Why is everyone here so Islamophobic?

The level of assumption being made is akin to saying all Catholics are pedophiles because it was so rampant among them in recent years. You'd have to be living under a rock not to meet actual Islamic people in real life and realize they're mostly normal people. Hell I could take this one step further and say it'd be like being afraid of white people everytime you go to a school or movie theatre because they might shoot up the place.
It's a bit over exaggerated to assume an entire group of individuals all act and think I one way, wouldn't you agree?
Not that I'm saying any of this violence is okay by any means, it obviously isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o
youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
churchmilitant.com/video/episode/intv-2016-01-27-e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>akin to saying all Catholics are pedophiles
I have bad news for you

>muh islamophobia

Nice try, mountain jew, but a phobia is an irrational fear. It is rational to fear people that claim responsibility for a terrorist event every 9 days or so.

OP is a faggot

>why is Sup Forums 1 person
user pls.

because islam is the religion of war and rape created from the jews and even more destructive force (there smarter to then sandniggers)

youtube.com/watch?v=wQJshxuF9zA

You have not rebuked my arguments. The average Muslim is normal.

>have to get circumcised
>anti-Racism
>anti-free speech
>anti-science
>anti-everything fun
>usually low IQ

If I had a bowl of m&ms and told you 15% of them were poisoned and gave you a handful to eat, would you eat it?

Why should I care about goat fuckers?

>15%
Aren't over 40% of Muslims complicit with Sharia Law

ISLAM IS NOT JUST A RELIGION BUT AN ALL-ENCOMPASSING POLITICAL IDEOLOGY AND A SYSTEM OF LAW CALLED SHARIA THAT GOVERNS EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES, ISLAM HAS NEVER HAD A REFORMATION LIKE CHRISTIANITY

YOUR HYPOTHETICAL AVERAGE MUSLIM IS BASICALLY LIVING WITH A ZOMBIE VIRUS DORMANT INSIDE HIM JUST WAITING TO BE ACTIVATED

LETTING THEM INTO YOUR COUNTRY IS A WILDLY UNNECESSARY RISK, THEY DONT BELONG IN THE CHRISTIAN WEST IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HAVE TO GO BACK TO THEIR SANDNIGGERSTANS

Why are you so Muslim?

Stop looking for reddit arguments here.
I don't like muslims because they're arabs first and foremost.

the more mudshits we kill the higher the percentage of them will be terrorists
either way we'll eventually be right till they're all extremists and then we'll be justified to wipe them off the face of the earth

I'm an Iranian who has, on numerous occasions, went to Iran to visit extended family.

I highly encourage you to actually read the Quran before you claim that Islam is "normal". Or better yet, take a quick trip down to any middle-eastern nation that isn't populated by oil barons to see what they think of the rest of the world and other religions.

As for "muh school shooters", anyone has the capacity to snap. Islam, extreme or not, has a set of fundamentals that borderline encourages snapping, furthered by based Moe(PBUH) saying its A-OK to fuck your first cousins leading to inbreeding.

If you knew anything at all about the history of the middle east you would be furious at what Islam did to the entire region. Now go back to drinking hot coco you neutral piece of shit.

because islam is like a supply of water with ebola in it

yes, 99.99999999999% of the water is just water particles
but that 0.0....01% that is ebola will fuck you up

Sharia law means Islamic Law.
Interpretation of the Quran varies.

all muslims submit to Shariah Law

Worldwide it is more like 85%.

But I agree with you. Anyone who commits to a life of celibacy for CERTAIN has sexual issues. Some can control themselves, some can't, but they're all perverts to human nature in some way or another.

Look up "The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Minority"

I recognize that trap

>The level of assumption being made is akin to saying all Catholics are pedophiles
You may need a different analogy

Polls of Muslims in developed countries show that the majority of them believe things incompatible with Western society.

Fine, whatever. The problem most people have is the violence. The vast majority of terrorist attacks around the world in 2014 and 2015 (the years I looked up) were committed by Muslims. The rest were mostly by Marxist groups on their way out.

But you're right: the average Muslim isn't going to blow himself up. It's just that when we're talking cultures, we're not talking individuals. If you have two *groups* who wanted to immigrate, and one is likely to integrate quickly and not cause any more violence, but the other is, why would you bother with the second group? You can only allow a fixed number of people into a country per year due to infrastructure capacity.

Well its the current times obviously, i bet back in the crusades a lot of people were christianophobic (if thats even a word)

I wonder how all of this will resolve

The problem is not the single muslim, but they start doing shit when they are the 3-5% of the population.

And Europe was too morbid with their integration.

STOP MAKING MEME POSTS FOR (YOU)'S AND START WAKING UP. GROW UP.

Well, I meant complicit in Sharia Law as in they subscribe to the political practice of Islam and view it as surpassing the law of the foreign nation they may inhabit. You know, stuff like going to the Imam to settle legal matters instead of the police and judicial system.

really nigga??

slide thread sage and hide

its obviously satire

I respect the musies more after finally targeting (((them))) and those who turn our children into whores

You're the reason pedophilia was rampant in Catholicism for a hundred years. You look the other way and don't deal with the problem. By saying this bomber was muslim isn't saying all muslims are bombers you cognitive dissonant cunt.

I like this guy's style.

Phobia implies an irrational fear of something

Given the events and happenings of the last few years I'd say that fear isn't irrational.

The average "muslim" that has grown up in the west and converted is not following the very specific and literal commands in the Quran and Hadith.

They are not real Muslims because they do not follow Islam.

>Islamophobic
Do you know what the word means?

I remember a swiss with that same op image a few weeks back, asking about him having to do a redpill on the jews in his class... hmmmmm

>afraid of white people

this shows what a dipshit liberal you are.

Nobody is saying all muslims are terrorists, or all preists molest, but both of those things are so fucking disgusting that it would be sensible to deport all the muslims and to teach your children about religion yourself. Why sympathize with muslims? They don't belong here

Anyone who willingly practices islam spreads evil and destruction everywhere they go. They are all culpable.

The catholics were rightly blamed for hiding and protecting their pedophiles. It is not baked into their faith, quite the opposite, and the clergy have gone to great lengths to clear their names. The muslims on the other hand are proud of their actions, as they believe they were literally inspired by god.

Phobia implies an irrational fear, user. Irrational. I don't fear the Muzzies at all. I just fucking hate them.

Also, there is no rational reason to fear white people, as they are among the least violent people in the world.

We ought to change that. They should fear us. Maybe then they would fuck off.

Oi Jon, what up?

>Islamic terrorism has been rampant since the 80s
Really terrorized my cities

You can't become an extremist if you don't, at some point, start as an moderate.

Fpbp
3/4 of catholic priests are pedos
3/4 of muslim imams support isis

its not about all of them doing anything its about to many of them doing something

you want open boarders. you want the refugees to stay instead of being sent back in a few years

but think about this. about 2 mil showed up and they have had to deal with a large spike in terrorist attacks. there are more than 500 mil people in the EU not all of europe just the EU.

so a change of less that 1% of their collective demographics has resulted in hundreds of percent increases in terrorism per year. imagine what 10 mil muslims would do

That book has been debunked numerous times

>Why is everyone here so Islamophobic?

Lies.

nope

The problem is that you're assuming that people critical of Islam take the position that "all muslim people are dangerous or to be avoided". This isn't the case. Nobody is making the assumption that an entire group of individuals act and think one way - it's incredibly important that you realize what we're criticizing - the idea. There are tenets of Islam that are dangerous to the Western way of life, or that deserve criticism. Criticizing these tenets does not make you an "islamophobe", nor does it mean that you are saying "all muslims are dangerous". Rather, "the ideology that a large number of people subscribe to has a worrying set of beliefs that conflict with my society's way of life - to let large numbers of these people to flood our community will certainly have detrimental effects."

Here's an excellent video on the subject that I think you'll appreciate, if you have the time to watch it:
youtube.com/watch?v=X9rTbh4a57o

That same person has a lot of other great videos too, but most focus on religion. Here's one from him that I think it great. It focuses on cognitive dissonance and the reason behind believe perseverance:
youtube.com/watch?v=IaUhR-tRkHY

The Bible doesn't preach pedophilia :^)
But Mohammed married an eight year old

if Jesus Christ was a pedophile who raped children I'd say it was a fair thing to call all Catholics as pedophiles

unfortunately that's the case with Islam

i don't care about "mostly". i don't even care about 99.999%. here's the breakdown of risk and reward: i meet 1,000 muslims who aren't trying to kill me and it's not great, not terrible, just normal everyday life. okay, who cares? anyone non-muslim could have provided me the same service in the same cultural context. then some fuck comes out of nowhere on the train or the bus or a concert or any other fucking place and time and blows me into a million pieces in front of my friends or family along with a few dozen other random suckers. how much have i lost? i've lost everything, 100% of what i put at stake. i've lost my life, my nation, my hope, i have nothing. i gambled, i accepted a risk, and i lost everything.

i don't give a shit.

tell the 99% to fuck off.

It's been proven that there are more pedophiles in the ranks of Protestants actually.

Islam=Geopolitical movement masquerading as a religion.

>leftist scholars (((debunked))) shit that makes them look like anti-white destroyers of the west

color me surprised

>akin to saying all Catholics are pedophiles because it was so rampant
In the (((television))) only. Look at the teachers and the rabbi and see how much pedo there is in those churches. A lot more.

And you'd have to be retarded to believe that anyone is saying that literally every single Muslim in the world is a terrorist. What we're saying is that when you have a large Muslim population in Western nations, you're going to have terrorist attacks because many Muslims (not always a majority, but at least a significant minority) hold extreme views completely at odds with Western values.

Are you kidding? My ancestors lived through over 800 years of Moorish occupation.... we despise Muslims at the genetic level (some would call it self-loathing)
Pic related, Santiago Matamoros, the Moor-slayer

Reality

Bait, but, a phobia is an "irrational" fear.

Muslims go out of their way to make the fear perfectly rational.

Before Muslims, there was very little terrorism in Europe.
With Muslims, there's some form of terrorism almost weekly.

Fuck you, 20 kids just died you piece of shit

And even the ones who don't hold extremist views, see Western Culture through an Islamic lens and believe we are all sinners and infidels and that we deserve terrorism. Either because of our behavior, or for insulting Islam.

Being silent about the threat of Islam because you don't want to provoke violence is the intended consequence of these terror attacks. This is how they take over our Governments, by passing laws that ban us for questioning Islam.

It was so rampant among Catholics because 80 years ago, internationalist leftists plotted to infiltrate and undermine the clergy.
churchmilitant.com/video/episode/intv-2016-01-27-e
>Bella Dodd
In her public affidavit, among other things, Dodd stated:
“In the late 1920’s and 1930’s, directives were sent from Moscow to all Communist Party organizations. In order to destroy the [Roman] Catholic Church from within, party members were to be planted in seminaries and within diocesan organizations... I, myself, put some 1,200 men in [Roman] Catholic seminaries”.

It's actually very simple.

1. Islam has a big terrorist problem. As far as religions go, Islam has, by far, the biggest problem with terror attacks and extremists.

2. There aren't many Muslims in western countries.

3. Up until recently, when the number of Muslims increased in the west, Islamic terror attacks were very uncommon. Almost unheard of.

4. We can either bring in more Muslims, and invite more Islamic terror attacks, or we can stop the flow of Muslims and deal with the few we have.

Even if you think Islam is the greatest thing in the world, this logic is unassailable. It's common sense. Axiomatic actually.

>fewer muslims = less chance for muslim terror attack

Repeat after me:

>This is normal. This is normal. This is the new normal.

If this is to be the new normal, when can we start open carrying guns again?

Islam is a cancer tumor on a pile of dogshit.

Fuck Islam
Fuck Allah
Fuck Mohammad
Fuck you, OP.

>not all aztecs rip out the still beating hearts of children before kicking them down the pyramid steps
Aztec is a religion of peace goyem, dont blame all aztecs for the actions of a few high priests

You know a religion is fucked when one of your best friends who was Muslim since birth denounces his religion in front of you and his family as a result of terror attacks. My friend is awesome but he's also sick of this apologist shit. Get these fuckers out of this country.

How badly do you have to fuck up to be at war with Buddhists?

And I thought the left idolized Buddhism, why do they support a religion at war with Buddhists?

So is the average furfag. Your point?

We can dipshit. It's concealed carry that needs to have a legal overhaul in some states.

That's why we kill all of them faggot.

A little while after these terror attacks target politicians instead of plebs

Yeahh whyyyyyy, hmmmmm, noooo iiddeeeeaaaa.

Op du hurentochter, kys

My entire life has been observing the carnage of Islam

this >It is rational to fear people that claim responsibility for a terrorist event every 9 days or so
Not only do muslims commit a large number of attacks but their religious texts, accepted as absolute truth by all schools of islamic jurisprudence, call for such attacks.

Catholicucks ARE all pedophiles. Zhey also worship crackers and will burn in hell.

Should protestants still believe in hell?

>The level of assumption being made is akin to saying all Catholics are pedophiles because it was so rampant among them in recent years.

Catholics should burn too, what's your point?

>Catholics are pedophiles because it was so rampant

stop listening to the fucking jews faggot

Checked

>islamophobic
why are you even here newfag

Source

Why do you keep using the same images? How fucking small is your folder?

...What th- How much time do you spend on Sup Forums my son?

A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back.

fuck off you alb*nian cunt

I just found those while searching for sauce on your image. So sauce?

Yeah what's the sauce here, then we can talk about curing islamophobia

The funny thing is, Albanians are one of the most integrated people in Switzerland, and muslim.

and you think the catholic church is getting accepted with open arms? furthermore there is a distinction between the clergy (who are the pedophiles) and the people who go to mass.

with muslims it can fucking any of them. one them chooses to allah ackbar and drive a truck into a crowd or attacks someone with a knife. there is good reason to be wary all of them.

>integrated
sure thing lmao

Go on then, name some examples how that is not true? Sure the serbs and Portuguese are bad, but try finding fault with the Albanians.