Does the Midwest have the potential to seccede as a white ethnostate?

Does the Midwest have the potential to seccede as a white ethnostate?

Give Chicago its independence as a hellscape city state (allow the denizens of Detroit to migrate there as well) and yeah, probably. Just make sure Minnesota sends its Somalis to Canada and you're golden.

Join us.
We'll remove retard liberals together

you would have to purge chicongo and imprison some minnesotans and other liberals

We would be landlocked aside from the Mississippi and Erie canal I believe. Should probably throw in Pennsylvania just to fix that.

The midwest wouldn't be able to survive without the coastal liberal states. Ditto for the south. We keep this godforsaken country running, and that's the truth.

Itd be better to have Arkansas and at least Louisiana. Would also be good to have Texas so that there would blue water access in the gulf and complete control of the Mississippi

Chicago is in the heart of the Midwest. Why the fuck should we give it up? It's a great city. Send the dindus to Detroit and cut it off. Detroit is literally crumbling. Chicago is doing just fine if you don't count the gang activity.

is Missouri a southern state or a midwestern state?

no one fucking agrees on what it is

I live there, its really a bit of both

If remove illinois then yes

this, northwest and midwest are the only areas that can be saved now

can't hope to recapture all of the US but when balkanization happens, building it from there is our best chance

northwestfront.org

hmm ok

It's actually the opposite, and I'm on the East Coast.

The coastal cities would have to rely heavily on imports for basic sustenance if the Midwest was disconnected or left, they can't grow their own food unless they claim the interior.

Whereas all the Midwest would really lose out on is imports, and only if an independent Midwest lacked trade deals with say, Canada or Mexico.
But they can grow their own food and have access to plenty of fresh water.

I'm sorry but the cities would be fucked.

STL user checking in (Proof: Gooey Butter Cake is great) in I can confirm this

nuke chicongo, chimpcinati, detroilet, killwaukee, nig louis, Cleveland, and find a way to cleanse Minnesomalia, and it sounds like a plan

the only problem is that if a white ethnostate broke off it would need sea access cuz it'll be surrounded by enemies

Boulevard is okay, but the beer back in WA/OR is top tier

Chicago fag here. If you cut all welfare for a year, the blacks and hispanics would flee in a mass exodus. But sorry, Sup Forums. The white girls would leave too because they love bbc.

Which is exactly why a Greater Cascadian/ Midwest/Texas union is ideal. Pacific to the gulf, with control of the Mississippi

Simple Ask Quebec for help. After all, the Midwest has a lot of fresh history we can say we are finding our roots.
Good thing you are not midwest.

maybe in 50 years yeah

ive already heard of people moving to NH just because its white

>Chicago
>White
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Illinois is a part of the Midwest, you dolt.

>all those states on the left are midwest
>no kentucky
also no, it doesn't. no region in america does.

sounds kinda cool desu

i know this is a wide encompassing question but what is the climate and weather like in missouri? and the atmosphere/vibe of the people who live there (like how New Yorkers are brash, etc.)?

Simple open border for whites and closed for non-whites.
Really?
> Not a part of the Louisa purchase
> East of the Mississippi
When I was a kid it be really hot summers and really cold winters, winters are warming though and summer is kinda cooling.

In what universe is Kentucky the midwest

>Minnesota
>White

t. Minneapolitain

that plus new england and the northern parts of the south
stupid, you want the east coast so you're closer to europe also it doesn't help that that's just above the hispanic controlled areas

im from norcal, a healthy amount of pajeets, but theyre ususally self segregated so they could be like our version of jews in ghettos

Congratulations, you guys will have rhe biggest Muslim city in your "white" ethnostate

LOL. What do they have? These states rely on the urban centers like New York, LA, Chicago, Houston for their technology, food and growth. Without those strong economies these states would have fucking nothing and would be begging to be let back in the union.

>what is the climate and weather like in missouri?
Humid and really hot during summer, and winter is the exact opposite. Spring and fall are very mild but can still get hot. Southern Missouri is mostly Ozarks, and the north seems to be mostly plains.
> the atmosphere/vibe of the people who live there
Depends. Like anywhere there are nice and courteous people, and complete assholes. Most people seem to want to be left alone.

>BC is white

this one

Nope, Michigan has almost all the Muslims in the country.

No

The midwest is too pathetic to do anything.

Outstate MN is pretty white.

They need to go back.
>you want the east coast so you're closer to europe
Id be nice to have the WHOLE US, but it doesn't seem to be possible at this moment. It is the overall ideal, but not the realistic one.
GC/Texas/Midwest would be more realisitic to build up and wait for the colored in the US to destroy themselves so that lost lands can be restored.

Dearborne needs to be gassed

I know, but that's largely Vancouver. It also an easily solved problem

Cleaning out Chimpcago, Milwaukee, Detroit, and Minnemogadishu would be a challenge but I think the lads are up to it.

how much does it snow or rain in the winter?

how much rain does Missouri get in spring/summer/fall?

Missouree is midwestern, Missouruh is southern

the more north you go, the more liberal you get.
generally.

meh, they dont work for cheap so it's hard for em to take jobs ,and they just add cigarettes and licorice to the equation. I am in no ways a libtard and dont want any more coming in, but i worked for one b4 and he was nice enough

The Rustbelt is a derelict shit hole full of dying towns and rusty shit. It's full of niggers and retards who live around niggers. I don't see the future except for growing corn.

pretty much this, any black state would descend into anarchy in less than a year. however hispanic territory would be quickly eaten up by mexico

fuck off we're full
>t. Ohio

Just buld a large wall 25 miles in diameter around Detroit and send all of the niggers there, then have an ultra nigger battle royale as they bid against eachother for the last scraps of food. Chicago's infastructure isn't crumbling like detroits, so just send them to Detroit instead

No, and stop trying to divide-up the country you brainless commie cultist!
Saged

dont worry the cuban stronghold of miami will save us

Its not about nice anymore. Its about proximity.
Indeed, and once the black areas are completely void of any recognizable government a conflict is provoked and invasion takes the land and deports the niggers to mexico after the inevitable war against them takes place.

aren't you guys kinda empty due to the overdoses?

Unremarkable poeple, unremarkable geography and shit seasons. They are all massive fuckups. The great lakes should rival the 7 Seas in terms of how interesting they could be. But they're not. They're boring af.

Nope. Overdoses were tourists and non natives.

Exactly. Vancouver island itself itself is not chinky either.

Unremarkable people can grow food, teach your children math and occupy a foxhole with you.
Tell me, what makes YOU so spectacular?

>t. Chiraqi

Literally none of your neighbors will miss you.

West coast cucks stay away from the inland mountains

Yeah I lived in smaller towns most of my life and never even saw a black person in the flesh until going to a bigger city

The fuckers in the UP walk around in shorts and a t shirt when it finally hits 30 degrees. Why? Who else does that?

Short sighted fool
The cities, at the very least will be quarantined. Liberals will probably not exist any any measurable quantity.
Youre going to need the blue water access.

So what? Can you do that like they?
They sound like potentially resilient winter troops, eh?

Well, it already holds the largest muslim community in America

indeed, im chicagoan and ill help with the race purge. chicago is ours.

I could but I'm not retarded.

What do you nigs think of Minnesota? Asking as a Minnesotan

Mountain states control commerce across the continent and where the water flows. We'll be fine.

That may be, or maybe they are so used to the cold and even colder temperatures that it doesn't bother them.

pretty, semi similar climate, largely white. - a chicagoan

>Not a part of the Louisa purchase
And?
>East of the Mississippi
And?

We're Midwest whether you like it or not.

No geographical barriers. Impossible to defend from invasion.

I can tell you have no idea what you're talking about. But Dearborn also has a nice big chunk of white upper middle class. Going to Dearborn High was 30% Muslims and then a bunch of Trust Fund kids

You wont be fine if there isn't any commerce to benefit you. Besides, a union as Ive described is really a deal you cant refuse.

Kansas is full of white niggers
Missouri is full of nigger niggers

I don't know about largely white, we're pretty split racially

>washington state
>probably THE MOST liberal state in the entire country
>is the largest by population on your map
Wow, that's going to go really well.

Fuck off, you cunt. This city's perfectly fine when you take away the niggers.

Get rid of Illinois and Northwest Indiana and you might be ok

Yes, of course. How are you going to get rid of the americans though?

You know what the Midwest is? Young and reckless

>Ethnostate
>Detroit
Choose one

Full of Mexicans last time I checked.

nice flag

>Seattle
>Portland
>Vancover
No thanks. Denver is already bad enough.

most cities will be surrounded and cut off from supplies leading to a nigger famine

Here's hoping the next fire finishes the job, Shitetownfag.

Its not going to be easy, but it wont be as hard as you think. Those liberals are largely contained in the Vancouver/Portland area, and Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia.
The only real event that a Cascadia can happen is a national collapse or some other devolvement into unrest. The cities here, like anywhere, would largely get destroyed and the populations wiped out or spread. Those that survive would most likely gain a very large appreciation of hard labor and food production work. I can foresee some serious changes in political beliefs happening as a result of these things, but certainly not limited to them.
I lived in WA most of my life, and besides those areas it is pretty conservative and rural.

You don't really think things will be the same in such a situation as balkanization, do you?
Thanks friend, you can guess where I got its inspiration

Theyre only the most liberal because most of them never had any experiences with niggers. Trust me, once the US is a clear white minority, theyre either going to have to get on board, or die by the brown hordes.

I really hope not.
We city states again

Fuck Ohio.

Well, I can do/have done everything you mentioned and don't live in a place surrounded by flatlander cucks

Snow: not much if at all sadly
Rain: ALOT like in one week we can get more rain then Arizona sees in a week.

I love you. I used top love six blocks from Ted Drewes

Not as long as Illinois and Michigan are part of the group. Chicago / Detroit. nuff said.

City states would utterly depend on the nations that preside in to care for them. This is a beneficial deal for both, and the control lies in the hands of the nations. Those nations have all the ability to force whatever trade laws they want with these cities.
The cities like Seattle will have the ocean access as a potential saving grace, but that is if ocean access is allowed through the sound. Landlocked cities will be utterly dependent on the surrounding nation - and basically at their mercy. Then it will be time to show those lefty fucks what the fuck is up.