Refugees welcome

#LetThemIn

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-arena-attacker-named-salman-abedi-suicide-attack-ariana-grande
archive.is/aQoEN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha, Gaddafi was right

Colonel Graffiti warned us

#NotAllRefugees

I still don't understand how he was identified.
He blew himself to bits.
Did they find his driver's license at the scene of the crime? His car outside?

>fled to escape Gaddafi

>"Wow. Gaddafi was a mean person. Good thing the UK let me escape him by becoming a refugee!"
>(Kills UK citizens)

They found his passport untouched and I'm not even kidding here......

he fled NATO blowing up the shit out of libya and ruining it. libya is a failed state and a war zone because of the US and UK

They always find the ID. It is almost like it is in the script.

Fleeing Islamic countries that have semblances of civil rights is LITERALLY a human right.

>fled to escape gaddafi
>UK government helps kill gaddafi
>kill UK children

what the fuck was his endgame????

That's clearly a cover, the CCTV big brother is so good that it can track down the perpetrator.

t. dumbfuck who know nothing about Lybia but propaganda. Fuck off and die already.

Answering the call of his sand god for kaffir blood.

I thinks it is to. I think this kid got kidnapped by the Mossad and this whole event was staged. Maybe people are really death maybe not who know's where they are right now. It was a false flag to stop brexit and force martial law. What will happen next is unsure.

why would they even fake this? they'd be much happier if the muzzies just outbred us in peace

this israeli zionist "reporter" on youtube who "broke" identities of other terrorists after attacks also broke this guy's identity. not a coincidence

Its biting the hand that feeds in the most offensive way.
The least the terrorist could have done is show his gratitude to the UK government and its people for letting him into the country to escape persecution by the Gaddafi regime BY NOT FUCKING KILLING THEM!!!

Given the type of bomb he seems to have used, it killed largely with shrapnel, not concussive force. While the immediate area would have been turned into fine mist, that would only (assuming he had the bomb at his chest) make his chest disappear. His legs would be fine and dandy to an extent save all the shrapnel and torn muscles, but still quite intact, so unless some shrapnel hit his pocket carrying his ID it's more than believable his ID survived.
The lack of shredded and de-limbed bodies in photos points to it being a low blast yield bomb.

> implying there's a game
Sandniggers are animals and thus not rational actors. It's carnage for carnage's sake.

No I mean the event actually happened but the tracking technology is so advanced they can find his identity in no time, and of course they aren't going to let the public know so they'll just throw a passport on the ground.

>only Islamists had a problem with Gaddafi
That should tell you everything you need to know. I didn't call Libya secular, I called it a country that has civil and political rights enshrined its its constitution.

Go read the Libyan constitution if you want. Only terrorists and terrorist sympathizers would flee such a country.

They were (((fleeing))) from Gaddafi. Keikaku doori.

Fuck you you racist bigot. The terrorist was born in Britain. He was a regular Briton.

>Muslim killing people
>IDSA FALDS BRAGGG :DDDDDDDD

Who the fuck straps on a suicide vest and thinks "I better take my ID"

Ya it has Mossad righten all over it for sure. Now we can only wait and see what they will do with that martial law. I think Zog is going all in.

I guess you find yourself funny. I which your kind would have never left reddit and twitch.

>k.jpg
kill yourself asap

#KillAllWhites
#EnslaveWhiteWomen
#ConquerEurope

You think it's un-Earthly for a terrorist to commit a terrorist attack? In England?

Mossad is too busy offing Iranian nuclear scientists, not doing things muslims do on a daily basis. If you have even a shred of evidence I'm more than happy to hear it.

>I which your kind would have never left reddit and twitch

I don't even know what "twitch" is.

What? Blaming Islam? Nonono this has nothing to do with Islam, you are just a racist bigot.
Assholes will use religion as a excuse, don't blame Muslims for that.

>which
>righten
>know's
>Lybia

You don't strike me as a NES.

If you didn research any fact about this event or is not even accustomed to making research about terrorist event you start from really far buddy. Once upon a time I would have kept slurring at you for it and called for you to stfu and lurk moar but whatever.
The event doesn add up and that should be easy to see even for someone like you.
This kid didn had the mean to produce such explosive. An acquaintance of him came on here and answered question telling he was not that much of practicer of Islam but just came back from Libya.
First there's no CCTV footage of the dude who come inside the venue at the end of the events.
Second he was not intelligent enough or didn had the mean to produce such explosive.
Third the damage doesn fit a homemade nail bomb. It is not suppose to kill that many people but to do extreme damage without killing. It is used to demoralize the enemies and is not super effective to kill people.
Four the dude blew himself but somehow like every Mossad attack the passport can be found close to the supposed terrorist.
If i was you i would start asking question not being a blind follower who believe whatever MSM says.

I said a shred of evidence.

>Second he was not intelligent enough or didn had the mean to produce such explosive.
Are you fucking retarded? Judging from you spelling ability I'm going to have to come to the conclusion that you're actually Ahmed trying to throw this in someone else's lap.

How exactly isn't this indicative of any other fuck off terror attack? I'll answer, it IS. Next time if you want to roleplay as a Westerner you should have your English down.

Shouldn have wasted time answering you fucktard. You didn even want to talk.
Yes the kid didn had the mean to produce it fuck off and die already reddit faggot with no brain. You're on Sup Forums gtfo to kikebook if you wanna play the grammar nazy dumbfuck.

Learn to fucking spell Ahmed. I piss and shit all over your pedophile warlord false prophet. Fucking goddamn monkey, we're going to fucking annihilate you.

>You're on Sup Forums gtfo to kikebook if you wanna play the grammar nazy dumbfuck.

Just saying it perfectly captures you as a non-Canadian. You're probably even on a proxy too.

Salam Aleikum, sheeples, and welcome to the goy cuck club, resistance fighters excluded.

Cool down SHOLOMO have you lost a shekel?

I don't use Kike coins.

Libya not muslim enough
Flee to the west, screaming about right abuses
West helps you to make libya more muslim
>holy shit it worked
Bombs west anyway cause fuck them

>Libya not muslim enough

I think you mean *was not

>Liberals point out that the bomber was "native born", so policies to keep out refugees/immigrants wouldn't have prevented this.
>Fail to think about the fact that stopping this guy's parents from coming here and having a kid would have in fact prevented this.

Shitskin detected.

"All the LEAVES are brown, and the sky is gray"

Just because his parents were from Libya and his name was Salman Abedi doesn't mean that he was a Muslim.

There are plenty of Christians that fled from Gadaffi's persecution. For all we know, this guy just got lost on his way to the abortion clinic.

Your unwarranted Islamophobia is fucking disgusting.

Don't want to get caught.

Gaddafi was the only good thing that ever happened in Africa. debate me.

You wouldn't want to be detained on the Tube by cops for not having ID when you got a bomb strapped to you.

woah what a clever asshole we got here

you dumbed down fucks killed him

you and the french shitty gay toyboys

and guess who?

ISIS is there now.

>found his passport untouched and I'm not even kidding here
Just like 911, any source on that?

>and guess who?
>ISIS is there now.

MAMA MIA

>religion of peace

I thought the head was always intact.

wants to make sure that his family is paid by the moderate Muslims that live in Manchester

It's actually not. Fuck you if you disagree.

My mistake, I misread the sarcasm in your post.

What is your response when it wasn't a refugee who committed the act?

My response is that it was a fucking Brown person who is not, and never will be, a native European. They do not belong.

>it wasn't a refugee who committed the act?
No, he was a shitskin anchor baby, and his illiterate goat fucking parents should have never been let in. It's time for camps and mass deportations from all western countries, who cares what happen to them

>What is your response when it wasn't a refugee who committed the act?

He was the son of two refugees.

>Salman and his brother Ismail worshipped at Didsbury mosque, where their father, who is known as Abu Ismail within the community, is a well-known figure. “He used to do the five and call the adhan. He has an absolutely beautiful voice. And his boys learned the Qur’an by heart.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-arena-attacker-named-salman-abedi-suicide-attack-ariana-grande

He of course had nothing to do with islam as well.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/aQoEN

Has the media even asked or opined on the decision of a muslim to go after young teenage girls who are all dressed like street prostitutes at a concert which is playing music that is likely banned in multiple islamic countries? No television so I'm curious.

He wasnt a Muslim, he was a White Hispanic.
-Former anonymous expert

Hey man, former Army combat engineer, 12B. I've seen enough people explode to weigh in on this a little.

When these fuckers blew themselves up you'd be amazed at what survives. Feet we used to joke were indestructible because they always survived the largest blasts.

An explosive charge isn't often going to shred everything near it, the principal of force following the path of least resistance means that unsecured and lightweight objects are often flung aside rather than pulverized by the blast.

So your ID inside you wallet isn't likely to be mangled if it is say, in your back pant's pocket and could very easily survive being at the epicenter of a suicide vest.

This is obviously not sharepuke and I will give it 40 gorillian kikes

>the second youngest of four children
just a sweet and innocent baby really

Kill all refugees.

but didn't muslims stick knives up his ass and kill him?

why can't they ever prevent it?

Please. Stop spreading hate against refugees, they only want shelter and aid from war, if there's one thing that should be done after the incident, it's the strengthening of ou tolerance and acceptance of refugees. Especially the moslems and Africans.

#openborders
#nobarriers
#polfinallymakesright

Anyone got that suicide bomb clip where the guy's head flies off?
Looks pretty much intact.