NEW PIC OF SALMAN ABEDI

At a mosque in Didsbury. He sure loved the Hitler moustache look lolol

Literally Hitler.

those people definitely have nigger in them

Didsbury Mosque is a converted Christian Church.
It's also a Jihadi hotspot which is why he was on the watchlist. Guess they didn't watch him well enough because he fucked off to Libya only to return. His family are now conveniently in Libya again after quickly leaving the UK last year.

Do you think he and the boys at the mosque had a WhatsApp group for Islamic banter?

yee Id wage MOST North Afrikans do have some black in them....

did he have down syndrome

ARE YOU FORGET????

>(((Hitler)))

Got 'em, another white guy

No, he had Islam.

Privileged white men at it again, so sad.

That's a (((chaplin))) moustache you retard fuck

#notallmoustaches

is that not him in the top left

RIP reviewbrahther

THAT IS A SANDNIGGER IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE.

white beta males join the alt-right

musi beta males join isis

conculsion?

Why was reviewbrah there?

This actually confuses me, apparently he was born in Manchester? Why tf would a Manchester born citizen do this? Why would someone want to do this in there home town? I though only immigrants pulled this shit.

Which is like inbreeding but sandniggerrer, so yeah, he was retarded.

> white german

Because a fish born in my garage isn't, and never will be a car, user.

Somebody post the lobster lookalike

It's hard to accept that answer when every non-white I know identifies as American and loves America, but I guess there have to be exceptions.

he cute

why is the actual bomber in that pic?

Being American, in my opinion, is less about the color and more about the culture.

It all comes down to ancestry, and to the history of your country. The USA always were a mix-up from every goddamn people that could get there with a boat, imported niggers included.

A church-attendin', barbecue-lovin' US black man could be as american as your stereotypical texan trucker, whereas a european muzzie will only have his passport to prove that he's european.

It all comes down to integration in the end, and I have to say that I have the feel your latinos are way less integrated than your blacks.