Very butthurt liberals

You make one little joke about kids blowing up at an Ariana Grande concert and everybody loses their mind. Pic related. My transgendered roommate (oh boy) made a post about the attack saying how horrible it was. All I said was
>I heard the concert was a blast

And look at the shitstorm that followed. I'll admit I got a bit roasted, but it was like 3 on 1 and they are all brainwashed college arts students spouting whatever bullshit their profs fed them.

Post liberals getting BTFO so we can all be motivated the next time we show our power level

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o
youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It just gets worse and worse. I couldn't believe what I was reading

>reverse racism doesn't exist
>you can't be racist to white people
>white people invented racism

why did you blur out the names?
>a fucking leaf
oh that's why

Obvious fucking reasons I would imagine

Don't cut yourself on that edge buddy

At this point I realized I was roasted, but that doesn't bother me. I don't regret the joke I made, I regret arguing with them though

I got a big kick out of calling them all racists.

>I'll admit I got a bit roasted
>I'll admit
>I got a bit

>I heard the concert was a blast
I heard it bombed.

Someone is pulling one of our legs.

I would argue it's impossible to not get roasted in these conditions. There were too many of them, and nothing I could have said would have roasted them. They think they're in the right even though they are the reason shit like the concert explosion even happens.

Coming in at a shit angle to try handing out chewable flintstone baby redpills.
Sounds like a Fucking Leaf to me.

Audible chuckle

I wanted to start posting my actual red pills but I realized they wouldn't read them.

my fucking favorite.

The worst thing about that concert was the music.

Nice tattoos you fucking faggot. You look just like those shrimpy little antifa fucks

People in my city are 'avin a giggle at muzzies.

If you are going to shitpost, continue the shitpost. Don't try to hand out some pills and expect them to flip. It's not a reason moment, It's a domination moment. Make them yer bitch.

Are you new, retarded, or shitposting?

Just go bust this fag's face with a bat and leave the country

Canada is so cucked it doesn't even fucking care

I agree with you. This is the first time I showed my power level on Facebook, besides sharing some Milo shit and other small bullshit.

>I would argue
>nothing I could have said

You got roasted because you're a child and a retard. Not because they're liberal cucks.

All they had to do was point at the retarded kid ie you. And say "Hey look. This kid is retarded"

Sure, I could have gone full 14/88 but I was just trying to piss them off.

I see I struck a nerve. Why don't you get a tattoo saying "only god can judge me" oh wait you probably do. Go back to playing sjw slayer, faggot

>white people hold privilege world wide
Have fun with your White privilege in China famalamadingdong.

How are liberals this stupid?

Great post, too bad "durr you're a retarded child" is not an argument.

That isn't a picture of me. Are you on drugs?

they should end every show with a bang.

more

I have to go install Windows 7 because Windows 10 is a piece of shit. Go ahead and make fun of me and the autism-fest I had on Kikebook, I just wanted to leave this here so you can see how cucked a good chunk of Canadians are.

Its sad because some of those young kids could have been safely at home having sex with an older person...

Which city? That's funny

edgy

>its ok for to do whatever i want
lmao

dont bring your cuck social media spats on here.
stop using social media, its government spying and supports left wing cuckness.

Open your fucking eyes Chang.

Oh damn I didn't notice, I'm a faggot please rape my face

That was a funny joke desu. Facebook is shit, it's why I don't have it.

Can the Mounties come get the OP using M103?

You're an absolute edgelord, your roommate is a complete retard.

Next thread.

MB. Of course.

>If you can't be racist against white people then anti semitism doesn't exist.

SOLD.

>My transgendered roommate (oh boy)
Is this Millennial-speak for Live-In Boyfriend?

Yeah it's either salty whites, whining abbos or that Sikh guy in the background minding his own business.

Bantz always welcome in the aftermath of tragedy.

OP let your po-faced po-mo cunt m8s know that Britain tells them to do one.

>or nightmare in this case
What did he mean by this?

Well sir... I'm not sure sir.... I think he wants me.... to have a good nightmare....

Yeah, the other guy was right. You're fucking retarded. Nothing justifies making fun of people getting killed by terrorists. Him being liberal doesn't make him less right about that.

Just because Ariana Grande is a dumb liberal doesn't mean it justifies what you say.

What you're doing is childish, and is a perfect example of what not to do when combatting liberals. You came here hoping to garnish support for your "joke" and you failed.

You could have very easily argued in a constructive way instead of being a dick, and what Grande believes has nothing to do with the fact that people died in that concert because of an islamic terrorist.

have fun with the RCMP you worthless piece of shit

thanks for this info about your location

What are you going to do with it track me down in a facebook group of 17,300 members?

no the RCMP will do that
have a nice time in jail

This. I become more aware of the Leaf Problem every day thanks to threads like these.

win 7 is toptier my man , ill upgrade to win10 when im absolutely forced to due to vidyagaems and new DirectX.

id still run XP SP2 if i could ...

also @OP you are trying to redpill people on facebook and use their "XXX tears" in a pic what did you expect?

i told people on imgur ISIS are mossad and want to destabilize the west and philipines if theyre against their agenda and got called a racist antisemite nutjob.

dont talk to the opposition , let em burn in hellfire.

absolutely

>dont talk to the opposition , let em burn in hellfire.

This.

Do not argue with libtards.

They are the enemy, the best thing you can do is ignore them, they thrive on attention.

should had said that the suicide bomber wanted to reserve some virgins for afterlife , that's why he blew himself up at an Ariana Grande concert.

>inb4 some nigger kills some girl and you start virtual signalling about the poor innocents and how the liberals are heartless for not caring about people dying

>showed my power level
>sharing some Milo shit
oh... what an unfortunate case

Sort yourself out my man

OP is fag

> ascended bog spot

Fucking this.

fucking newfags

Mention Nickelback around normalfaggots, and you will likely trigger an involuntary reflex that has been planted in their minds by the (((media))).

>They SUCK!
>All their songs sound the same!

But why? Why has Nickelback been targeted for such hatred? It's because they're 4 white males that promoted traditional values through their music. Now, I could just claim this, or I could give you evidence. Here are their first 3 singles from their debut album, 'Silver Side Up':

>'How You Remind Me': youtube.com/watch?v=1cQh1ccqu8M

The number one most played song on U.S. radio of the 2000s. Literally a song about a guy rejecting an unfaithful girlfriend when she crawls back to him.

>'Too Bad': youtube.com/watch?v=3E7_8FWqY9o

Deals with the issues of growing up without a father. Spent 32 weeks at #1 on the Billboard Rock charts.

>'Never Again': youtube.com/watch?v=EbFh1gyuVjM

The band's third straight number one about the evils of domestic violence from a child's point of view.

Clearly, the band tapped into the Zeitgeist with 'Silver Side Up.' The album was certified 8× Platinum in Canada, 6× Platinum in the US and 3× Platinum in the UK. And ever since, they've been the victims of a targeted smear campaign.

An unconscious hate exists in the minds of our peers. Just mention Nickelback to 3 people you know, and see what they have to say.

They promoted White Values, and now we hate them for it.

>take the nickleback pill
I hope I've been smart enough not to hop on the "nickleback sux XD" train, but I can't remember for certain that I never have.

>Making fun of little kids who got blown up in their hometown by Islamic terrorists
You sound like a Muslim OP. There are plenty of ways to trigger liberal faggots through this attack. Mocking the dead children isn't one of them.

It was merely a mass post-birth abortion.