W
H
E
N
?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kl-ec6Ub7FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For the crusade you gotta know your enemy. but I feel like Sup Forums doesn't know their enemy well enough, which is bad. I'll redpill you on Pakistan:

Pakistanis are objectively the biggest cucks on the planet earth.

1. Pakistan's national anthem is full of Perso-Arabic vocabulary: their enemy and invaders.
2. Pakistanis were raped into adopting foreign religion of Islam by their invaders, who they worship now.
3. Pakistanis now suffer from Stockholm Syndrone: they adopt names of their invaders.
4. Pakistanis worship their invaders: Mohammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab invader is worshipped in Pakistan. They sing songs in his praises kek.
5. Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.
6. Pakistani's worship a Gujurati as Father of the Nation today. On their own, pakistanis won't even have a country today.
7. Pakistan has adopted an Indian Language as their national language. Urdu, an Indian language, from Uttar Pradesh is now pakistan's national language. Native pakistani languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Sindhi as sub-standard languages.
8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.
9. Pakistan has been used and raped repeatedly by foreign powers since time immemorial: latest is China. List includes but is not limited to: Turks, Iranians, Afghans, Greeks, Brits, Americans, and now China.
10. Pakistanis cannot fight: they lost to every single invader since time immemorial. Only when the invader has conquered Pakistan and went further inward has he faced heat from the the (based) Sikhs, Rajputs and Marathas.
11. Pakistan has lost every single war since independence as well. They are just incapable of fighting.

Who will poll support in a war between India and Pakistan?

Soon, brethren.

Soon.

>thou shall not kill
>turn the other cheek
looks like never lmao

>8. 41 million of 180 million Pakistanis defecate in open.

ok india calm down

Who here is /ready/?

If history is anything to go by, regarding how long time it takes for Christianity to retaliate, a new Crusade won't happen for several hundreds of years yet.

Protip #1: You'll eventually be very disappointed if you rely on Christianity as a defense against Islam.

Protip #2: So man the fuck up and start your own crusade, instead of waiting for a pope or Jesus to come back and do it for you.

Started last month.
Where you've been?

those blades look like flimsy larper gear to be honest family.

Even if they're not you're doing it wrong if you're not packing heat.

I'd watch both of you nuke each other.

soon

Dumb fucking LARPers. The Cuckoldic Church will never man up and fight a single Achmed al-Dindu. If anyone has a spine regarding Mudslimes, it's Israel, but you 2-digit IQ LARPers dismissed the whole Old Testament as obsolete junk from the synagogue of Satan, so good luck with your Christian-terror-exists-too cuck Pope. :^)

That's fitting. Most people screaming Deus Vult and calling for a Crusade are LARPers anyway.

Le Multi edged Shitposter's Thread

our church has reformed and is now sitting casually in the background because for HUMANITY to advance, you're not supposed to read into books written by goatherders too much

this however, is not going to prevent a WW3 against pislamists which is obviously gonna happen

these guys just have a death wish

>so used to seeing foam shit in vidya and movies he doesnt know what real weapons look like
kek

Actually I'm a history buff and reenactor (I have hobbies other than Sup Forums). I like to collect historical arms and armor in my spare time. Both are EN45 steel not foam LARP swords. I have a shotgun that I would theoretically take on the tenth crusade.

iudaeum vult

I think I just came.
You got sauce on that sword?

Does homemade stuff work? Can I convert my garden tools into polearms?

never you pathetic LARPer. Most if not ALL crusades were complete failures. Stop worshipping a dead Jew on a stick, fag.

Don't be nice to subhumans, it just gives them ideas.

>Because they contain relatively little metal, polearms are cheap to make. This has made them the favored weapon of peasant levies and peasants in rebellion the world over. Many are adapted from farm implements, or other tools.

history says yes

>thou shall not MURDER
>there is a time for war and a time for peace

>Pakistan's founder, "Father of the Nation", was not even a "Pakistani". He had 0% paki in him: He was a Gujurati Indian.

Poo education

I support India against Pakistan. I hate the name pakistan and I've always used paki as an insult.

it's just a basket hilted sword m8.

I have over 300 images, do you want a small dump?

depends on the tool.
hardness = sharp but brittle
toughness = resillient but softer
you want a nice balance between hard and soft to the blade will bend when you use it, rather than break.
youtu.be/kl-ec6Ub7FM

it comes down to what kind of steel quality youre working with. Some people just fish up bog iron and make stuff. There's plenty of hobbyists and documentaries on it on youtube if you want to get serious about it. It might be cheaper to order something though.

> "If anyone has a spine regarding Mudslimes, it's Israel"

The jews are behind Islam. The jews are the ones sending the slimes here, as a weapon against white countries.

> from Mein Kampf:

> "The Jew uses every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In his systematic efforts to ruin girls and women he strives to break down the last barriers of discrimination between him and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate. For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jew become master of any people except a bastardized people."

Once you've done your research you discover Islam is basically just a modified and remixed version of Judaism, like Christianity is.

That being said, Christianity is of course by far the "best" out of the 3 if one has to choose between them (but luckily such a choice isn't necessary). It's not gonna save us, though.

varg can suck a big cock fuck this stupid leech

>Swords being relevant when ak47s and shit exist

Stop, they're for larping purposes no matter if they're fine steel or not.

military scyths were improvised weapons. Remember armies were usually lightly armoured, these thing would work but they wouldnt be the best tool for the job but its better than nothing.

Leafs, everyone.

I'm talking about fashioning a sharpened meat cleaver with a metal stake head onto a soild piece of wood.

HEMA brethren?

I'm not suggesting people go out and use swords, man. I'm just saying real weapons dont look like what you see in vidya or movies.
for protests some armour designs might still be useful, though it's probably cheaper to buy some riot gear or something though.

You clearly never actually read let alone actually studied the bible.

You literally admit to larping then say they're not for larping LOL

When you go to confession

I know it's a type of Mortuary Hilt sword, I thought you might of had some more info on it.

Shit's beautiful tho.

>turn the other cheek
>if anyone slaps you on the right cheek

>thou shall not kill
At least you got one correct. I'd argue self-defense (including national defense) would permit murder. Suicide is a sin in Christianity, and by not doing something about someone else trying to kill you, you might as well would have killed yourself for not trying to fight back.

Since murder is murder, then I guess we can leave multiple people paralyzed, and spare their lives.

>Once you've done your research
>quotes Mein Kampf
Holy fuck, Sven! That was hillaryous!

melee weapons? what are you some kind of tribal nigger?

without a doubt.
>tfw modern weapons only get made as tacky gold plated trash

>I play video games.

Fuck right off lol. I said the blades looked flimsy because they do, they don't look like they'd be effective at penetrating, would bend too much.

If you look at the African American populace you can see the same thing happening with those people.

Kike. We don't reject the Old Testament in the slightest. We reject the Talmud which is contradictory to the Old Testament and the New. Talmud is the other kike holy book.

>historical reenactment = playing next level D&D
Sure kid.
No, I just have an appreciation for my peoples history and culture.

turn the other cheek goy, love your enemy (the muslims)

soon

Hi im a muslim refugee thanks fornallnthe free stuff, its great not working and watching free cable all day :) , send me your mothers and sisters im horny, send me a message or call 647 5749686 and i'll convert you to islam :)

This has to be some of the stupidest shit ever posted on this filipino majong enthusiasts website

Nearly every point can be refuted with a grade school education

>historical reenactment = playing next level D&D

It basically is lmao

Use that shotgun on yourself kiddo

Crusades was an strategy make by ((them)) to send white warriors to the middle-east and commite suicide in the name of the pope. If it somehow suceeds, the holy land would be delivered to ((them)), not to catholics.

Europe tradition is Greco-Roman, not christian. Take the redpill

This is beyond religion vs religion though. This is now essentially freedom vs religion.

Do you eat Kosher?
Do you have a better proof of God's existence than this stupid Aquinas Power Point thing?
What do you eat for Pesach?
What are you doing next Sabbath?

Submit to islam

swords are supposed to bend user. If they dont bend, they break. You want a sword that can nearly fold in half and still bounce back, rather than stay bent. They arent anti-armour weapons. Not conventionally anyways.

As Defender of the Faith, can the queen call for one herself to drive the saracen from the Holy Land? Can we form Anglosphere?

>folding in half is good

No, it's really not. That's far too much. Flexibility in a sword is good, of course, just not so flexible that you won't hurt your larper friends when you're "reenacting history" lol.

this

>the prince won't establish the First English Caliphate.

I don't care if he is larping, I would love to put on a bunch of armor and brawl with dorks on the weekend.

I'm an atheist and even I want in on this shit. Islam needs to be put in its place.

No judgment from me, if you want to larp, larp,, I just get annoyed when LARPers pretend that they're SUPER AWESOME MEDIEVAL STYLE SWORDS are going to be used to drive the Saracens from the holy land.

Go fuck off with your autistic Vargposting. He is a sperg and completely disconnected with the world we live in.

Fear not.
God is my strength.

Flexibility is good but I agree folding in half is a bit too much.
Riding on horseback and breaking your blade worth 4 years of work on some poor faggot because your blade was too stiff is still bretty bad tho.
Also, I'm just shitposting. In an actual war you would bring a gun, no one is that fucking stupid.
Call it larping all you want at least I'm doing things to preserve our history and culture.

His world is full of survivalism, white children, and European values. Yours is full of anime, Jews, and mixed race abominations, even in your own "based" church

Deus vult

I've never watched anime in my entire life. I hate racemixing and coalburners. Varg i not about survivalism, his butted chainmail would get pierced by any gun, his white children will end up socially inept, with no future in France due them never being taught French but only Norwegian. The European values he is promoting are of a bygone age, and the only values we need today is that of Christianity which has been the foundation for Europe's immense glory throughout the last 1000 years.

The reason the world is going to shit is because atheism and foul paganism has crawled back into society and destabilized the Christian societies as we once had them. Varg is a pathetic moron who sits idly by and waits for the collapse of the West while real defenders of Europe do everything they can to prevent that collapse from happening.

Soon...

ill join the crusade, im not christian but i will join any fight against these migrants

maybe it won't fucking fail the next time huh

remember how well every other idealistic aggression in that region's gone