youtube.com/watch?v=mMTVNDLUl4s&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I got a few

Not really a meme, but still useful

Communism is actually the future:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMTVNDLUl4s&t=1s

I can dump some pinochets and sneks.

My drug dealer is an unironic communist and his cognitive dissonance is hilarious, he has 2 college degrees and has never held a job yet admits he profits from A form of anarcho capitalism while also saying we need to give up property rights, would love to send some of this to him to piss him off. Yeah I know degenerate etc eat a dick

Can you post this without the faggy Sup Forums post

I think thats all I have of Mi General

Sneks anyone?

A classic

I'm friends with a communist who went full "USSR DINDU NUFFIN", got anything for this?

MFS 369

smooth

Story of Op INFEKTION is pretty good.

>USSR starts media campaign to say US invented AIDS
>USSR is getting US help to fight HIV pandemic
>USA stops helping because USSR is talking so much shit
>HIV still a big problem in former-USSR

Also, manmade famine is quite funny

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932–33

Sorry for not contributing much but can we just add an additional purpouse for this thread, so it becomes both an Anti-Commie Meme thread and a Commie Hate thread?

> central planning works
> economic calculation problem isn't a thing
That screen cap is brilliant.

Of course. Sup Forums needs its daily dose of communist bashing.

looks like my country.

Never been tried

Thanks brah

starting kit

I NEED THAT GIRL!(tall one)

WITH THAT DOG!

Soon

fuck commies

than the world will be ours!!!

Some OC I made a while back for when that fat fuck Jason Whats-his-face tries to shill here.

From my personal collection, enjoy.

soon my turd will look like you at birth!

Weren't those so called commies taking away all the guns from the people right after revolution ended and then sending them to summary executions... Because I think this picture and your capition make no sense, my mind is boggled, either from your post, lack of sleep, alcochol or some combination of all of those

..ll

i am doing gods work

Top Kek

All thoses state-capitalisms ,pleb is manipulate by them

Communism is cancer

Not your personal assistant. Go fuck yourself.

the image is pointing out the hypocrisy of American Marxists who talk about repealing the 2nd amendment

get some sleep Poland

Thank you, and good night

No you don't. Life itself is an anti-communism meme. Stop hanging around liberal faggots

take this one but is in spanish

Kek this is amazing

Does anyone have the "Seize the means of production = Grab her by the pussy" one?

fuck communism

Translate this, Ivan

I don't understand. Is the joke that the rest of the US becomes reunited after Commiefornia fucks off?

Sorry, I forgot to post the translation

1. Restaurant "Union of the labor and the capital": This man will pay for both of us
2. Restaurant "Union": Why're you frowning your fucking face, cutlets would be available closer to the weekend

Kek, thanks Argiebro. Communistas come mierda y muerte!

like pottery

This guy shows up in a lot of good ones

Actually they got their shit pushed in deeply by the commies.
My great grandpa was a factory owner and he nearly got killed was if not because he wasn't a piece of shit and even his own workers shilled for him,he was of course made to be just another worker and the factory was taken from him,then it was bombed and thus my family was left to starve,my grand uncle went on to fight the commies as a volunteer in russia with the blue division,and that branch of my family deeply hated the reds,i didn't get to know most of them before they died/went to live elsewhere but learnt their story afterwards.

>Kiwi Farms & ED
>Left-wing

lmao joshua moonman would like a word with you

lol nice, saved.