What isis is actually trying to achieve with terrorism?

What isis is actually trying to achieve with terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-takes-control-first-city-philippines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

terror?

serious answer: nothing. they want to kill anyone who's not them, and then they'll kill each other

What for?

>isis

the aim is to make westerns hate them, and in that take it out on Muslims which would radicalize more and probably make more of them join their cause. Ironically its pretty much the same goal Sup Forums has.

ISRAEL is trying to get "nationalist" parties elected and fuel a muslim vs white man war. Kill 2 enemies without a single limp wristed Jew dying.

Don't fall for it. These nationalist parties are dedicated to fighting in the middle east for Israel and not for preserving European borders and people. Use these events to spread ethnic nationalism and to educating others about removing non Europeans from Europe. This way we can be rid of the brown masses, as well as the Jew. We can turn their plans against them, keep fighting the war of truth and facts Pol. We can win.

Bring peace in the world.

They are trying to meme a holy war so that they can die.

So it's basically IRL PUBG?

violence works
no one cares about tibet cause they don't blow up
same in spain
who cares about catalonia? they don't put bombs
Basques did, and that's why they have more support in Madrid
Terror works
Isis wants to be recognized
They want you to demand to your goberment to stop bombing them
They want to show other muslims that they are the future
Etc
And it works, the more you bomb liberals the more they love you
Look at the charlie hebdo incident
no one dares to make fun of the prophet now

Disinfo. Stop trying to blow smoke up my ass.

( ( ( isis ) ) )

I
S
I
S

((( I S I S )))

LOL you are right goy. Jews and Israel are our greatest ally. Race has never been the issue, its just culture! And Jewish culture is the greatest!

>Look at the charlie hebdo incident
>no one dares to make fun of the prophet now
Pretty sure Charlie Hebdo published a Mohammad cartoon immediately after the attack.

They worship death and believe there is no greater glory than killing the kaffir dogs. It's really not complicated.

The return of the islamic calliphate.

It is right there, in their fucking book. They tried it in the 700s but failed to bring sharia law to the whole world, time to give it another go

To bring about the Apocalypse.
Read their magazine.

Most nationalist parties are isolationist you dip shit

Because Islam doesn't bare any intellectual substance which could become objectively sensible authority. What do idiots do when they realize they've lost the intellectual game? They turn to violence. The principles of Islam are not centered around respect for fellow man but rather obedience to the will of their god and prophet especially. Islam is not a religion of live and let live, but rather a religion of 'live how I want or else'.

Muslims do fuck all to reform their religion into a proper global one. They would rather cry victim and always take advantage of attacks to say "look at me, I'm not a terrorist! Look how upset I am that happened! See? Not all Muslims!" But when it comes to ideas it kinda is all Muslims. Muslims don't do anything about Islamic terrorism and they expect the societies they move to to pick up the slack. Islam is dying, friend. Consider Islamic terrorism to be a desperate cry from a dying wounded animal. The more it happens the faster Islam dies.

Just a thought, why is ISIS called ISIS...I mean, wouldnt some kind of arabic name make more sense?

pretty sure you are wrong and even then, after that no one

>Islamic State in Iraq and Syria
It's an English acronym and it sounds villainous as fuck.

They see us as infidels all of us even other Muslims, they want to bring about the apocalypse so god will descend and cast judgement upon us. In their minds last night they just killed a concert filled with whorish youngsters who deserved to die.

Terrorism is a lose/lose for the side it is against.

Launch attack, win, gain prize. (Money, power, clay, whatever)

Launch attack, lose, the citizens you targeted just blame their own government for failing to protect them.

This was the principle behind Jesse James btw.

Make us hate qt hijabis

Read the quran and youll know it.

It's classic Darwinian competition really. There were hundreds if not thousands of groups that came and went over the years of conflict in the Muslim world, ISIS just had a winning formula so now they're growing like mad.

ISIS is an apocalyptic death cult trying to bring about the end times.
In many ways they are similar to pol - disillusioned young men with no way out of their situation and everything around them turning to shit, without future prospects, so they turn to the first opportunistic asshole that shows them a way, although a twisted one.
If you had sit down with them, I am sure you'd find out you have similar views on degeneracy and the state of society.

But what do they want? Basques, catalonia want independence, but they?

You can read the writings of OBL. AlQaeda's casus bellis is that they believe the Saudi regime is captured by US (infidel) interests. OBL offered the Saudi king his mujahadeen to help KSA against Sadam's invasion of Kumait. KSA opted to allow entry to large deployments of US and for them to use it as a base of operations for Gulf War 1.

Also, in my opinon there seems to be a sort of Islamic Nationalism espoused by these organisations in opposition to secular governments friendly to the West.

They're securing the Middle East for Israel while conditioning the West to violence.

Global caliphate

except its spreading and more and more people are muslim

I believe that ISIS believes that all infidels must perish.

I also believe that elite world powers also use them as a tool to push things in their favor.When a society is at odds with each other or in a state of chaos, its easier for (((them))) to control.

They're trying to frighten white people into submitting to Sharia law and the rule of an Islamic Caliphate

It is working, in Europe at least

Dead kuffar.

what the heck is this true

Ask their jewish masters.

Attacks dont seem to bring it closer.

All the posts ITT are mostly trolls and retards

ISIS is sending you a message here. They're telling you "This is what you do to us daily in our countries". If you look at the terrorist attacks in France, the terrorists justify their actions by saying that this is retaliation for France bombing ISIS in Syria.

Now ISIS is doing the same to the UK. ISIS just wants you to stop bombing them, that's the point of their terrorist attacks. In their minds they're just fighting back. This is why ISIS doesn't attack Western countries that aren't fighting it.

>What is Israel trying to achieve with Isis?
ftfy

Converts. They are zealots and missionaries. At least those on the ground are. Their strategy is to look strong and strike fear. The first attracts converts, the second reduces opposition.

I wish I had all of Superman's powers and none of his weaknesses desu. I'd have so much fun flying around the Middle East, purging it of ragheads who can't do a thing about me. With my MAGA hat and t-shirt of a scantily clad woman wearing a rebel flag

terror pleases allah.
when they go to heaven, they get best virgins.

What exactly do they win?

>Iran
>Israel
>Assad
>ISIS is sunni army to crush sunnis

wut

you bet your sweet ass bby

To kill people

>What isis is actually trying to achieve with terrorism?

Go watch their Vice documentary from about 2 years ago when ISIS first won all their territory.

They say they want to provoke the armies of the world to come fight them in Syria. That when that happens Armageddon will follow and Allah will give them victory.

Its all about turning Europeans on Muslims in Europe and starting a massive war. They want to force all the Muslims in the world to join ISIS.

These people blow themselves up in the name of some Sky Man, logic isn't something they possess.

How many German trucks are driving over shoppers in their countries daily?

all opposition is controlled opposition.

attention

Killing kufars is a happy by product for them. The primary aim is to make western Europeans fucking hate muslims so much that they feel alienated by Western culture and therefore seek meaning and belonging in Islamism. Same reason Jews shill anti semitism, so more Joos move to Israel

>inb4 you're a cuck for not believing in European caliphate conspiracies.

Exactly although not the full story. I don't know what the West expects. We're at war and they're trying to kill us just as we're trying to kill them.

All's fair in love and war, i guess

>the aim is to make westerns hate them, and in that take it out on Muslims which would radicalize more and probably make more of them join their cause
Ok real talk. This is always the reason I hear, told by liberals.

Is there any evidence that that's the case? Has any high-ranking terrorist ever testified that this was indeed their strategy? Were secret documents ever found stating this strategy?

Or is it just shitty liberal "if you defend yourself, they win" propaganda?

NO! Say it aint sooooooooo

this

I see a huge portion of Sup Forums saying the same thing as this right wing Israel think tank.

How many airstrikes and rubble are crushing German families everyday?

Police state, soon people are going to BEG the Government to spy on everyone. Unrestricted immigration has quite a few end goals and this certainly has to be one.

Once again, proof? Any evidence for that claim?

NWO Zionist's plan to invoke WW3. So far, it all works flawlessly, but they run out of time, will need to get rid of Trump. Too many common folk now know what these Baal worshipers are up to

This.

They would rather Westerners run trucks into them than having tens of thousands of bombs dropped on them.

In 2016 alone Obama dropped 36,000 bombs on ISIS. Why do you just assume that ISIS will just fight in Iraq and in Syria and won't fight back in the West? What you perceive to be terrorism is fair game to them, just war. This is why the most involved Western countries (US, UK, France) also are the one receiving the most terrorism.

the 2nd coming

Mohemmed said to inspire the kuffir with terror so that they will submit to the Muslims for protection (from other Muslims). It's a protection racket, like what the mafia does only on the scale of states.

Land, recruits, hardware, etc.

(((huge portion of Sup Forums)))

they're here to push Zionism. If you haven't already seen them shilling this, just watch.

Zionism == Death

oh my god. what is Sup Forums has been the Israeli think tank the entire time?

>ISIS tested 'chemical weapons' on live victims in horrific 'Nazi style' experiments, documents found at university in Mosul reveal
Documents found at Mosul University reveal use of human 'guinea pigs' by ISIS

Do you guys think they subjected them to the chamber of rotating knives?

>They would rather Westerners run trucks into them than having tens of thousands of bombs dropped on them.
How many does Germany drop?

>ISIS
Don't you mean Israel?

To add more to what I said.

ISIS are even more radical then Mohammad was. They actually want to destroy Mecca and even destroy Mohammads tomb/shrine.

ISIS live by the Koran to the point they even think Mohammad was a bit of a infidel and they are purer Muslims then even he was.

1) they're inbred low IQ desert savages so they aren't exactly deep thinkers

2)Islam is the most hateful large scale cult in human history

3) they are jealous because they are genetically inferior (see BLM)

4) they want Caliphate, and hate Jews/Israel, and see us as Jew puppets

Chaos to bring about the 12th Imam? I know nothing about Islam so am speaking from ignorance really, but I do believe there are some Islamic sects that want to bring about an apocalyptic catastrophe which is necessary to the appearance of the 12th Imam or Machdi or something like that. Pure speculation on my part.

They could just be a gangster like criminal cartel disguised as a religious sect though.

Wow, a burger that understands... Can't believe it tbqh. That's exactly what I wrote in my other post without reading your reply.

ISIS understands it can't defeat Westerners in their own countries, but they want to keep up their fight in Islamic countries. However, they find that hard with the West dropping tens of thousands of bombs on them, and they do these terrorist attacks to intimidate Westerners into stopping their bombings on ISIS.

They want to hurt the West to keep us out of their wars, but it doesn't work. Terrorism just doesn't work, because it makes Western governments commit more to fighting terrorists.

They seek the Infidelegates, something I cannot allow to happen, Dahnald.

I'm going in.

theintercept.com/2015/11/17/islamic-states-goal-eliminating-the-grayzone-of-coexistence-between-muslims-and-the-west/

This is the one piece that gets brought up a lot

Nothing, terrorism to Muslims is like prayer to Christians.

ISIS is not one person.

Most of them are just brainwashed, retarded, or both. The higher ups have a pretty sweet live though.

ISIS is their High Priestess, the whore giving birth to, whatever. It's all this horse-shit oculltism with these freaks, like the last 20 US presidents sacrificing to an over-sized owl.

To say it with the words of the Archangel: You're fucked

Go watch ISIS documentaries and hear what they have to say themselves.

Vice have a good one from a few years back where there media guy explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

you're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

taking back the middle east for muslims.
maybe it's as simple as the rights wanting a country for whites. they have a lot in common those 2 groups

>Jews and Israel are our greatest ally
I didn't say they were

They are barbarians who want to kill for fun and nothing else. Look what happened when they tried to control a region in the middle east, they collapsed. They are nothing more than a roaming gang of dogs doing to bidding of rich donors

mudshits believe there cannot be peas on earthv unless the ummah is in harmony. until we all submit there shall be no piss

I don't know, but Germany did commit to attacking ISIS. They attack Germany very often cause it's an easy target due to refugees.

almasdarnews.com/article/pictures-isis-takes-control-first-city-philippines/

OH GOD THEY TOOK BASED PHILLI CITY!

no idiot

nationalism = civil war i guaran-fucking-tee it

and once these muslims see their bros dying they are going to flood in to help too.

as soon as civil war starts you have to secure mediterannean border because that is how more will get in. look at marseille, its basically a caliphate. places like that will be where fresh muslim fighters coming from libya or morocco will land.

of course all of this will be aided by mossad logistics. why you think israel is warming up relations with palestine? so the can throw off that label as an oppresive or apartheid state out to make muslims lives hell. they will be like lebanon (multiethnic liberal govt) for a little bit as the war is going on.

the christan filth is pretty much the same

they are the front lines of islam's spread across the world. they are replacing the west's ideology with their own and the west is rolling over like a bitch. It's obvious, it's sad.

Short answer: They want everyone to submit to the will of the mighty ALLAH. and live peacefully for the end of time and the judgment day

Well the clues in the name, the Islamic State. Remember when they were first founded they had a mass call out for people to move there? Now that life is pretty fucking abysmal there for their guys and you have all these stories of people regretting moving there et.c They are ratcheting up the terror to isolate muslims so they will move back to muslim majority countries or to their ramshackle "state." (or whats left of it.)

The Jews have a similar ruse. They love it wen anti-semitism spikes because they can try to get rich younger jews to move there. Look at the exodus of Jews from France. Where do you think they are going?