Sydney primary school

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/map/where-australias-immigrants-were-born
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont get it

european lands for native europeans, africa for native africans, aboriginal australian lands for everyone???

White people that look happy to not have to deal with fucking abos?

E T H N I C R E P L A C E M E N T

almost all are asian

Meh, just be glad they aren't mudslimes. At least asians are known to assimilate well and actually contribute to society and don't stir up shit. They could do worse.

I don't get what the big deal is? Looks almost like my primary school class.

Second gen Asians are liberals who'll open the floodgate to the Muslims.

English Primary school

Hah

why is this surprising?

Somebody scan the fat man's hard drive.

>1 white kid.
wew

>liberals
>opening muslim floodgates in australia

pick one

>That British flag upside down in the background

DELETE THIS NOW!

gook'd beyond belief

>mfw Chinkstralia

lel, the "european" kids aren't even European, it was only added to appear more diverse

Where is my waifu?

how can a British flag be upside down?

*Intense puking*

By being in the wrong hemisphere

The red area is the city/city type areas. White is the suburbs/rural

t. sbs.com.au/news/map/where-australias-immigrants-were-born

I'm not sure about that. Most Asian families I've met are kinda hardcore strict and conservative, fucking stress positions and shit, they do some really messed up stuff, fucking beatings if they don't do homework. And most Asians really don't want shitskins living anywhere near them.

I think a lot of millenials of all races buy into lib shit these days.

Swedish classroom

RICED

Whats Hillary doing there?

Scouting new prospects for the clinton foundation pedo ring?

Your retarded

Checked.

*you're

I was surprised to see entirely white kids get off the bus yesterday. Next suburb over its 95% shitskins.

We are desperately begging gooks to buy our houses so the prices don't crash and become affordable again. We're as gay as it gets.

Tell me again how Tony Abbot and Malcolm Turnbull are so pro refugee? Do you not remember "stop the boats, stop the madness"

>Your retarded

^

>your

Dat Straya education system

Haha look at this future shitposters smug face. All that tight asian pussy for his big white dick alone!!!

A Cute, but how am I supposed to roll when you didn't add numbers?

>no head-rags
not mad.

>Sending your kids to public school

Almost all of them closed their eyes for the photograph. It was because of the camera flash.

This guy in your pic related is the reason why this picture is not diverse enough.

Oh, Queensland, never change.

IWait, is that Joe Biden on the left?

去他媽的自己美國。中國第一。中國帶你的女人我們把我們的陰莖標記在黑人婦女身上。

>China
>Chinada
>Chinkstralia
>New Chinkland

Look closely at it, see the uneven spacing between the red and white and blue diagonal lines?

It's not a symmetrical flag, there IS a right side and wrong side to hang it.

No, it's not. It's pretty much all suburbs. The CBD is split between Chinese and English. Everything else is suburbs, the large areas out west are rural.

Also inner west best west. Still an Italian and English area.

Dutch primary school

The only thing that surprises me about this is that the girls outnumber the boys. I guess Australia has managed to break the chinks of their habit of murdering their infant daughters, so there's that at least.

Other than that, seems pretty normal for (((modern))) Australia. I know you have every right to laugh at us back in the old country for our Muslim problem, but at least I know that there's never going to be any realistic chance of Muslims taking over (too few of them, and they're too fucking incompetent to do more than blow up a few dozen people here and there). The Chinese, on the other hand... they are very competent, and there's a billion more of them waiting back in China for their trojan horse to do its job.

I honestly would love to move out to Australia, but of all the western nations yours is the one whose future is most in danger.

top kek

if you flip it around it would look the same.

Asians are cool.

Dude, quit being a little bitch.
Asians are conservative bros in allegiance with whiteys like us.

They could be super dark-skinned Mexicans or worse,blacks and muslims.

In Canadian schools it's okay for Syrian children to whip and assault others because of religious beliefs

Huh, whaddya know you're right.

lmao looks like a bunch of 2nd gen spics

This bullshit is why I grew up into a fucking weeb with yellow fever.

I don't think there was even one single white girl in my entire primary school.

>tfw you'll be the only white guy in class full of asian cuties
Why even live?

There are 5.4bn Asians(yes this includes middle east) in the world of which 3.6bn are Oriental. There are also 1.4bn sub saharan Africans and African diaspora descendants in the world.

There are less than 890mn Europeans in the world over 210mn of which live in the USA. 98.9% of all Europeans live in Europe,North America and Australia.

*you'll never be

Kek you can spot Fairfield by looking for the Iraq/Virtnamese split

It's almost pefect.

Btw...for the yanks...bottom right is Cronulla. You can see at the top that the English part abuts the Lebanese part.

Fuck man
Even reddit is more aware than pol sometimes

First gen immigrants are usually fine, they assimilate very well over time
2nd gen immigrants polarize, some going very left (every leftie project) and some very right (hello r/asianmasculinity)

>Inner West Best

Hipsters aren't White.

Fuck outta here, Chang. You're not even remotely subtle.

somebody post the argielolis

RICED

I want to go to that school. Blondes.

Irish primary school.

The funniest bit is the Polish sign in the background and the realisation that the white kids in the photo are probably Polish too.

By "upside down" I'm pretty sure he meant flipped onto the wrong side, so backwards AND upside down as opposed to simply being rotated 180 degrees.

Ireland was 100% homogeneous when I was a child, now niggers everywhere.

Thanks EU.

>mulatto kid
>polish
>czech kid
>a gypsy

t. Chang or some beta 2/10 with yellow fever.

According to the 2011 census of Population, there were 12,466 residents in Burwood. In Burwood, 30.4% of people were born in Australia. The most common other countries of birth were China (excludes SARs and Taiwan) 26.5%, India 4.6% and Korea, Republic of (South) 4.0%. 25.5% of people only spoke English at home. Other languages spoken at home included Mandarin 22.5%, Cantonese 13.1% and Korean 4.3%.

I am an Anglo living in Burwong, AMA

who cares, Australia is a fake country with no native culture

Find the child going to private school next year.

>Somebody scan the fat man's hard drive.
What his name again?

The simplest bait is often the best.

Also liberal in American sense, not liberal party you mong.

That's pretty much how my classroom looked until I graduated in 2005. Except the Asian, we were all white Germans... There are no whites in my sons class besides him and our neighbours girl.

Cute. I knew that eventually coming. I have some Asian friends who are really chill, so I do think they assimilate well. But as a leaf I'm aware there is no way to be impartial towards Asians here without being persieved as one myself.

SINK THE CHINKS STRAYA YOU FUCKING KUCKS

THEY'RE BUBBLING YOUR REAL ESTATE WHILE SUCKING YOUR MINING OUT FROM UNDER YOU

AUSTRALIA WILL BE AN EMPTY IMPLODED HUSK WHEN THE CHINK LOCUSTS ARE DONE WITH YOU

Stop lying, you rice eating cunt.

>I have Asian friends

....Are you legit retarded? You might as well have shouted out in all caps "WHY YES, I AM INDEED ASIAN".

He stopped the boats but he sure as hell didn't stop the planes.

>poor people arrive by boat
>rich people arrive by plane
Really fiddles me diddle.

Bueno

I envy places like Japan where you can go to any given school in the biggest city and find nothing but Japanese people.

Okay kiddo. I actually find it amusing when little millenial shits accuse randomly accuse others of not being white, or being from Reddit, considering I'm a fucking dinosaur who has never even owned a cell phone or Facebook. I've been here too long to even care enough to get mad or argue over the Internet. But you're a special kind of angry little faggot aren't you, kid? Okay then, just to prove you wrong tell me sort of evidence of my whiteness would appease you?

I'm so fucking sick of asians.

I don't really have anything against them but god am I just annoyed by how many of them there are and seeing their miserable faces every single day.

Nipples. Post'em.

Last week in Parramatta I saw a school excursion group. A big lot, at least 80. I stood and looked and looked. 3 white kids out of 80.

yes
assimilate
they defiantly wont overtake an area of the city to the point where the government renames the entire district 'chinatown'

Too easy to just grab a pic of nips off google, there needs to be proof like "shoe on head" or whatever. Something that the shitskin Denmark user is also willing to do since he will be our measuring stick of whiteness. I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is if he will too.

I believe you. Truth is I've met lots of nice Asians too, but it scares the shit out me that Canada's population is literally

why is this not happening to asian countries?

Looks like a good school, for real. That's some utopia shit.

If a Flag is Upside down It means you surrender.
Islam means In a religious context it means "voluntary submission"
We are not Muslims WE DO NOT SURRENDER!

aussie here. Yeah that sounds about right. Probs in lower north shore by the looks of it. Further up north shore you go more whites you have. I graduated in 2011 and 90% of my year was white.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE DID ALL THESE NIGGERS COME FROM

Mate they're fucking everywhere. I thought it was bad in Melb, then I visited Sydney. Fucking hell, a white man should never feel like a minority.

In that respect I fully agree, but it applies to all immigration. Where I live there are a ton of Pakis like a LOT. They are so fucking smelly and shifty, they piss me off. Canada's government is a complete joke, a tinpot dictatorship.

Aren't Chinatowns more of an old thing? Having to do with when they built our railroads? It's not exactly a new phenomenon. Aret there neighbourhoods like that all over the angloshpere? Little Italy, black neighbourhoods, etc?