Philippines Under Martial Law

WTF?!?!?! ISIS IS ATTACKING THE PHILIPPINES! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! Martial law in Southern region of the Philippines!!!!

I know that historically, Islam has long had a presence in the Philippines up until Spain started its colonialism and introduced Catholicism. Any Philipinoes here who can give us some info???

cbsnews.com/news/rodrigo-duterte-declares-martial-law-south-philippines/

>...Muslim extremists allied with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, laid siege to a southern city.
>Presidential spokesman Ernesto Abella told a news conference in Moscow that martial rule took effect Tuesday evening in the southern region of Mindanao "on the grounds of existence of rebellion."
>While pursuing peace talks with two large Muslim rebel groups in the south of the predominantly Roman Catholic nation, Duterte has ordered the military to destroy smaller extremist groups which have tried to align with ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/nation/170705-clashes-marawi-city-terrorist-groups
youtu.be/XQnc2u5kqf0
time.com/4791237/rodrigo-duterte-martial-law-philippines/
archive.is/tWQSn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rappler.com/nation/170705-clashes-marawi-city-terrorist-groups

Why are they making their move now?

Martial law being declared is the only new development. The southern part of the Philippines has been an Islamist run shithole for a long time now.

youtu.be/XQnc2u5kqf0

I think this is a CNN station it's live talking to Mayor of Marawi now

Wrong country to try that on, pal.

yeah theres a whole seperatist thing in the phillipines thats been going on for awhile, dont think its ISIS specific

time.com/4791237/rodrigo-duterte-martial-law-philippines/

Holy crap, he declared martial law over practically a third of the country (Mindanao).

Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

archive.is/tWQSn

Ourterte

They will never silence me shitposting on Sup Forums

>The Maute group is one of less than a dozen new armed Muslim groups that have pledged allegiance to ISIS and formed a loose alliance in the southern Philippines in recent years. Hapilon was reportedly designated the leader of the alliance.

Does it revolve around cultural or religious differences? Are there other reasons?

thnks couldnt remember the hooktube. will that work for livestream? im retarded yes.

Okay, sorry.

>southern part of the Philippines
of course theres a bunch of ragheads there

They only want muh land

The southern part has been a shithole for the longest time and has had the highest level travel warning on it for at least a few years.

Some western tourist got beheaded there last year I believe.

this

>Rebelling in the Philippines
>when Rodrigo "Do a line and I'll pull out my nine" Duterte is in charge

They're either really stupid or have massive balls

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

>Flipmonkeys
Who gives a shit?

Stay a while and realize Sup Forums is always right. You will become just as jaded as we are as redpill after redpill begins to take effect. You will long for the days when your blissful ignorance let you be happy without knowing how bad things really are.

poor shill, you will be one soon

How does it feel knowing Sup Forums is r8right about Muslims. Really makes you think seeing the curtain lifted back.

bad pasta

LEAVE!!!....... leave while you can...

>TFW the reason there's very little news is because the Philippine government is going to implement scorched earth

My dick can only get so hard

guaranteed (you)s

>While pursuing peace talks with two large Muslim rebel groups

Lol why would you even bother

I have a friend there telling me on the situation. I believe her family is in cebu and there are unconfirmed reports of beheadings of school officials.

2/10

Kek
always blame the MILF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moro_Islamic_Liberation_Front

Sup Forums is eccentric, but there are just too many times it's right to justify leaving it.

>mudslimes thinking they can fuck with this

I sure hope so, just fire bomb that entire island.

wtf when libs do copypasta they don't even try to be funny.
At least I hope they aren't trying their may-mays and pasta is BAD

>ISIS flags
>don't think its ISIS

stand strong user

Eccentric is putting it lightly.

and what are you "peaceful muzzies" are doing about it?!?! oooh why don't you get out in the streets like that pussy hat march and show these ISIS who is in charge of your city?!?! That's right you muzzie fuck, all of you sympathize with these ISIS scums

that gif is almost gross, it's just too darn amazing

we'll wipe them out don't worry, no pussies to hold us back from doing what need to be done here

We offered Durente fighter/bomber support and he has rejected it.

(Per NOFORN white paper on my desk.)

Spaniards managed to successfully remove most of the kebab from the Philippines. Pity the Amerifags took over due to a false flag and allowed the moro scum to roam freely.
Hope Duterte delivers justice.

>no_sauce_for_you.jpg
Alysha Nett, it took me all of ten seconds.

kek
"motives unclear"

i was to lazy to look it up, thank you

Mindanao is now finally officially becoming an Islamic State territory, after being a mere de-facto one until now.

>Stay a while and realize Sup Forums is always right.
Sup Forums has enough diversity of opinions, that at least some subsection of Sup Forums is right at any given time

but there's also wrong ones too

eg Christfags offering their blue pill, screaming to the rooftops that it's actually red

Mindanao is 72% christian. What we need to do is exterminate the moor regions.

I do hope they get purged violently

we support you

Being an antisemite is easy once you've seen the fruits of the Jew's labor.

"If ISIS come to the Philippines forget human rights"

CIA regime change on duerte lel guess he went on their drug money business too hard

>Duterte says he is going to ally with Russia because the west is all talk and full of lying scum
>his country immediately gets attacked by jihadists

I feel like there is a connection here.

>hooktube.com
Good to know.

I always use archive for everything.
I haven't been to NYT or WaPo in 2 years
I've never been to buzzfeed.

>1 post by this ID

Will not be surprised

>trying this shit in the philippines

fucking LMAO, this isn't europe where they proactively support terrorism

>no survivors T-minus 12 hours

I would support American arms shipments to Flipland if you guys could lash every one of these pigshits to a cross, Angelo

we are already selling them 25,000 m4s

We also legally make our own M4 rifles.

HES COMING TO GET YOU YA HES COMING TO TAKE U AWAY U MUSLIMS ARE EVIL AND YOU WORSHIP THE DEVIL SO LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY

Hopefully their nut job of a President will sort this out

WHOS COMING TO GET YOU? HES COMING TO TAKE U AWAY. FIND YOU GUILTY MUSLIM MEN BECAUSE HEEES DUTERTE THE GENERAL

I was thinking more along the lines of napalm. Lots, and lots of napalm.

You also make some bretty gud Colt .45 clones. Not perfect, but a hell of a lot better than the hue monkeys.

Mindanao is a third of the country. Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao are pretty much the three states of the Philipines

Wait, we're under Martial Law?

Mindanao is

I am a devout Methodist white trash retard, please kill them. They are all of our enemies!

My father's drill sergeant in basic training was a Filipino and he was 5'3 the "meanest son of a bitch" my dad ever seen. HATED Japs. Was in his 50s then and still was a better marksman than anyone else on that base.

God bless you all, kill the enemy..

No one can stop him now

>quintessentially south east asian

So that when Duterte brings down his righteous flip judgement he can tell the world he gave them a chance.

Well fuck me, I'm in goddamn Surigao brah

For some reason, that made me kek

Nah, you're gonna live. Sad

So the good part of mindanao?
Relax, idiots on social media are equating this to Marcos-era suspended writ of habeas corpus type shit, But alot of rules were changed concerning Martial Law with the '87 constitution.

This place actually got really normiefied because of fucking redditors everywhere and people like you. It was way, way more hateful just one year ago. Now, I can't see any decent nigger hate thread. Jeebus.

The same reasons you believe yourself to be in the right

Duterte shortened his visit in Russia to fix the shit out of Mindanao.

Well, I guess it's safe to continue surfing then.

I'm glad to see Filipinos monkeys get rekt by Islam. All those aquinos and samaniegos monkey negros have no culture and their taro bubble tea sucks. Big nose monkey ass flips , literally the niggers of Asia.

I want to kill one so bad with a home made drone copter

They're dumb sandniggers. Only a hair smarter than jungle nigs.

Whatever you say Chang

STREAM IT

/MindanaoGeneral/ when?

based

today
>marawi

tomorrow
>the phillipenes.

next week
>isis has a fleet of ships

next month
>california under isis control

Lame pasta

Netspeeds in rural areas here are pretty shite

Are the ladyboys alright?

kys kike lover

Interestingly enough I got drunk with a cheeky man that said there was a sudden surprise deployment of a military team and intelligence officers to the philippines a couple of weeks ago. Was complaining about how the deployments always get stuck in Guam cause of aircraft "maintenance". Think he said something about them arriving over the weekend. Whatever. Was just talk, right guys?

Finally, an excuse to glass that commie bastion.

That's the natural order.
Cebu's(Trading Spot) actual name is Sugbu (Scorched Earth)
The founder did this to the Muzzies.
Its the Visayans that kept Islam from spreading through out the country.

yes

Äitisi nai poroja.

Sun isäs nussi vuohia.

Where is he from?
I remember when I was in the army I met alot of dudes from the 25th ID that had combat patches from fighting in the Philippines.