be considered small, smaller, and smallest on the would you like fries with that scale.

Most of their culture revolves around nutritious diets and minimal exercise and yet they still don't die as much, or have expensive healthcare...hrm.

MUST BE HEALTHCARE PROBLEM.

Single-payer universal healthcare is one of the few areas that is better handled by a government near-monopoly on provision.

Allow a small private elite system for those willing and able to pay to run parallel and you're good to go.

People under 21 get free healthcare provided their parents have worked in the country and paid taxes for 10 years.

People over 21 get free healthcare if in work and not obese/smoking

People who are over 21 and out of work get coverage for a year and then they're left alone.

Lifetime care for vets.

Retired people who have paid taxes for at least 20 years are entitled to plaintive care.

Obese people, those with a criminal record and smokers get no free care.

In all these cases, people classified as obese and smokers are exempt, and must pay for their own care. All healthcare given is for real medical issues. Clients must pay out of pocket for Abortion/cosmetic surgery/gender reassignment/hormones/steroids. Exceedingly risky activities are also cause for the person being paid.

Healthcare is earned. You take care of the state and contribute to the good of it, and you will

Good. Then when people realize how much the shitskins are costing us, they'll all of a sudden grow a spine.

Better to force the issue than to let it fester like neocons did. Nobody wants to pay for shaniqua and her 8 keeeids.

Why bongs have yellow teeth if universal healthcare is so good?

>I do NOT have a right to a fair trial and legal counsel whenever I want.
Yes you do. Whenever someone can't pay for legal counsel the court is obliged to provide one for free.

Or follow the capitalist model and take healthcare out of their hands, and make the medical industry more competitive so that they automatically lower prices... At that point the only thing health insurance would be good for is for malpractice which would take it out of the doctors hands.

Doctors get paid more, they like their jobs more, they do a better job or they get the axe/all their money taken away, everything is cheap and in high demand and supply.

Yes. I would support any policy necessary to implement this.

That is part of the verbal and societal contract those in society must agree to, along with things like wearing clothes.

If you disagree, you either take the punishments as specified in the contract, live in a place where there are no witnesses, or you could get off of that society's land and head to either a state that offers a better contract or in international waters where there is no such contract and you are free to live as you please.

>paying for someone else's healthcare
Yeah no

But there's a big difference between a fat fuck and a wee little bab

You can't read.

I have no right to free legal counsel whenever I want. I only have a right to free legal counsel when I've been CHARGED WITH A CRIME.

In other words, if the government seeks to curtail any of my rights by branding me a criminal, they must go through the proper procedure before doing so. This right does not force someone to do something for me, it regulates the behavior of what other people do TO me.

You are handing complete and utter control of your health over to the U.S. government.

You will also be handing over a significantly bigger amount of your paycheck over to the government that it can do whatever it wants with.

It's fine, the government will always have your best interest in mind, goy.

>How exactly is health care a right?
Rights are whatever your government lets you have.
For some reason leftists think a universal bill of gibsmedat rights was written in stone by atheist God (free speech isn't on it)

POP OFF JAMES!

>USA blacks 15%
>Japan blacks not even 1%
There really is room for improvement

Left expectancy of Asian-Americans is 86.5, BTFO of Japan.

kff.org/other/state-indicator/life-expectancy-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Where is this secrete universal health care for Asian Americans that's not available to Americans?

Here's a question for Amerifats.

Why is healthcare so expensive there? Are hospitals private or publicly owned. I just don't get where all that insane amount of money is going to.

Here i think we have a solid system. Healtcare is way cheaper for the most part. If you stay in a hospital you have to pay a certain sum of money, it won't bankrupt you by any strech of the imagination but its not free either. Doctors have a solid salary (for a poor European country), you sometimes have to wait a few months for surgery but you can always go to a private hospital and pay a bit more and have the surgery much quicker.

no. if you are being sued civilly you do not get free representation only when the state has charged you with a crime that would lead to a conviction that would lead to the suspension of your rights.

Fine, I'm ok with that, I just don't like when people confuse rights with social contracts.

Nobody doesnt want universal healthcare. The U.S. plans put forth to pay for it are the problem.

Yeah or we could just not implement this new requirement as part of our societal contract in the first place

you cant go to a hospital and demand immediate access either, UNLESS your life depends on it.

nice logic you fucking retard

It takes forever

We 4ft chinks now

>Rights are whatever your government lets you have.
You fucking Communist.

Step 1) Dont have blacks/mexicans

that alone would probably make a top 5 country

This is fascinating. Asians in fucking Jersey have a life expectancy of 89!

> cannot into differences between Nip genetics/eating habits vs BurgerGunz
> OP presumes Republican is a chuck
OP's faggotry continues unabated.

And kill a large part of the US economy? A lot of people are going to have to be paid off.

Japan also has a lower obesity rate, asians just live longer by default, americans also have high-risk individuals.

It's a prelude to genocide: fee.org/articles/national-health-care-medicine-in-germany-1918-1945/

Why do Americans have alcohol and tobacco taxes, helmet/seatbelt laws, sugar taxes, illegal drugs etc?
The main reason we have those in Spain is cause of the hole those things make in our Healthcare, but why would they exist in a state without National Healthcadre?

It seems to me you guys have the same taxes we do with none of the payoff :thinking:

You can go to the ER for any reason.

Smokers, drinkers, anyone who drinks soda or eats processed food should be fined. Fatties should be forced to exercise. If you don't want to pay more you should only eat meals prescribed by professionals.
Or we could just have a private system and you can pay your own costs based on your insurance companies individual assesment of your health at time if enrollment. People who only got insurance when they got sick or hurt honestly deserve the debts they will rack up in medical bills. They made informed decisions. Thry can sell their house or car. The government can siphon money from foodstamps and medicare to cover people (especially children) who are about to die and cant afford treatment. If their condition can't be cured (being born without a brain or something extreme like that) tough shit. Start a kickstarter. Old people can fuck right off. If they made poor choices and can't afford medicine that will increase their lifespans from 70 to 80 years taxpayers should not have to cover it. Medical bills should be kept down by government regulations but thats is all. If they want to provide life saving treatment using funds diverted from cleaning up programs that are abused that is fine. However the government should not be involved in insurance which is completely different from universal healthcare. Universal healthcare seems like a good idea but nearly everwhere it has been inplemented it is falling apart. I agree that saving lives is important but a one size fits all single payer system is neither sustainable or efficient. A mix of private insurance for everyone who isn't about to die and subsidised healthcare for those who have absolutely no other way of paying for life saving treatment (not to be confused with death prolonging treatments) is the solution.

Japan hardly has any fat people, the US system is fine the way it is, they just need to lose weight.

You are the one who fails basic logic and I weep for the state of our education system when you haven't been taught the fundamental principle on which our country was founded.

A right describes a method of behavior or state of being that shouldn't be infringed upon by others. Our rights are innumerable and a method of behavior only stops being a right when it infringes on someone else's right.

For example, If I want to punch at the air in my backyard I am allowed to do so as is my right, after all, my rights are innumerable. If I want to punch at the air but your face is right in front of my fist I would be infringing upon your rights, therefore, I am not allowed to punch your face.

If I want to play a game, I am allowed to do so as is my right. If I want to force you to play game with me I would be infringing upon your rights so I am not allowed to do so.

If I want to stand in a doorway, I am allowed to do so. If I want to stand in a doorway and block your only reasonable passage through a public place then I would be infringing upon your rights so I would have to move.

You see, the only way my rights are superseded is when they reasonably interfere with another persons rights. I'm never allowed to force someone to do something, I'm only allowed to force someone to STOP doing something if their actions would interfere with mine.

Now, of course, just rights themselves don't seem to be sufficient to structure a functioning society. I'm not some ideologue, I just like when rights are properly described.

>AMERICA HAS TWICE THE POPULATION OF THE ISLAND NATION KNOWN AS JAPAN..................................................................................................................
and?

>Why is healthcare so expensive there?
The sickest 3% spend around 75% of all health care costs. Most of that is Medicaid, Medicare and private insurance with some out of pocket spending.

this.were being fucked in the ass fellow burgers. time to let the meme die.sure taxes will be higher but think of the pay raise we'll get when our employer doesn't pay $28,000 a year for our insurance

>It's fine, the government will always have your best interest in mind, goy.
i trust the government over a multi-national corporation

>It seems to me you guys have the same taxes we do with none of the payoff :thinking:
yes that's exactly it
their taxes go to but tanks for the "police"

>Smokers, drinkers, anyone who drinks soda or eats processed food should be fined. Fatties should be forced to exercise. If you don't want to pay more you should only eat meals prescribed by professionals.

Fatties have no problem forcing me to pay for their healthcare, but the moment you suggest a fat tax or sugar tax they go ballistic
>muh freedumbs

>Another LIBERAL/GLOBALIST/SHAREBLUE OPERATIVE endorses universal SPAMMING
> It's going to happen, BUT there's SOMETHING you can do to IDENTIFY it:

Thank you NERD VIRGIN for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

The George Soros Open Borders Society
has deposited
TWO
W
O
Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
--->BONUS ROUND

>ITT Poor americans dont want rights and want to pay more for less

Loving every lol

Fuck universal health care. its not my obligation to pay for a generation of retards and ethnics that cant stay healthy.

then why pay taxes at all?

Certain procedures are required everything is checked over and over and over again by different people. My blood test had triple redundancies. It cost $250. Insuranse paid $225. The actual cost of the test was around $10 and it took about 10 minutes of work. I was at the doctors for 2 hours. An intern checked me in. A nurse came and weighed me and led me to a room. She left and 10 minutes later a different nurse came and took my blood pressure. She left and siad the doctor would be right in. 45 minutes later the doctor comes in and looks over my entire medicsl record and has to go over what medications I am allergic to one by one and if im currently on any medication. Because If I have an adverse reaction and die my family can sue him. If I smoke and If I drink. We know each other on a first name basis. He then had to ask why Im here even though I already told him when I scheduled and also told the intern and both nurses who also asked the same question. After telling him he fills out 3 pages of forms to make sure that he is legally covered if I try to sue him and leaves. I wait for 15 minutes and a third nurse takes me to the blood lab. They draw my blood and leave. I got to desk and pay. They send the blood to a third party lab because they are not allowed to purchase the equipment to do so themselves becuase if they mess up they might get sued. The lab tests it. They bill the hospital at markup and cost is tranfered to insurance company. I was one of two people in the lobby. The hospital is paying a doctor, two receptionists, and 5 nurses. They are required to be over staffed at all times becuase they need both bilingual and diverse employees since if they are not they will probobly get sued.

Wtf does this even mean?
>Japan spends less money and lives longer
>so lets spend even more money even though already spend three times as much per person

The only way insurance over the entire population could be sustainable is if the 11-30 million illegal immigrants are finally sent packing. How's that for compromise, democrats? What's that? Oh. You don't want to lose your 75% turn-key democrat voters waiting for your to give them amnesty? Shocking.

I agree completely. If we do go to a single payer system than high risk people should pay more. Especially if their health condition is the result of poor choices and lifestyle.

> Processed food
So no bread?

Let's ask a leaf... is this how you pay for universal "free" healthcare?
I live in a border town and daily see hordes of leafs crossing the border to shop in the US.
> US: 1 Gallon of whole milk $0.99USD = $0.008USD per oz
> CA: 4 Liters of whole milk $5.05USD = $0.037USD per oz
A bag of Canadian milk is 462.5% more expensive ounce per ounce than a jug of American milk.

(Just as an aside, the American milk's superior packaging can become a handy reusable piss jug.)

We need to skip universal healthcare and go universal income for all American citizens. Which will include a mandatory payment into a local government approved healthcare system.

the goal is free market healthcare

USA is no1

we need more capitalism not less

disbar roberts and boot paul ryan

how is ryan still in office after funding obamacare?

Cut government spending and regs 99%
end fed
end pub school
cancel all gov pensions
ban unions for gov jobs

I'm in favor of some kind of single payer system but this is a bad argument. Americans have a low life expectancy because they are a bunch of fat fucks, not because they have shitty healthcare.

God trying to set up appointments with a doctor is already fucking annoying here. I couldn't imagine if every fuck who had some headache started going because muh free healthcare.

It's almost as if having more ethnically higher-IQ homogeneous societies decreases stress. It's almost as if constant stress is linked to major health problems. But no. That couldn't possibly be true. Whites devils have no culture and are responsible for all violence.

>How exactly is having police come and help you when you call 911 a right?
It isn't. "To protect and serve" is merely a slogan; it is NOT legally binding.

CHECKED
And curiously few leafs on this thread at the moment.

Lol, quite the opposite. The point is that "rights" are state-rationed freedoms/gibs. When you have no state there is full freedom, no gibs. Leftists prefer gibs with less/no freedom over full freedom + personal responsibility.

Good, it's about fucking time. We have the highest fees in the world for some of the shittiest treatment unless you're richer than god.

>US
>degenerate nihilistic population with a lot of nonwhites who use most of the healthcare
>Japan
>ethnonationalistic population with a strong honor culture which has to stay fit

The US is fucked because of kikes trying to stay in power through bribery of leftists and nonwhites
Too bad Japan's going down the drain with the youth not having children and becoming more left

>no state = full freedom
Yes, for a few minutes that's the case. That's until the next warlording tribe nearby or foreign government decides to claim your land with unbridled force and throw you in a slave camp if you're lucky.

i cant stop better, cheaper healthcare? oh noes, whatever will i do?

just to explode this myth once and for all:

USA is far far better medical than Canada

if you get sick you die way more in canada

I mean not basic broken leg but really sick

USA is no1 is surviving real problems

we also give canada insane deal on med tek
70% of which is invented by usa
world get subsidized by usa tax payers

this is all nothing compared to wha tcapitalism would bring medical to

published prices in oaklahoma for insuranceles medical are growing free marekt medical

paraper work and regulation grow cost without fixing problems

govment regulation si to blame an dinsurance is all gov regulation beyonid jsut the regs on med tek and medical and med school

free market could do a lot better

and free market would make hosues cheap

Carlos?

To fund both our own roads and bombs to destroy other people's roads.

Traditional bread is fine. Industrial white bread is not. Simply raise taxes on unhealthy food. That is the only fair way if you force evryone to pay for the collective hethcare of society.

At that point why even use money? Just award good boy points so that people can get soy chicken tendies from the government run health food dispensary.

They are all currently in line at the doctors office.

US life expectancy is low because of obesity. US healtcare costs so much becuase it is provided free of charge to illegals and oppresed minorities. Other people have to pick up the slack. Guess which race of "opressed" minority has the highest obesety rate in the country and thus goes to the doctor the most?

All in all the only reason we are having this argument is because progressives have been using welfare as a bribe to get votes since the 60s. The federal deficit be linked directly to the ever increasing costs these bribes. If we get rid of them there will be a revolt. If we don't the country is doomed. Something will break in our society and it will be within the next 50 years unless something is done. Regardless western democracy is dying just as Plato said it would. Our choice now is between soviet style communism, corporate oligarchy, and whatever the counter revolutionaries come up with, probably some kind of religious authoritarianism similar to 1500s spain.

youtube yaron brook

capitalism and deregulation are the cures for all shortages

its simple

Currently sitting 702 yards (642 meters) from the Canadian border and with family in the medical industry, so I see this shit first hand. While the publicly funded healthcare system in Canada serves quite well for preventative care and treatment from primary-care physicians, the average wait in Canada for specialist treatment for medically necessary procedures (like cancer treatment) averages close to 10 weeks. It is common for Canadians to seek treatment on the US side of the border. They commonly use private insurance policies for this treatment.

Still a better example than "Scandinavian socialist paradise"

the wait times are longer here in the US and thats assuming you can actually get the care. also live on the boarder. see people going to canada to get treatment all the time.

Might depend where you live in relation to major medical centers?
Ultimately a free market in medicine with less restrictions on seeking care across borders (state as well as country) would serve people best in my opinion.
And nice integers.

holy fuck japs are at 126milllion?
holy fuck I had no idea there were that many
holy shit

>he doesn't realize that capitalism is shit

Go cum on your already stuck together copy of atlas shrugged, you cuck

i live near a major medical center. my city has numerous hospitals and one of the biggest ones in the region. anyone who can get care in canada goes there to get it. fuck even the doctors are fleeing the US to get to canada.

Why would anyone want to stop it? The US government spends a great proportion of tax dollars on healthcare than the UK or France. You're all being cucked by the pharmaceutical companies.