Brit/pol/ - Panic On The Streets Of Manchester edition

Extremist Rabbits

>Thread Music
youtube.com/watch?v=wMykYSQaG_c

>The UK terror threat level has been raised to the highest level of "critical", meaning further attacks may be imminent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488

>Suicide bomber strikes at Manchester Arena: Twenty-two people are killed and 59 injured in terrorist attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4531940/Emergency-services-rush-Manchester-Arena.html

>Sir Roger Moore has passed away
twitter.com/sirrogermoore/status/867005447018086400

>Dianne Abbott expressed support for IRA and said she "couldn't identify as British"
breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/diane-abbott-expressed-support-ira-height-troubles/

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to condemn the IRA five times
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/21/shock-poll-shows-jeremy-corbyn-narrowing-gap-theresa-may-tories/

>EU will force every member state to adopt Euro by 2025
express.co.uk/news/world/807762/Eurozone-Brussels-Hungary-Poland-Czech-Republic-Croatia-Romania-Bulgaria

>The absence of a trade agreement with the EU should not concern us – there are swift, practical ways to overcome possible issues.
conservativehome.com/platform/2017/05/what-would-wto-mean-2-christopher-howarth-financial-services-and-data-sharing-can-be-managed-without-a-deal.htm
>Conservative and Unionist Party Manifesto:
conservatives.com/manifesto

>Labour Party Manifesto:
labour.org.uk/index.php/manifesto2017

>Liberal Democrat Manifesto:
libdems.org.uk/manifesto

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw
dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serious question guys, if anybody could answer I would appreciate it. I'm flying from Manchester Airport next month. Might I die?.

TANKS

So called British politics

Since when did Morrissey lurk Sup Forums and get pilled

Can't wait for Alexander Gordon Jahans to harness the energy of the multiverse in rationalising these attacks

Yes

What would he say if he saw the state of the country?

long live brittania! sending race war thoughts from Trashcanistan

Remember to go out in the streets and salute your military when they pass by.

You sure will.

>implying morrisey isn't a tripfag and doesn't come to our secret tripfag meetings

Yes.

there won't be an airport to fly from

is Morrisey, dare I say, /ourguy/?

How have your normie friends reacted to the bombing? The reaction seems different this time. People who never post political stuff are moaning about Muslims and a proper leftist I know just liked something I put.

Is the fire, dare I say it, rising?

>GET RID OF THE GUNS

what did he mean by this?

/OURGUY/ ON LBC RIGHT NOW

Can the Burgers give us a MOAB. We need one for London, you know what. Make that two, Birmingham is a decent Muzzie target as well.

>EXECUTE EVERYBODY ON THE TERRORIST WATCHLIST
Absolute madman.

I'm flying from Manchester and doing a transfer in Germany

Apparently there is going to be a surge in army recruitment tomorrow

How many of you will be joining the ranks

More the merrier

Did they really play music from Platoon at the vigil?

link?

Shit lads, a convoy of 20 of these things just went past heading towards the M1. Is it happening?

More Facebook laddies.

Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

what was your experience today anons?
>on my walk to work the flags outside the police station were being put down to half mast
>everyone was quiet and short tempered all day
>rumours of additional explosions all day with security warnings being sent out to our lads on the road, presumably the controlled explosions

I probably will. I was going to anyway.

I NEED INNARESTING TWITTER USERS TO FOLLOW

DECENT ACCOUNTS ONLY, NOT OBVIOUS ONES

MAKING NEW ACCOUNT AND CAN'T RECALL DECENT USERS

Yes

everyone reading all these blogs

You are a policeman?

Operation Temperer is now in effect.

Are they just for logistics or actual troop transport? Any Army Buffs?

Business idea: Put people on the terrorist watchlist in to a camp then bomb the camp.

Thoughts?

moron he's been redpilled since the 80s

> see them pass by
> "go kill a few Muslims for me, private"
> get shot for being racist

>i don't wanna go down the muslim route

proceeds to go down the muslim route

MI5 probably

Tommy /outguy/

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rket4xvu_ac

They're even sipping tea like us. WTF.

This guy is on it.

This. Maybe they won't molest you as hard if you've made friends with them already.

Royal Marine /OURGUY/ on LBC

MILITARY COUP NOW

Inb4 he gets beheaded for treason

I thought this image was funny when somebody uploaded it, but maybe there's something more to it.

Despite the seriousness of the situation, I have to say, Operation Temperer is a badass name.

based muhreen

I was telling my co-worker about how one of us Brit/pol/acks got review brah in that collage that made it to fox news and he got fucking pissed and said it was stupid and immature that after a bombing someone would troll family members online simply trying to find their loved ones.

Then I realized something...

this isn't a bunch of americans trying to fuck with British people, this is Sup Forums anons (American, British, poo in loos, Huemonkies, etc) working in unity to achieve a common goal: which is to have a couple of laughs in this time of hardships

Whether it's Sup Forums making Donald Trump happen (in turn enabling Brexit), or even something as stupid as Chanology, we are all anons on here, and it feels good knowing that there are people just like me in this world who are willing to take on serious issues while the rest of the world bends over backwards virtue signals while taking it up the ass.

Thanks you guys,

That's really all I wanted to say...

Is that real? If so, good on the lad.

Still pisses me off that we have to deploy them. Muzzies always target them.

Isn't that Robert Mugabe on the left?

Tommy Robinson on the verge of tears ranting about Manchester on Alex Jones.

This is powerful, lads.

>youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw

no i work next to a police station and we have vans on the road moving millions around

No worries lads. Katy Perry knows what to do.

>"I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other. No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

Yeah, they use them for everything

What did he say?

Finally. Shame he will be gone soon.

/AreMuzza/

Choose Brexit and consider voting Conservative on June 8th to help secure UK borders by getting us away from the EU courts overriding us, lads & lasses. Thanks.

Definitely. Usually my feed is filled with #notallmuslims shite but this time? Nothing. Support for the victims. That's it. It's what ISN'T being said that's very interesting. People are realising that perhaps it has #somethingtodowithislam

Based

I am feeling a change in this country

probably

dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
>The suicide bomber Abedi, a Mancunian of Libyan descent, was the son of an airport security worker

abdul.s.khan.58 on facebook.

100% real. Based as fuck.

Nice, pretty based.

Just saw that on BBC. Don't know why I fucking pay the license

Old school immigrant mentality, nice

>le moderate mosssslem

Nice one lad, sounds great. How long are you going to do it for? Any well paid jobs normal civilians can get out there?

Warriors when?

To paraphrase somewhat, with Lydon, I think it is a case of taking the boy out of the class, but not the class out of the boy.

Undoubtedly he's bettered himself, but there'll always be that earthiness in him which keeps him grounded.

This thread is going so fast nobody will know I'm Muslim.

The eternal anglo is awakening.

You do realise May will likely keep us part of the European Arrest Warrant don't you? Meaning our citizens can be dragged before any number of foreign courts with different, often lower standards of justice.

If he was based he wouldn't call himself a muslim.

Damage Control feat. Taqqiya: The Ramblings

>why can't we just get rid of all the pakis we're watching
>I'm a Royal Marine and we used to go out and you could TELL there was things going on
etc

Write a will now if I was u mate

Would anyone else unironically support a military coup?

I get stiff just thinking about the army clearing out the Met and firebombing Rotherham council

following the footsteps of stipe miocic

Seriously, why haven't anyone thought of this before?

It's simple yet genius. Surely it will be the solution.

He's always been a nationalist I love him

>tfw will never steal Theresa May's evil heart

>I'm not like those other muslims but I will still go along with the same ideology that caused this

mongs

get onto the ARRSE website (Army Rumor Service)
the website's functioning is horrendous but the site is basically an unofficial army forum full of veterans and currently serving

i've been doing it for 2 years now. i'm 25. civvies can get positions in codebreaking, SigInt stuff, and anything to do with monitoring cellphones/smartphones. If you aren't military/LEO thats the way in

yall need some duterte

Are you being serious by saying that?

How can this 8 year old girl co-exist when she's in her fucking grave? We're just supposed to walk open armed towards a person who's likely welcoming us with an explosive strapped to their person?

>Is the fire, dare I say it, rising?

I don't know why, but when I saw that "Silence for Manchester" tag it sent me fucking livid!

I know right? Who has ever said those kinds of things? It's such a positive, meaningful contribution.

this iranian cuck spurging out about the saudis