I don't get it. Almost every medium talking about the Trump-Russia cooperation with no fucking evidence...

I don't get it. Almost every medium talking about the Trump-Russia cooperation with no fucking evidence. How are they still keeping this stupid story "relevant"? I just don't get it. Pls help me

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?mcubz=2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList
realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/23/gowdy_grills_john_brennan_do_you_have_evidence_of_trump-russia_collusion_or_not_brennan_i_dont_do_evidence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty sure they have more evidence than

>hurr...pizza gamer seth rich gates

I dunno maybe it's the one million smoking guns everywhere

They had a script about what they wanted to happen. It included Hillary winning. That script was scrapped, they made a new one that favors them. No matter how false it is, they're following the new script.

>smoking guns
where is the evidence :^)

why are they not showing them?

So many smoking guns. For example, there's

This story would go away if Trump wasn't repeatedly shown to be obstructing the investigations.

Proof?

either it's coming or there is nothing to worry about

lol ya nothing fishy with flynn and co or the weird trump-comey shit
and the fact several agency officials openly say the suspect russia ties raises no question

i said smoking guns

>I don't get it.

If you are honestly this dense than maybe it would be best if you just KYS.

Because the investigations, where that evidence is sought, are confidential, thus we don't know about them.

But let's see what sort of motherfucking political narrative we can turn this into because fuck the actual truth of the matter, all I care about it hating liberals.

>the weird trump-comey shit
What makes you think there's anything weird? Nigga got fired, Trump fires niggas. Is the President not supposed to fire someone if they're doing a shit job and he has legal authority to do so?
>suspect russia ties
So, nothing then? In the end you only think there's suspicion because you've been told to, nobody's proven shit to you but you're already going along with it like a good little boy.

Democrats trying to be relevant and totally not wasting tax dollars for their salaries.

WAAAAH MUH RUSSIA says increaingly nervous dying party for the 7th month in a row

At this point, it doesn't even matter. Trump fell right into the trap democrats placed for him. He just couldn't keep his big mouth shut or his ego in check.

He'll get impeached for obstruction of justice, which is the same thing that got Nixon. It doesn't matter if the investigation is 100% bullshit, if you obstruct a federal investigation, you're committing obstruction of justice.

The former head of the C.I.A. just testified before the house intelligence committee stating that there is in fact evidence of contact between members of Trump's campaign and the Russian gov't. He refused to give any more details because the information was classified and he wanted to protect sources.

Government works slowly, but it still works. Eventually people within the C.I.A. and the F.B.I. will be required to come forward to declassify specifics.

Until then, we have the heads of both major intelligence agencies claiming that there was reason to investigate the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. I don't know why it has to be spelled out for you Trump-worshiping idiots, but yeah, that's pretty fucking newsworthy

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/congress-testimony-john-brennan-russia-budget.html?mcubz=2

this thread isn't about proving or disproving the suspicions (by willfully ignoring half the stories in ur case)
it's about why the media talks about it
it talks about because there is a fucklot to talk about

>it talks about because there is a fucklot to talk about
Reporting on the reporting on the reporting on the reporting...

Because there is evidence

Also there is an ongoing investigation so don't jump into any conclusions yet

But you still haven't posted any.

except... not really

They have far less. Not even circumstantial evidence.

Oh shit I thought I was right but actually you are right
my god

i did in another message
but i'm not going to regurgitate this constant flow of crap for you, i'm sure ur very aware of all of it, even if just to constantly furiously try to minimise it

excellent

>but i'm not going to regurgitate this constant flow of crap for you
10/10, had a good time

The way they present these stories makes it sound ffactual. It is explained fast enough to avoid having you think about it being not true. Jews have mastered the art of persuasion

Sure pal, keep on telling yourself that, if you say it enough it will surely come true, right?

i wish it was azula wide laugh.gif

It's mostly just desperation from Democrats at this point, also pandering to their rabid base. They know there is no actual evidence to convict Trump of anything and there likely never will be.

However it's not actually about finding actual evidence and getting Trump impeached, at least for the Democrats leading the party. They just want to keep this in the news so they can keep using it as an excuse to block anything Trump tries to accomplish. Unfortunately for them I think it's not all going to work out how they're hoping.

Never mind. It's just bullshit. IF anything ever happens (not bloody likely), we'll all know. Because they'll REALLY flip out then.

They know things you don't know.

For example, trump once asked the russian hackers to "find all of hillary's emails"

They where also shocked to hear that Russia prefered Trump to Hillary, who had just taken 26 Million from Ukraine to stick it in their ass. What If russia saying that they liked trump influenced the election?

All the other countries in the world, all their newspapers, all their news programs, all their celebrities where beating the Hillary drump 24/7, so you know that the russians saying they prefered trump is against the law

Every time I see it on CNN, they talk about it as if it's a fact that Trump colluded with Russia to hack the elections. They don't even toss in qualifying words like "allegedly" or "supposedly." They'll always say it like, "And the investigation continues into Trump's connection with Russian officials and his leaking of sensitive data."

Because the scummy media will do literally ANYTHING to get dirt on Trump.

shocking!

Did the trump administration contact people from any other countries? I mean, considering it is their fucking job?

Notice how they dont bring up Trump israel connections?

>no evidence

Learn to read English you Hungarian faggot

Oh cool so you don't actually have any evidence. Thanks for sharing.

>it's been almost a year since the DNC emails leaked
>it's been almost a year that the media refuses to touch the story
>it's been almost a year that they straight-faced say that the leaf influenced the election but cannot say how without implicating themselves

If you repeat a lie enough, people will think that it's true...

Yes, no evidence, none. I guess that's why every three letter agency, both houses of congress, the DoJ, are all conducting investigation. That must be why intelligence officers don't even fully brief Trump anymore. That must be why Donald Trump literally told every motherfucker he met that he fired Comey to stop it and obstruct justice (impeachable offense btw). That must be why only Russian state owned media was allowed into a meeting where Trump met the Russian ambassador who is almost Universally known as a spying son of a bitch and talked shit about the former FBI Director. But yeah no evidence herp derp

LOL Drumpfs --- Russia is nothing else than

Kuschner and his (((FRIENDS))) who happen to live in Russia.

It's a jewish thing.

Nice sources, bro. Because 2/3rds of what you typed have no sources. The Comey memo was apparently "read over the phone by an anonymous source to a Washington Post reporter."

In essence, there's no difference between the "evidence" of Russian collusion and Joseph Smith reciting the Book of Mormon with his face buried in a fucking hat.

Even the fucking CIA director, who said there were contacts between the Trump Campaign and Russian officials, said such contacts were both common and not evidence of Russian collusion.

"Every three letter agency." Fucking please. the NSA could prove this in five fuvking seconds, but they haven't. Wikileaks has shwown CIA practices a similar total information awareness policy, so they could prove it in five fucking seconds, yet they haven;t.

Want to know what that tells me? No evidence, no substance, just whiny liberals trying to take down the man that showed the world the Democrats are the absolute cucks that they are.

just because it's not mentioned on fox news doesn't mean there's no evidence you brainwashed cuck

All that and yet you still haven't pointed to a single piece of actual evidence

>reddit spacing
Back to the donald new fag. Unlike you're reddit circlejerk we aren't all mindless drones fighting "da libtards praise kek"

>Hey guys the investigation isn't over but here is everything we have found so far please don't go and try to tie up loose ends and get your story straight Mr. Trump k?
kek

Sure is summer in here, lejun.

Fpbp
Pizzagate is a literal LARP but still stays on pol

Fuck off, he's based. YOU are the cancer, GTFO.

People have been posting like that since the website was first put online. Fuck off Shariablue.

Are you mad you can't downboat me wittle baby. You're literally a bunch of retards that took a joke/meme pol pulled and based your entire personality around it. the_donald faggots are walking dead memes

Except you are
>Much pedosta pizza
>THE JOOS
Are you saying it's-not- a circle jerk when you call anyone with a different opinion a shill/nigger/like/etc

They literally have taped conversations and a server at Trump Tower that got pinged thousands of times by russian servers.

Dumb nigger.

>When you try to prove you're the better fat neet
>Tips fedora

>Are you mad you can't downboat me wittle baby.
Only female ledditors type this way. Period this week?

>w-we have evidence, tons of it! It's great evidence, it's the best!
>b-but you can't see it yet so please just assume it exists please

>How are they still keeping this stupid story "relevant"?
LOTS and LOTS of funding from deep state combined with Trump being a bumbling bufoon when it comes to handling this situation.

And all he had to do to kill it is to Fire flynn and listen to bannon's advice to keep it quite and let it run it's course.

can't wait until msm is kill

as german propaganda minister Heinrich Rommel once said: "If Lie big enuf, ppl will believe it lel"

As if the DNC couldn't have rented some russian servers or use a VPN.

I remember some guy who said Jews do this. Something about how they just keep lying and make the lies more ridiculous until people believe them. Can't remember who the guy was.

Or he could just declare martial law and have the traitors rounded up and executed. Military would support him.

My theory. Trump isn't a long term established person in US politics and they want to keep him boxed in. The Russia conspiracy, true or not, constrains him. I am torn whether constraining trump is a good or bad thing. He can't get some of the good things his supporters want done but he can't make a big mistake either.

Jeff Sessions
Carter Page
Paul Manafort
Rex Tillerson
Mike Flynn
Roger Stone
Sergei Gorkov
Steve Bannon
Dimitri Simes
JD Gordon
Morgan Lewis
Jack Kingston
Wilbur Ross
Jared Kushner
Devin Nunes
Ivanka Trump
Donald Trump jr
Ziya Mammadov
n6ikolai gorokhov
dmitry Rybolovlev
Boris Epshteyn
Marc Kasowitz
Herman Graf
Nigel Farage
Jones Day
Erik Prince
Peter Levasho

Hamilton Trading Group
Bank of Cyprus
Deutsche Bank
Cambridge Analytica

fling enough shit at the wall and it sticks

this isn't even the first time they do this and has been going on since forever

ever hear anyone talk about how a media outlet amended a past article which was wrong? me neither

Yes those certainly are names, I don't know how we can let him get his hands on the codes now.

Here's a though experiment: if it were true, how did Russia influence the election? What exactly are they being accused of doing?

I'll tell you: exposing Hillary for what a an evil, corrupt person she really is. Libs are literally arguing that Hillary would have won if only Russia didn't expose what a sleazy, lying sack of shit she actually was. That's their argument!

Google "JournoList". They are all on the same script, and they are getting their marching orders directly from the democratic party. This is not speculation or a conspiracy theory. This is a proven fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JournoList

Virtually every media outlet is under their control, as are most of the universities, the public school system, and many of the courts.

>Trump and Russia are cooperating after he is elected
>"I KNEW IT HE WAS RUSSIAN ALL ALONG"
Some people don't understand geopolitical interaction at all

>hurr...muh DNC

Guess who isn't president?

They're blaming the Kremlin for posting leaks that damaged Clinton's reputation. But there are two problems with this accusation:

>1) If these leaks were so "damaging" to Clinton, maybe they actually shed light on what a corrupt little bitch she is
>2) Russia is not the source of the leaks, it was DNC worker Seth Rich who was fed up with his superiors bullshit and turned whistleblower. They promptly had him assasinated to shut him up. His killers left a trail of breadcrumbs though, and among other things, his Reddit account was discovered by /r/the_donald users, which caused the Reddit admins to fire three of their mods for no reason and edit all of Rich's posts.

A relative of mine, Democrat through and through, believes the Russians intervened, throws around the term Treason--WHILE WEARING A CHE GUEVERA SHIRT!

topvev

The taped conversations were already cleared and server pinging isn't evidence of anything you fucking moron, they said so themselves

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/05/23/gowdy_grills_john_brennan_do_you_have_evidence_of_trump-russia_collusion_or_not_brennan_i_dont_do_evidence.html

"I don't do evidence"

Kill yourself

Because people are fucking retarded and willing to believe fake narratives in because of confirmation bias.

Don't get it twisted, the reason they are pushing this bullshit is to obstruct and manipulate Trump. They've already ruined the prospect of improved relations with Russia, ruined any prospect of peace in Syria, and can obstruct any additional policy proposals.

It seriously pisses me off that people are so fucking stupid. This isn't about race, this is about the sheer ignorance and stupidity that furthers this system across the entire fucking spectrum. This is what happens in Democracies, people get the idea that their opinion matters when really it shouldn't.

ΒΛΑΤ ΣΥΚΑ!

ΠΙΗΔΟΣΤΑΗΝ is know! Shut down!

American defectors: report to nearest ΡΟΣΣΚΝΝ embassy for rubles payments and passage to your ΗΟΒΟ-ΡΟΔΙΗΑ.

Loyal patriots in mother rossiya you can now turn off proxies is waste of rubles.

shariablue detected

Got a non-tabloid source? NYT has lost their credibility and the name no longer carries weight when they publish articles.

Man you guys try to blow out smoking guns harder than you blow each others dicks

hungry?

Everyone who has spoken about it under oath has said that there's no evidence of Russian collusion and also no evidence that Trump was obstructing any investigation. It's only when they stop being under oath that they go back to lying.

No he said there was information that should be investigated. There was, as of now, no evidence of collision between the russians

Then why doesn't Trump just hand over every piece of evidence he has. Every document, phone call, photo, whatever the fuck would get him off the hook?

huh, they kinda WANT ((to believe))

I'm going to reply, but only so others could see this.

Why do you all reply to these people? You already know user replies like these are bullshit, yet you all continue to reply. What's the mindset behind it?

quads can't lie ?
Why they haven't exposed it yet ?

because the obama holdovers want to crucify him

>deep state
You can't actually believe that. He can just fire them all, unfortunately he was expecting not to win the presidency so he didn't have replacements ready because he is a retard. His whole goal was to cause distrust in the media so he could start his own fox news style news channel that caters to far right retards. He literally didn't even want to be president

>You can't honestly believe that
The user must have struck a nerve with you. Also, why not? "He didn't want to be president" is the worst line you and others like you have been using. Show me how you know Trump didn't want to win. Are you going to post the picture of Trump the businessman with the Clinton's at the party again? Trump

>You can't honestly believe that
The user must have struck a nerve with you. Also, why not? "He didn't want to be president" is the worst line you and others like you have been using. Show me how you know Trump didn't want to win. Are you going to post the picture of Trump the businessman with the Clinton's at the party again?

It's not the "deep state", it's leftover obama appointees.

>He can just fire them all,

Aye, and he should have, but only a fool would say trump is a genius.

>unfortunately he was expecting not to win the presidency so he didn't have replacements ready because he is a retard

No, he did it to follow precedent, in order to try to establish legitimacy, presidents haven't fired and replaced everyone for a long time. But look where following this precedent got him.

>His whole goal was to cause distrust in the media so he could start his own fox news style news channel that caters to far right retards. He literally didn't even want to be president

Oh wow, another claim without proof, who would have thought

JIDF/CIA/NSA

Israeli
Secret
Intelligence
Service

Confirmed. I want my fucking country back you fucking kike.

Only smoking kalshnikovs and the smell of death in France