AND THIS IS ALL THE FOOTAGE THEY PROVIDE

THIS IS A FUCKING HOAX, A JOKE, NO ONE GOT HURT, NOBODY DIED, YOU ARE BEING DRIVEN AS CATTLE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was just a Ariana Grande stunt for publicity and Manchester wanted that terrorist tourism monies

How is it a hoax?

I don't care of it's a hoax as long as anti-islamic sentiments are increasing. We live in a world of false flag attacks and real random violence. As long as my interests are served, I do not care if the cause is organic or otherwise.

except the people who got free cab rides are still missing

If it was fake the dude would not have been muslim 0/10

God I hope that's true.

Muslims don't even exist! It was just a prank the whole time guys!

holy fuck op

UNCENSORED

various Sup Forums thread and twitter replies were nothing but this yesterday early on after the attacks when the first photo showed up.

very aggressive replies saying it was a training exercise & you should have known that you jerk! I dunno who jewing who anymore

Wow you mean it was Jews? KeWl DuDe

does anyone know what the #wearemanchester was from? Or the PR1ME logo?

ok what about the official autopsy reports and obvious disappearances of 22 people, and the 50 or so other people who were injured, or the obvious goat fucker who blew himself up.

>It's only fake when it confirms my bias

These look like adults.

>censored that bloke's crack
wew lad

probably parents with their kids

59 people were seriously injured but not killed. This easily could be them.

Where is asscrack man when you need him

There have been a grand total of two photos. No ambulance photos except staging emergency services. No intermediate crowd photos (try to couple an Ariana Grande concert crowd to this scene somehow).

Then, there is that weird set of high res small group personal shots that went everywhere exampl the Daily Mail. More like a costume party.

Is that one dude getting blown on the left side?

Is there a dude getting his dick sucked by another man in the background?

Wtf I love terrorism now

WHO CARES NIGGER
FUCK SLAM

lolis btfo kek

lol what the fuck

Terrrorism = LGBT rights it makes all sense

>not recognizing that gay blowjob

>man in the far back left getting his dick sucked
kek, I did a double take

Kek a bit

IT IS FAKE
MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN
RELIGION OF PEACE
HE WAS GOOD BOY

Lol what the fuck is this

The newest

Kek

fuckin hell

>when you see it

but. but. what do the dunecoon runes say?

you are literally fake news

Wat

Can one of you fags confirm if this is true or not?

>Manchester Arena Suicide Bombing: Parents Search for Kids Who Were at Concert

>LONDON — Anguished parents spent hours overnight frantically searching for children missing after a suicide bomber targeted an Ariana Grande concert in the English city of Manchester.

>Charlotte Campbell told "Good Morning Britain" that she was searching for her 15-year-old Olivia after the attack that killed 22 and wounded at least 59.

maybe she was warped into another timeline from the blast

After terrorist attack guy offers free taxi using a tshirt: Deadly denim, firetrap

Awful choice, even with the good intention

This huehuehue is right.

I don't believe this shit happened because of the no-tears McGees on CNN cracking jokes about their missing daughter

How do we know they weren't just blown to pieces though?

Like I said, this monkey brain-eating bastard is right

Lookup this faggot, Sup Forums,
and you tell me if you believe it

Show me the pieces.

News outlets should be using this photo of the event.

Said the fat mexican-mixed ginger

If that's true then the agenda would be to redpill people in the UK, but they don't want to redpill anyone.

I'm not brazilian. Thanks.

There even was a drill. Look at the twits from the manchester (((POLICE)))

A fucking drill.

-------------------

That's what I was asking myself. I'll just wait a couple days and see what happens

you forgot the ((()))

Fuck. You got me user

You. Are. Now. And. Ever.

do those doors lead outside to the open air? Is that a window with sunlight streaming in?

It's fake tho, heres the original

looks legit to me br brah

No and No.
Doors lead into a smaller room, where merchandise and other shit can be bought. there is then another set of doors into the arena. The exit is behind the picture taker.

You, Sir, are a cunny analist.

The Drill was taken in the early afternoon.

The alleged evil moslem attack was in the late night.

sides in orbit when i saw it, woke up my wife

My ex girlfriend lives in Manchester, within a short driving distance to the arena where it happened and she confirmed shit was cray. She mentioned a lot of bloody people.

Take that with a grain of salt, I guess.

Barely 24 hours and fags scream fake because they haven't released the Carnage shots in clear enough detail.

The newspapers are beginning to use these pictures. If these are from a previous drill then they are tricking everyone

I don't even understand why this would be a false flag?
Are you saying that the people pushing multiculturalism and diversity and refugees is also pushing a hatred for these things.
Jesus, are the Jews as chaotic as us?

This
>Also if a white man, Christian, etc did this pics of the deas kids/people would be all over rhe media.
Blurr pics, no pics, dont dicuss individuals to make people feel for the victims, is typical msm diversion.
>OP is a faggot
>Pic related

Lurk moar faggot

The Jew can instantly control the normie narritive and blame "right wing" anti-islamic attacks while they use more inbreed dumbfucks to kill off the whites.

Kikes : not even once.

They will kill little kids to keep you from figuring out Seth Rich.

Well kind of. The jews are getting desperate because we're getting close to the truth about Seth Rich

/x/ is bleeding again

#wearemanchester

WHAT THEY SAID WHAT THEY WHERE ARGUING OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS SAID AND IT SEEMS TO ME THEY SAID IT WASN'T REAL CAUSE THATS WHAT THE GUY ASKS
WHATS UR POINT?

I recognize that gay blowjob.

Some people took nails and shrapnel. This is the cancerous thought process engineered by the left

for what purpose?

>ur right i seen it on tv its real
youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4

Someone start circulating this as proof it's a false flag! Normies will bite

Are you dumb? Those people were blown to tiny pieces. There was torsos and body parts flying around.

WOW where did you see that?

>GeqFGPVN provides zero evidence

more excuse to be in the middle east dumb bass

Oh my god, were people actually kidnapped in the chaos?

>blow up kiddo festival
>gib free rape taxis to 12 year olds

clock

work

yeah, right retard. they should totally post all the gory closeups so you can jerk off to the body parts of blown up little girls. do you honestly think the families of those girls should be subjected to seeing their children used to satisfy your morbid perversions?

No. No news about it. People here are just autistic retards

He doesn't give a shit, he needs a conspiracy to fill in the lonely, depressing void inside.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH GREAT EVIDENCE! Any videos of the explosion NOT from outside?

Any pictures or video other than the one released image where everybody is posing for the camera?

Exactly what i was thinking, if its a false flag hoax, what's the purpose of it?
To get everyone hating on Islam again?
To further the #notallmuslims #notmyreligion #islamisareligionofpeace agenda?
To increase division of the right and left?
To sway the pendulum so far right that it swing left?
To gauge reactions?
To yet again numb people to terror attacks? Just ignore it they say.
What's the point to a false flag like this?

>subliminally pushing a hashtag
false flag confirmed

It is known the fundamentalist whiteskins at this point willingly give their lives to be "terrorism victims". There are Victim Pact Groups (VPG) who gather to die, so the media can blame the men of the colour being terrorists.

MUSLIMS WUZ JUS GETTIN MO MONEY FOR DEY BENFITS N SHIET THEY NEVER DON DID NO NUFFIN MUSLIMS IS NOT TERRACED MUSLIMS A RELIGION OF PEACE BOSSMAN IS A FALSE FAG INNIT

Look it was fake but it's for a good cause.
Just stop sabotaging your own best interests.