Hiroyuki said that these threads are allowed but only one per board. If you have complaints about it consult him first

hiroyuki said that these threads are allowed but only one per board. If you have complaints about it consult him first.

-------

How do we fix Sup Forums

Same way you fix all assimilation problems
deport

We can't because no one cares who mods so every shill and their kike fag lover controls this board administratively.

Range ban canadian IP's for 3 weeks, until the faggots at ShariaBlue find a new country to VPN through.

A minority of leaf posters are acually legit canadians. The majority are fucking shills VPN'ing through our northern brothers to try to come across as "reasonable and respectable".

GET RID OF REDDIT

STOP SENDING THREADS TO /bant/

Get rid of you turkroaches.

less moderation.

Recklessly ban every person visibly coming from the_donald. These people are absolute circlejerkers and cultists, killing every attempt to a open discussion and dismissing every even tiny criticism as shilling. These people fill the board with cancerous threads about nothing and contribute absolutely not a single thing to the board and it's purpose

Very simple. Prevent posting on Sup Forums if you have any cookies from reddit

>Range ban Canadian IP's forever

FTFY

stop moving threads to /r9k/

Make the mere word "shill" a 3-day bannable offense; same with "based"

Fake News is quite a problem.

Every thread with news should link to a source (or archive).

FUCK
OFF
REDDIT
FAGGOT

widescale deportations of redditors
This task would be an easy one, for redditors are the only ones talking about ecelebs, BASED (various problem ethnicity) threads, and replying to blatant bait/slide threats all the way to 300 posts

get rid of /bant/

this will happen when you go back to your home of redditland
please stay there too, it is for the best my friend

3 weeks with no Sup Forums might make me lose my will to live.

I say the mods just go ban crazy and ban any cucks and r_donald shills and shareblue en masse

Replace /bant/ with /kek/, put everything Meme-War-related, all the bantz, all the "XXX BTFO" there.

Either that or create a /polg/ board where /ancap/, /natsoc/, /trump/, /sg/ and all the other generals would go to have a sane discussion.

By publicly executed all the current mods.

Yes, how can we possibly deal with these foreigners who refuse to assimilate?

*executing

Ban neo-cons and libertarians

They've been deleting shit more aggressively lately, it's great. It's probably more work for the mods though, so I think long-term they should just have certain keywords in an OP cause threads to autosage, like "Reddit".

>leaf

There are no shareblue here, you fucking imbecilic cretinous moron. God damn. I really really wish something would happen that killed everyone under the age of 25. Literally the stupidest generation in fucking human history.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

remove flags, seriously
if you like country memes so much go to

3 weeks will hurt some, but 3 weeks will seriously destroy the network operations at the shill plants in downtown dc/northern VA.

It'll force them to renegotiate contracts, and pay for new service, plus they will likely retry a canadian system, wasting money when they hit the ban again in the window.

Then they'll try another country like mexico, or south america, and we'll make fun of them ruthlessly when they come back, just by virtue of existig.

Its costs you 3 weeks of pain, but costs the shills money, resources, and leverage on the community in the long term.

Ban germans if they post. They are such statist and everything they post promtes sjw SHIT multiculturalism SHIT

i like this

fakenews, shill

anything designed to shutdown discussion or dismiss uncomfortable opinions/facts/dialogue

The best thing you can do to fix Sup Forums is to kill yourself. Same goes for your fellow countrymen.

And to ban any anime photos outside of Sup Forums, /d/, or other animefag shitty boards because of pic related.

state flags

Found the shill!

Edgy

maybe i should drive my truck down your alley, jamal

Activate the Day of the Rake

are you that ashamed croatia

this homosexual chink is just the owner of the apartment
what we do and how we treat each one another inside of it its our own god damn business

And how do you figure out who to deport?

IP ban canada

1. Replace the 3 day ban with a permaban
2. Prohibit generals
3. Enforce the 1 thread per topic rule
4. Increase reply limit to 500
5. Make /bant/ a permanent board or give us /pb/ for general frogposting

>How do we fix Sup Forums

Remove leafs. Also import more Finns and Aussies.

Muh muh safe space. See you in 2020 leftist

Require all posters attempting to say something is a fact to provide 5 good sources for said facts. Anything else must be visibly labeled an opinion. This might help against twats trying to create narratives instead of just honest discussions.

>ban anime on a Lithuanian refugee anime posting board
wew

>anime
>on a politics board

nah just tired of low effort shitposting on this board

Would be good. However from the way cookies work, I believe this is not technically possible.

Do you know where you are?

Fucking leave name-trip fag.
You are against everything this site stands for.
This
By the grace of the golden throne this kraut is onto something.

remove all word filters.

Replace all the mods
Moving threads to other boards shouldn't be allowed
Range ban Canada

>coming to a anime website to tell them that anime should not be here
off your self.

This please. I am tired of simply being ignored and called leaf every time I make a really brilliant point.

>Replace the 3 day ban with a permaban
That's retarded. Too easy to accidentally get banned.

Physically remove all communists, so to speak.

Awww , someones ashamed that theyre from bulg... where?

Just fucking perma ban all leafs, 99% of their posts are fucking garbage

Unironically this.

>filter shill
>twitter screenshots as op image bannable
>anything non political bannable
>actually fucking enforce the rules in regards to Sup Forums-tier threads

flags are necessary since political events like elections from all over the world are discussed

Ban anybody with a turkish or canadian ip?

FUCKING KEK

Sup Forums has always been like this. it's a newfag meme to say it's getting worse here.

it's always been terrible.

>mfw this summerfag doesn't realize what Risk is
/qa/ or /leftypol/ detected

Maybe you shouldn't post content that gets you banned.
If your ban is extended you're allowed to appeal for it in any case

permaban everyone saying "rare" or variants of to uncommon at best flags

All coloured ID anons should be deported

Mods need to be held accountable for overmodding. "Idiot pedophile" and "pedo bullshit" are not valid reasons for bans.

How about the word "Reddit" too then?

ban all leafs

On the bright side at least you always know that Australian posters aren't shills, even ShareBlue knows that nobody on Sup Forums takes anything posted by Australians seriously.

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

ban the leftist shills, paid and unpaid.

i dont think it makes any difference
why would a foreigner deliver less credible info if sources are required either way?

give us the robot from /r9k/, it will literally fix every problem this board has.

lol faggot nigger

Word filter "shill" to "faggot"
Word filter "based" to "nigger"

>instantly jumping to the outsider meme and not knowing summer is not here for the influx yet

Its like he lacks the consciousness needed to NOT parrot memes.

I'm an oldfag that's been here for over a month and I think people need to stop taking my memes.

bulgaristan

you know the by iraq and that other one

korea? korea.

It's the future, we need to build ourselves a Robosnacks

I disagree, the moment we start censoring opposing viewpoints is the moment we lose any claim to having more authentic discussion than other forums. The legitimate functioning here is to be blasted by the community if you go against the grain, which is much better than administrative censorship. Shills that spam derail/repost/slide threads should absolutely be banned though if that activity can be found out.

get rid of mods

This!
/thread

You don't. Sup Forums's Sup Forums is a containment board for the Sup Forums tier retards (you guys) to stay off other boards. It also helps keep you guys off other Sup Forums's which is pretty nice because the constant memeing gets old as fuck.

You can't fix a board that's main problem is it's userbase because everyone will say "I'm not the problem, that guy is the problem" and nothing will change.

Anons have been talking about fixing Sup Forums for years now, you all could stop bumping obvious b8 threads and shit posts, you could stop spouting memes every other post but that won't happen. Also the amount of people on here who can't admit when they are wrong really drop the discussion quality.

So you'd pretty much have to ask 75% of this board to leave and that's not going to happen because people here like to do that whole "I'm not the problem, he's the problem" bullshit.

Sorry OP, no fixing Sup Forums. Just take it for what it is and it's not so bad.

Oh yeah n the ones that talk funny and stink. You sometime see them driving cabs. Id be ashamed to be from there too

you've posted this on so many boards

why

Newfriend cunts need to understand they stand out like a fucking hemmoroid and shut the fuck up and lurk moar. You are worst cancer.
Shills won't but, whatever, they look like newfriends with attitudes and broadcast cringe. Mods need to cull.

Mass suicide

Shit thread

Ban anyone with Reddit cookies in their browser.

R A R E
A
R
E

>superior tripfag who definitely isn't an electionfag believes that those who support anime on an anime website must be outsiders

Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate Sup Forums so much?

>BECAUSE YOU SPREAD YOUR SHIT TO OTHER BOARDS!

I can understand some boards, but things like television, movies, and even video games are heavily politicized nowadays.

You cannot fix Sup Forums. literally this guy posted while I was writing this.

Doesn't even help that majority of this board is a bunch of underage kids trying to be edgy. Get out of here young one, it's for your own sake.

Allow all IPs that have a record of having been here over 2 years moderation powers.

Or filter "shill" to "candy ass" and "based" to "roody poo"

it does when it comes to anecdotal stuff, ie if there weren't flags and I asked for a french person about their opinion on who was going to win I would have no idea if the people replying were actually french, or people pretending to be french