Isis/drones/manchester etc

What do you guys think of this argument - basically ISIS and other suicide bomber types hate the US/UK/EU - probably especially US - because we are constantly bombing the shit out of them? I can't fucking get my head around it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOa-EWvDH-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It is in the foundation of their religion that they can kill anyone who does not follow their religion or mocks their prophet.

Since your a libtard idiot who cant grasp the idea that this is a very violent ideology. Best you can do is stay out of politics, never vote. And spend you attentntion elsewhere

It is because the west constantly bombs the shit out of them AND tries to brainwash their kids. If I saw my little girl take off her bhurka and start twerking who knows man.

>drone strike wedding based on shaky intel
>kill a bunch of innocents and kids
>people left alive have nothing left to live for because America just blew up their family
>go on to join extremist groups and help commit attacks
>America bombs another location based on shaky intelligence regarding last guy and his related attack
>rinse and repeat

We've fucked around in their region since the 70's, there's entire generations there who feel like the western world fucked all their shit up.

These are not acts of a political nature or even a nationalistic one. They are because of a religious ideology. Also two wrongs dont make a right.
saged

This

They hated us before all the bombing and shit but they were at least content with staying in their own shithole corner of the world.

The middle east has been in turmoil long before the US ever existed.

Nice faggoty pic, btw. Really tugging my heartstrings.

>its home grown its not immigrants!

Hypocrisy at every turn.

>attentntion

man, almost a 5 star reply, for that i give 9.5/10

ISIS is the Islamic State In Syria. They want Islamic law, like Iran, to rule the middle east.

it's a stupid argument. we can do whatever the fuck we want, the problem lies within the democrat liberals who want to accept people into our homeland with open arms that we just spent decades fucking over for our own geopolitical interests. we are infinitely more powerful than them and yet we choose to be submissive by letting them come to our literal home after we just spent ~30 years bullying entire generations of them

That picture is awesome. Think how fucking rad it would be if we literally did that to the entire ME. Clearly we didn't drop enough the first time, let's finish this!

muslims aren't even human

>all (((WE))) want to do is

They were fucking our shit up for a thousand years. Sorry, not sorry.

You're a fucking moron. This IS the reason, fuckhead! We've been fucking with their sand for nearly a century. Pull your head out of your ads. We fought WITH Muslims against Russia and a Muslim nation was the first to recognize our sovereignty after our constitution was penned. Read a book, retard.

T. Trump voter

>ALL WE WANT TO DO IS
>(((WE)))

Our government doesn't answer to our demands. This bullshit image is like saying that just because some psycho broke into my house and held me at gunpoint, then stole my car and drove it into the house next door, that I'm responsible for the damage. IT WAS MY CAR AFTER ALL. Then the homeowner next door goes insane and starts trying to burn my house down. Now I've been attacked twice. All the more reason to fight back.

Only reason to use impact text is to be quick with your message, if you're throwing down a paragraph may as well make it look decent.

(((Shadow))) government funds Madrassas in Saudi Arabia to grow extremism in order to destabilize Middle East, justify war on terrorism and put corrupt puppet dictators in place. Multiculturalism is enforced to infiltrate West and put police state in place. Isis are basically mercenaries for (((them)))

They started it.

>"I killed her parents"
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

God bless America, God bless americans.

>be used as human shield by terrorists
>blame the people shooting at the terrorists rather than the terrorist using you as a shield
>the human shield is also a piece of shit who wants to behead nonbelievers and gays
we should quietly irradiate the entire region to sterilize them

Premise accepted

With that being the case, I propose we stop bombing immediately and withdraw all armed forces from Muslim lands forever. All Muslims in Christian lands shall be deported thereto immediately, with no entry granted to any Muslim for a period of one hundred (100) years.

Deal?

You're right, we should stop bombing the Middle East for globalist kikes and stop letting unfettered immigration from those places into the West.

I can't tell if you're trying to make a point or what.

THEY HAVE BEEN INVADING EUROPE AND TERRORISTS FOR 1400 YEARS.

OUR FIRST FOREIGN WAR GOOGLE THE BARBARY WAR WAS BECAUSE THEY KEPT DECAPITATING OUR SAILORS..THE SAME AS THEY DO NOW.

They constantly kill each other in their own countries even more....

More bombs, more bombs, more bombs, more bombs.
Every last one, every last one, every last one.

>I can't fucking get my head around it

ISIS loves Israel, though.
ISIS has never deliberately attacked Israel (once by accident, which they humbly apologized for) even though they are within shooting distance from Israeli soldiers in Syria.

Seems that we we have to bomb harder

I don't want any of those things, and I don't care whether or not people tangentially related to me wronged them in some way. I just want them gone back to their desert shitholes so they can stop ruining our countries. I don't fucking care about them and I shouldn't be obligated to.

Then why don't dune coons kill politicians and shit instead of little girls? And why do they scream Allahu Akbar when they kill people? But you're right, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with an inferior sand religion

Then why do they kill their own fucking people?
They're fucking barbarians, not noble savages

We didn't fight you fucking idiot, we backed rebels with weapons and money. Kill yourself

t. "Not all Muslims"

That argument would work if wasn't for 9/11.

If it was about politics they would be blowing up politicians.

Just because our governments make shitty decisions sometimes, that doesn't give you the right to murder innocent people who had nothing to do with those decisions.

Goodbye ISIS. Your days are numbered.

>blow up active terrorists
>this is bad somehow
>makes more terrorsts
>terror is now our fault
Have they tried deleting their religion? Would solve a whole lotta stuff.

>we are constantly bombing the shit out of them?
Who are "we"? Childs at Ariana Grande show?

>Why do the infidels hate us?

Well Ahmed, all we do is rant about their way of life and attempt to influence their politicos to cater to our theocratic law, we demand special bennifits and and treatment, we seek to replace their holy places and population trough conversion or outbreeeding, we have been doing this for centuries and have constantly been in a. State of war and invasion with all of our neighbors across 3 continents since the 600's ad.

Oh yeah and we have consistently murderd innocent people by the tens of thousand in western nations by bomb, vehicle, knife and gun for the last 25 years and in some places for over a century

It's almost like we wouldn't hate them if not for constant shit like flying planes into towers and blowing up marathons and raping over 150 women in Germany on New Year's.

It's almost like we would never have had a reason to attack them if those things didn't happen.

You forgot about raping and enslaving childrens.

Terrorist sympathizer reported...

[email protected]

>hate the west so much you rebel against your own country, travel to other countries to destabilize them, kill people who worship the same god as you + practice same religion but are apart of the wrong faction of it, kill fellow mooslims (including women and children).

Also make sweet sensual love to goats.

The god damned US made them do all of that.

Oh yeah and raping and enslaving millions of euros

>drone strike their women and children

what about drone striking their men? it should have just said children

>Who are "we"? Childs at Ariana Grande show?
how is that different from the west bombing children at a school or hospital in order to destabilize their nations and strengthen israel?

everything has a price to pay. Sup Forums says "burn the coal, pay the toll" and "with jews, you lose" and are now surprised that they are now paying the toll and losing. There is only one way to solve the problem.

1. Cut all ties with Israel
2. Go after the churches, tax them, phase them out of existence. extra tax for sandnigger religions (islam, judaism ,christianity)
3. Unlock the secrets of free energy and watch as the shitty oil barrons fall
4. Stop interventionist policies completely
5. World peace achieved

Of course they are pissed off because were bombing them, that's why you don't let them poor into your homeland in masses.
Were at war you fucking faggot, when has it ever been accepted to house your enemy during wartime?
God the shills are fucking weak.

nah, islams were murdering as soon as the false prophet figured out the racket.....there was arab on arab slaughter from the on set......the islamic world needs no push from the west as its caught in an evil wind.....

So they hate the liberal Jewish agenda?
Made me think

Yeah that must be it - who can't forget about all the german bombing runs of the last 20 years to justify trucks of peace in berlin.

>the west bombing children at a school or hospital in order to destabilize their nations and strengthen israel?
What movie is that again?

I think it's accurate in a lot of cases and makes the problem very difficult to solve

You will never achieve world peace as long as Jews run the world, and its filled with shitskins.

>blame us for drones
>it was govt, they won't stop despite protest
great argument.

conversly, saying "the jews did it" isn't us saying every jew is the bad guy, its us saying 100% of the people who did it are jewish.

>conversly saying its islams fault isn't us saying islam is to blame its us saying 100% of the people who did it are islamic.

pleasu understandu.

Yeah, OP. Cause pouring fire on a burning building is REALLY gonna help put the fire out.

>(((we)))

But can you grasp the idea that the US foreign policy is an arguably even more violent ideology?

Stoping the funding, arming, training & manipulation/brainwashing of retards to bomb and butcher Christians Shiites and westerners isn't hard, there just won't be any corpses around to gain political points and power from thus, it doesn't stop. Why cure disease when you can make deadlier ones and profit from the treatment

>i do not know dick about their religion
you need to try again
that wasn't a valid response

Look it's the old "the West created every problem in the Middle East" thread.
Hot tip faggot - the Middle East created plenty of it's own fucking problems, and they've had plenty of chances to play nice with the rest of the world.

This is the most colossal victim complex history has ever witnessed.

All modern terrorists abroad hate the West, and America specifically, because of our way of life. A lot of the Afghani's are freedom fighters waging war in their own lands, but you're an idiot if you think every terrorist, or even the majority of them, was created by Western military action in the Middle East. The money we've spent over there is insane - those fuckers literally rely on international aid to even survive. I love it when Libs conveniently forget that to stir the 'muh oil and military-industrial complex' boogeyman horse shit.

"We" don't want any of that shit.

Islamic terrorism wasn't a thing after 2000.

>stopping the funding
>isn't hard
obviously it is, that's the whole root of the problem and there are plenty of rich and powerful people who don't want to see it stopped

>Attacking the west is literally part of the religions birth.

Sage

Don't get too comfy with your halftruth, ameriturd:
The whole ME from Afghanistan to Iraq and Syria is a messed up clusterfuck because of you alone.
>WMD, arabic spring muh
It's incredible how much you were able to fuck up in recent years alone.
Basically one of the very few stable countries is Iran which is probably next on your list.
And all you do is suck it up.
Open your eyes and see your real masters:
The industrial-military complex keeping it cooking.

This has nothing to do with shredding 8-year-old children to meat pieces by way of nail bombs. You have to be deranged to even assume children have anything to do with all that stuff on the infographic.

Actually, if we just didn't side with them:see Obama IsIs in iraq/syria, it would be a large stride into the right direction. Too bad Barack Hussein Osama was a filthy wahhabist

our mil has to prac app war somewhere

>Drone strike their women and children
What else would you expect?
It's not our fault all the men abandoned their families and ran to Europe.

I meant before 2000.
But for now, buy some sotocks of american gun makers and earn some coins.

STOP #WHITEPHOBIA

Doesn't matter.
Islam has literally always been a cancer on the planet.

jej

Islamic countries have been attacking over religion since it started.
This is some doublethink

Yes. Maybe we should just not go into that part of the world anymore.
It is the perpetual war that's described in 1984.

Muslims are attacking European goyim while the REAL (((culprits))) behind the bombingh of their countries keep getting away with it: youtube.com/watch?v=OOa-EWvDH-0

Well we should just get on with it and wipe them out then.

lol your dumb and don't know any history Islamist have been fucking with people for a long time

With globalization, and the need for co-operation in order to make money import/export, so began the whole neocon project. Governments generally wanted to install liberal democratic governments that echo their own systems (although there are exceptions) with leaders that would co-operate internationally, the trade links created would make the countries dependent on them, eventually giving superpowers the clout to have power over these countries without the threat of military force. Trouble is that a lot of the muslim world hates other parts of the muslim world and various parts are very extreme. So the more violent stringent authority was all that was keeping it in check. We've tried and failed, but in our failure, have managed to create more terrorist threats, which we then want to deal with to stop them attacking both us and committing atrocities in their own countries. Is just completely backing out a solution? I don't know. We're pretty far in and it's a huge fucking mess either way. Add to that our liberal ways forcing us to accept refugees, and if refugee problems get worse without our intervention, then the same things are going to happen. People on here will say just don't let them in, but that won't happen. If a boat of kids comes over from a country conducting ethnic cleansing for example, are we going to turn them down? I doubt it.

Drone attacks are part and parcel of life in a middle eastern country. Muslims will just have to learn to live with drone attacks.

Why aren't Muslims attacking south America or Japan or south Korea or Mongolia or Sri Lanka or Zimbabwe or

Oh wait it's because none of these invade their countries you faggot

Trump was just in fucking Saudi Arabia and was given a hero's welcome

Face it, if whites hadn't invaded Iraq there would be no isis.

>Jews bomb Muslims via their US cucks and blame white people
>Jews commit false-flags and blame the Muslims
Never-ending cycle until we destroy all of their enemies and then they destroy us.

Now watch as whites pretend this post utterly BTFO'ing them doesn't exist

Who doesn't remember the Iraqi - Phillipino war...

wow only almost 2000 attacks a year

truly terrorism was no serious issue before 2000

Protect your own. That's reasoning covers just about everything.

>I killed her parents
kek

Terrorism has spiked dramatically since the invasion of Iraq, fall of Gaddafi, and the onset of the Syrian War

Who was the Iraq war "protecting"

not very good bait

He's actually right. American imperialism has murdered exponentially more innocent people globally than the entire history of Islam

Remember that time whites dropped two nuclear bombs on civilians?

/thread

The name of the file was wrong tho.
The statics of the file was general terrorist attacks, not just islamic.

we have tons of "secular" terrorists attacks in those eary 2000 btw.