Ramadan

Does Sup Forums predict any major happenings over the course of the next month?

Guaranteed.

RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2.0 BOYS

SEE Y'ALL IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER

SHITS GONNA HIT THE FAN

Predict? Fuck, guarantee is the word you're looking for. And yes, there will be a major happening in [insert slowly culturally dying western country] during Ramadan.

Summer is when things really start kicking off.

maybe they will hit philadelphia
lots of gays there, the religion of peace frowns upon gays

Truth. Summer heat has an effect on the brain, raising temperatures raises tempers. People go mad n shoot everyone up. Murder rates rise in summer months

I really want to know what the red and green gelatinous cubes are

My sources say the people most of pol hates will achieve a major victory mid-late June

>gelatinous

I wouldn't want that cunt touching my food. Don't they wipe their arse with that hand?

PREDICT? it isn't called the Ramadan bombathon for nothing.

I hope another crane falls in Mecca. That would be amazing.

Fuck that I want to know when the Soros and Putin funded race war in the united States will pop off.

2.0?

Every year jihad attacks increase exponentially during Ramadan.

There's nothing to 'predict'. Hundreds of attacks are going to happen just like every other year.

More Mudslimes (even the messenger of peace type of Mudslime) than you think are secretly gay or alcoholics.

yes, rumblings on May 27 and then full-blown habbening on Memorial Day

The muzzies do it because the heat is more like home for them

Why does the religion of peace gets more excited during Ramadan? Is there any particular religious reason?

I'm trying to fast to lose weight & save some money, shit sucks man.

>slowly culturally dying western country
you just described them all

han·gry

adjective, hangrier, hangriest. Slang.
1. feeling irritable or irrationally angry as a result of being hungry.

I always assumed it was because they starve themselves during Ramadan so they get irritable easily and explode both figuratively and literally.

Yea I know. I heard this theory about one muslim snackbar who they think pulled the enrichment string to avoid being found out as gay.

no, they always do stuff before and after ramadan, but the media, police and government refuse to acknowledge this.
expect a month of relative silence.

Better Jewggle ignores Ramadan since they ignored Easter once again.