White people done goofed serving ethnic food. nice

white people done goofed serving ethnic food. nice.

when Sup Forums saying of "remove kebab" am of serious, restaurant owners saying "not enough evidence of Russian collusion" carlcuck.meme

Just when I think they can't get any more insane, these people always manage to raise the bar.

the fuck does ethnic even mean... jesus christ.

imagine if white people boycotted all the non-white owned businesses...

This reminds me of Vinesauce (Vinny) and his "gook taco" story. Reference to a Tex Mex place in NYC that is owned by Asians.

>88
Not white

half the "ethnic" food out there are recipes invented by, improved/changed by or directly influenced by white people though. And vise versa. Cultures are not isolated things, especially not food.

>African
>Cuisine

We took your land, women and anything else we wanted. If we want to take your food, we will and you can fuck off just the same.

These fucking shitskins are appropriating our culture by living in our countries. They can get the fuck out.

But its fine when Muslims/arabs serve "italian" pizzas, right..

Can we ban minorities from eating sliced bread?

Boy, I wonder how they would feel about Japanese people serving "ethnic" food. Or is that not a problem because they're not white (despite the Japanese being a brutal colonial power)

no internet for them either

This is so stupid, I'm not sure if that falls under "the never stop your enemy when he is making a mistake" or not.

>Mass immigration is neccesary because otherwise how would we ever share our recipes in this day and age
>If you use our recipes you are literally Hitler

Fucking liberals

If they weren't serving other foods, they'd get criticized for not being encompassing.

There's no winning with these people.

>Oregon
The people on this apropriation task force are almost certainly all white

This is simply anit-White nonsense served up by the kikes. Solution: we need to kill more kikes

Cool, I never want to see a jap or nigger in Lederhosen at eating our food at Oktoberfest again either.

what about italian food?

Some of the world's greatest food items were made by COMBINING the food of different people. Think about that the next time you order a burrito bowl at chipotle.
With a few minorities to make it "equal"

Only a Jew could concern themselves this much in the business of white folks.
They truly don't give a fuck, they just hate white people.

What did they mean by this?

>the only way to truly eat ethnic food is within its own country of origin by its own people

6D CHESS

ok so how does this work if you belong to multiple ethnic groups? you don't get to eat at all?

>If you're not a white person, you have no business speaking our language, using our technology or participating in our community.

>Why don't you want immigrants, what about all the new food they bring?
>Don't you goddamn dare take their ethnic food, it's cultural appropriation!

you can eat it, you just don't get to serve it. capisci?

How much you wanna bet this spreed sheet was written by a sub urban white girl