Sup Forums instant messaging platform

Is there a Sup Forums instant messaging platform?

Other urls found in this thread:

2hu-ch.org/irc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No fuck off CIA

That's a big forest

discord

but I am radical centrist to argue with autistic people.

Literally any forest is that big, cia man.

What's the discord?

What's the discord please?*

You need to fucking leave

for Yew

I'm not going anywhere, cia man. I want to autistically argue with other autists.

That forest is actually haunted mate

I have no idea. I really want to paint it. It looks cool.

once you progress past a certain threshold of red pill enlightenment, you can psychically commune with everyone else of a similar level.

There was going to be one but the jews whined and ordered the kikestarter to be nuked.

Why isn't anything growing there after all these years?

Goddamnit. You don't need a kickstarter though. Molymeme started his own show without a kickstarter.

But even then what's the reasoning for it to be nuked and that kickstarter continued on? There has to be other platforms to do this from too.

Whoops. Cause that's a lake, user. I think.

That's Tunguska m8. It literally says it on the watermark. Burgers, I swear.

It's called IRC m9

I'm a full stack software developer. I'm fucking good. Kickstarter? Fuck that, I'll do it myself for free. Give me a rundown on what you guys want this thing to be and I'll build it. Complete details, not joking.

Check em'.

checked and keked

manners are Sup Forums approved anons

lurk more

usernames but no login, or a random ID system like what we have here

I've never really looked at it. I saw for a glimpse and thought well this looks good enough to paint.

Great what's the irc channel?

Someone can start an irc channel. I'm unsure how to start one. One part is making it completely anonymous and low server cost.I don't know I don't have time right to think about the features.

I've been here several times and I read all the time for Sup Forumsdiscord and trump general discord. Just don't know what it is. Or are you suggesting me that I should wait 2 days or 1 day when I can get an answer now?

I'm not about to let the CIA in do it your damned self you lazy bastards

If you don't know you'll never be invited.

I'm currently going through a hiring process for a job, so I gotta focus on work and being the new guy for a bit. But I am looking for a new project. If there is demand for this, I will be the one, the sole developer to make this. I will be the Moot of this thing, except I won't fag out like he did.

If you guys want it to be Sup Forums'ish in terms of anonymity, then that can be a place to start for ideas.

Discord harvests and sells your data.
If you don't care about that, have fun.
Otherwise, use something like Bitmessage.

outer haven is one of pol's biggest discords

discord gg/64tszX

Hold on. I gotta eat dinner so I'll get back to you.

There is in fact.
See

this

We instant message each other on our subreddit to avoid (((prying eyes))). You have to ask the donald which one we're in though, you won't get an answer here

here is a discord link if you really want one that bad, nigger

whoops, forgot to post link XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
discord / HatGkRF

i use gliph
government employees use gliph
i'd recommend gliph

newfag

you know what? I don't need you assholes wasting even more of my time. As we all know I already can't leave pol, you want to add another fucking twist of the knife?

I suppose the more utilities we have when it comes to communicating with each other, the more sophisticated and coordinated we will become.

Shill. ;)

>Is there a Sup Forums instant messaging platform?

Yes, but you need a Sup Forums Gold account.
See the FAQ for details!

IRC anything else is a literal CIA botnet. That includes discord

Waiiit a second.....It's l-lord kek.

It's a NSA honeypot, enjoy gitmo

frankly all I want to do is go on autistic rants about everything and be proven wrong.

Thank you.

There is no messaging platform that isn't controlled by the government? Why hasn't the free market made this happen.

prove it.

IRC isn't controlled by a government, you can host your own IRC network. It's not hard and anyone who says it is is a pleb and shouldn't be here.

I'd have to see if there's one that satisfies my requirements.

hi fcc. no.

Yes.

Starts with a D.

Lurk moar GCHQ proxy fag.

Or just ask Antifa/CIA/FBI for the deets.

2hu-ch.org/irc/

try it, it's got no nicknames :>

lol.

Ask Agent Chips Handon for the discord. He'll also set you up on the botnet for the LOIC.

all my spoopy friends use riot

Kek.

Ask the Sup Forumsacks from Operation Payback how that worked out.

>The accused claimed to suffer from aspergers syndrome and an internet addiction.

If you're talking about the Discord, you're a dumb faggot.
Discord is the worst place to talk about anything. They save and go over your shit.

bebo

Which are?

what chanenl on irc?

There's #Sup Forums in Rizon. Most anons are on Rizon.

A place where you can't get banned for autism. Anonymity. Anonymity from government is a plus.

thanks. I've been using rizon for over 5 years now.

Now I'll research that.

What's the riot server?

If I was a FBI or CIA agent I would have just gone through the Sup Forums catalog and database at whatever archive.

I'll try it.

What does this FCC care about autists being retarded over memes at a location that can be found easily given enough government power?