Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

What's he hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CNN really needs to shut the fuck up about Trump every single day

Nobody has as much of a hate boner for him as CNN

>What's he hiding?
a 10 inch dick

Maybe they are finally getting it. Trump is planning through all of this. Every move is calculated. Simple use of the art of war.

It's actually made me more sympathetic to him. I'm still not a fan but 99% of the things they say about him turn out untrue. Makes it hard to side with them over him.

>Trump is an idiot
>wins primaries
>Le blumpf haha
>Wins elections
>hmmm is he calculating or just naive?

both, neither. who fucking cares.

the third scoop checkem

>CNN really needs to shut the fuck up about Trump every single day

This, I had to delete the stupid fucking phone app because of how annoying they got.

Obama played coy with his birth certificate for a long time and kept the right chasing a worthless issue.

If the Democrats really have nothing else to go on except Russia they are fucked in the midterms. To the average voter they might as well be chasing space aliens.

>CNN 2016: literally sexist racist hitler!
>CNN 2017: calculating or naive? may have nothing to hide
i'd call that an improvement

Appear weak when you are strong.
Appear strong when you are weak.

If he keeps feeding the fire the media will look even dumber when they're all proven wrong.

This just in:
>CNN: Maybe We Should Just Stop Reporting Rumors and Lies

This

>calculating or naive
I liked it when it was called stupid or evil and was a Daily Show bit.

>24 hour news Network
>Don't talk about the most powerful man in the world

Why are you being retarded?

Trump is on a Sun Tzu level of awareness

>CNN: Maybe We Should Just Stop Reporting Rumors and Lies
Meanwhile at Fox
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html

>i should buy a tractor
>driving around all tall and loud
>they looked fun at parades.
>fuck it im buying one

Nothing in your thread made any sense OP.

Sorry, but syntax error.

By the way, here, have an imaginary sage, since the cunt yakuza gook that bought up this place ruined it.

4D Chess

He plays into their little games knowing he'll come out on top. Donald is a winner. That's what he does. Surprised the MSM hasn't learned this after like two years now - or maybe they just don't want to accept it.

>Trump may have nothing to hide

That's an admission of defeat if I ever saw one.

stupid fuck

>watching CNN

John Miller is at work...

>trump may have nothing to hide
>so why is he acting like he does
Because you keep fucking pestering him to death.

>What's he hiding?
A gigantic boner at the thought of Democrats blowing all their political capital on a witch hunt.

Is CNN the crazy girl who just needs a good dicking to shut the fuck up? pic related

Any company we can send this design to and have it printed into a 3' x 6' flag? I want to fly this at my local antifa rally to piss them off.

I love this picture so much. No wonder they're the least trusted of all networks and their credibility is in the shitter

I say add another 5 feet to the wall to shut those mexicans up

99% of the things Trump says aren't true either

His Ice cream stash

is that in the 1% or the 99% of the things they say about trump?

85% of their TV airtime is about Trump. For a global news agency, that is unacceptable.

>doesn't talk to people who have been trying to ruin his career
>"WHAT IS HE HIDING??"

Scott Adams was right when he said that Healthcare 1.0 was the end of the Trumpler narrative.

If they keep this free publicity up, Trump is going to be in office for 15 more years

>SmugTrumpe.jpg
Can't be a coincidence, because coincidences don't exist in this timeline.

he finally got his tiny orange hands on the scoopular codes. next step in his master plan is stealing secret ice cream recipes from the norks.

he's an absolute madman.

24 hours of negative coverage of the President

Indeed.

Statistically, it's actually 19 hours of negative Trump coverage. That's for real.

He's just using them to distract his base from the fact he has done none of his core campaign promises. In fact, all his actions have been in contrary to what he promised during his campaign. A massive witch hunt he can claim is not allowing him to do his job is exactly what Trump wants now.

They are obsessed with him, to the point they constantly talk about what he eats, where he eats, who he eats with, how he eats, etc, etc, etc...

I guess it's OK to fat shame him since he's evil or something

What flavor ice cream did trump have?

DRUMPHY DRUMP GETS 2 SCOOPS, BUT I ONLY GOT 1!!!! NOT FAIR!!!

>if you make people want to impeach you
>you win

My almonds.

TWO SCOOPS???

>What's he hiding?
His cow titties

>nominates Gorsuch
>kills tpp
>builds wall fundament
>but muh broken promises

>Literally describe what Trump does

REEEEEE WHY IS THE MEDIA SO MEAN TO TRUMP!?!?!?!?

you do realize all the negativity is self inflicted, right?

The strategic BTFO of the NWO
sage

>24 hour news network
>only ever talk about one man

We'll learn someday a non citizen was President for 8 years.

Implying Fox news doesn't talk about Trump all the time

It's as if they're attempting to project their own obsession onto the american people in the hopes of regaining their foothold in the minds of the misinformed american public. He couldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't calculating on a new level imo.

READ THE ART OF THE DEAL GOD DAMMIT

The book reveals all of Trump's tricks in plain text, and these jackasses can't be bothered to actually read it.

context matters.

And Bannon was the one who argued for DACA.

>Trump MADE christy eat Meatloaf

lol wut? Like christy was sat in a chair as Trump made him eat meatloaf? Was Christy's fat blubbery ass crying as trump made him shovel forkfull after forkfull of the shitty meat.

>pic related

Context matters. And yet even with it, it's still bad.

how many college commies do you think actually read the works of Marx?

Isn’t there something about ”when strong, appear weak” in his book ”the art of the deal” ?
Seems like it to be tbf

Speaking of that, what are the recommended books for training public manipulation and general strategic thinking ?
I got "The art of War", "The Prince", "The art of the Deal", anything else ?

Those two first ones aren't core promises, and I don't know if you got the whole "money is specifically prohibited for the wall" budget he signed in the mail, but that's all he has done for the wall.

HAPPPPENNNINNNG
DRAIN OF THE SWAMPPPP

>may I be the first to offer them jobs

nigga you wont! if you want to you wouldnt tweet like an asshole, you would just do it.

>What's he hiding?
chk'd

Early signs of dementia
Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. What could explain the change?
[STAT News]
Sharon Begley
STAT News May 23, 2017
statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/
STAT reviewed decades of Trump’s on-air interviews and compared them to Q&A sessions since his inauguration. The differences are striking and unmistakable.

Research has shown that changes in speaking style can result from cognitive decline. STAT therefore asked experts in neurolinguistics and cognitive assessment, as well as psychologists and psychiatrists, to compare Trump’s speech from decades ago to that in 2017; they all agreed there had been a deterioration, and some said it could reflect changes in the health of Trump’s brain.

I always had the impression CNN was relatively "reputable" as far as MSM goes. How long has it been this bad? Is the general public aware of this?

I hope "fire" here doesn't mean "remove them from heir job" but either "shoot with firearms" or "lit on fire".

>A 24-hour cable/internet news behemoth, cannot report on the leader of the world's most powerful nation because of OP's fee fees

Makes sense.

I do not think the general public have the IQ to be aware of anything really.
They're more like NPCs.

Oh, my sweet summer child.

guilty as sin

treason

lock him up

Oops, not OP

This faggot

I think it would be just hilarious if those weapons have tracking chips, so we can see and document exactly when the Saudis give them to their terrorist puppets. Then it gets shown to the world, and we proceed to freedom the shit out of them.

>Impeachment
>Trump being removed from office.

so you are a child I guess? Remember when Bill Clinton served 18 months for perjury and obstruction of justice?

Neither does anyone else.

thats the easy stuff. he has done no legislation of any significance.

Wow cool slide thread
S A G E
A
G
E

Like fast and furious, but for real, and not just getting caught red handed.

Can you guys combine the Trump 12D chess threads with the nigger logic threads so there isn't so much board clutter?

>he doesn't know that meatloafing is the new form of waterboarding

We already knew this narrative was coming. It will not work. None of your tactics will hahaha. Quit tying your own noose you dumbass.

>SCOOP: Three

GROMALG FROMPILIDOO

THREE MANEY SCOOOOOOOP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i thought the swamp was the status quo wall street types and not a fucking patriot leaking the stupid shit happening in the trump hotel

If it wasn't obvious, he isn't hiding anything. He is simply giving the left enough rope to hang themselves. And it's working.

Or it could just be that all this bullshit is making it hard to do what he was elected to do, which of course CNN knows

faggots

yeah, check that huge bulge
kek fucking manlet dick detected

He is 6'5

guy's obviously MENSA material
look at how he got one over on the orb custodians

which means nothing in terms of dick size, ask a swede lol

or tom brady, proof

how the fuck does CNN even get away with running an opinion piece as "journalism". It's supposition and gossip

The secrets of Area 51.

Can't wait for that first Hafnium bomb to detonate.

4D Chess

He likes Dijon If his supporters found out they would lose faith in him. Republicans don't tolerate fancy mustard.