Trump's brain is deteriorating

Will he even be able to speak at all by the end of his term?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KRDWC5I7iA
youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wvuw_Zmubg
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/should-president-donald-trump-be-taking-propecia-w464526?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roger stone predicted the next line of shill atttack.

He's just been replaced by a look-alike, who has no fucking clue what he's doing. Candidate Trump and President Trump don't just seem like different people, they are literally different people.

"next?" They've been on this since the campaigns. I actually saw somebody just the other day that we recently saw Alzheimer's accusations for the first time. Also untrue: that also was alleged way back during the primaries.

Stone is just stating one of the obvious avenues after the buzz about the 25th. Some of the same people proposed using the 25th to get Obama out on grounds of mental incompetency years ago.

Wtf I support Elizabeth Warren now

>In interviews Trump gave in the 1980s and 1990s (with Tom Brokaw, David Letterman, Oprah Winfrey, Charlie Rose, and others), he spoke articulately, used sophisticated vocabulary, inserted dependent clauses into his sentences without losing his train of thought, and strung together sentences into a polished paragraph, which — and this is no mean feat — would have scanned just fine in print. This was so even when reporters asked tough questions about, for instance, his divorce, his brush with bankruptcy, and why he doesn’t build housing for working-class Americans.

How can you refute the above paragraph? Just because it's a line of attack doesn't mean there's no truth to it.

a fucking leaf

>durr lets imply trump is an idiot

when you use ad hominems you instantly lose an argument

this cunt did just that

Same article was written about Bush.

Many such cases! Sad!

Checks flag.
Ok.

this

SAGE

Well he does speak like a total fucking idiot. I could buy his third grade level speech patterns when speaking to the average american on twitter, but making these statements at a press conference and still sounding like you are quickly on your way to senility is bizarre.

Granted it could all just be this eras "Bushisms", but he was never known for his sharp intellect either.

Hello dr Jew. Your image does unfortunately in no way or form support your text.

Your post has been disregarded as shilling nonsense.

Kind regards. Pasterbot/Piderbot.
//Jigsaw 0.2

That's a bit worrying. I thought that was part of his brand. I didn't know he was fucking retarded.

If he's actually retarded, that's sad.

I don't refute it. Having reviewed historical video of him to try to figure out who he is exactly, the shift in speech patterns, or at least public persona, is one of the easier things to notice.

It's an easy thing to jump on, and a fair thing to point out, but there is no clear coherent case being made. It's very obvious that it's just seeding a narrative hoped to be used to demoralize and frustrate.

Its not too unlikely. I mean not the whole new person thing, but he could have been put under monarch programming or something stronger that they have now. Basically allows you to rewrite people..

if if if if, if if if, OKIE DOKIE

>828282

but still.......

>CHANGE TACTICS

We all knew pushing the mental-illness narrative would happen at some point, maybe this is a sign that they're finally giving up on the russian bullshit because they know it's not going anywhere?

lol you are right Moshe. I support open borders now!

Wow

It's almost scary how right pol is. Now they are starting up the neuro degenerative disease narravitve.

What next you start claiming alzheimers?

I'M PREZDENT! CAN YOOH BEEELEB IT?!

How did he knew? He predicted that Romney speech last year too.

Heh. Yeah, now that you mention it, some of the old pre-campaign Obama footage shows a much more careful and academic delivery compared the the stumbling clusterfuck he seemed to turn into when off script by the end of it.

I'm honestly curious to see how Trump weathers even 4 years. I have high hopes, but still, it's clearly a job that wears a person out.

you people are all retarded.

trump's obvious initial thought/sentence:

'there is zero collusion between... certainly myself and my campaign.... and the russians, zero.'

but halfway through speaking he wanted to really emphasis that he is 100% sure about himself so he added 'but i can always speak for myself' fragment.

a butchered, off-the-top-of-his-head sentence to be sure, but its meaning is clear and it is far from "incoherent".

do not forget 'okey dokey' obama and 'fool me once...' bush jr.

Can also be the fact that Trump can't keep going the way he is in regards to his sleeping schedule, he often slept for maybe 4-5 hours at most, it probably is starting to finally take it's toll on him.

>there is no collusion between certainly myself and my campaign — but i can always speak for myself — and the Russians, zero.

Possibly. That's one of the reasons I have high hopes, though. If he's used to working nonstop like that, and doesn't drink or use drugs, and loves a challenge, he should be well-prepared to hold up. So far the only thing that concerned me was seeing him put on even more weight as his crazy rally schedule went on.

But if you consider how many of the rallies were ad libbed and how consistent his patterns of e.g. interrupting himself mid sentence were, my take is that whether this is an intentional public speaking, crowd-reaction type simplification, or whether it's that he's starting to get less deft on the fly, he's still pretty darn sharp.

>Having reviewed historical video of him to try to figure out who he is exactly, the shift in speech patterns, or at least public persona, is one of the easier things to notice.

when he decided to change his shtick from 'slick NY businessman' to 'reality tv star' and then 'man of the people politician' he purposely changed his speech patterns too.

look up persuasive speech.

using common words with as few syllables as possible ensures the 'lowest common factor'(stupid people) can still understand your message.

Are you seriously this retarded? He has dementia.

HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I INVENTED SOMETHING ELSE UP MUST MAKE THREAD ON THE INTERNET OVERIT NOW

>It's another "bones relieves kirk because he's 'not fit for duty'" episode

It's not Alzheimer's, he played the part of a retarded buffoon because he thinks it helps him in the media. He thinks he's got some magic secret formula that he can use to manipulate the media into doing what he wants. It's not working anymore and now it just makes him look dumb as shit.

it's not alzheimers it's 87d chess, you just don't understand, no one does...

There is no collusion, between myself certainly and my campaign, but I can always speak for myself and the Russians- Zero.

>It's not Alzheimer's, he played the part of a retarded buffoon because he thinks it helps him in the media. He thinks he's got some magic secret formula that he can use to manipulate the media into doing what he wants. It's not working anymore and now it just makes him look dumb as shit.

i dunno bro, he just butchered a sentence and the media will be talking about it(and therefor HIM) for weeks. endless free press.

its the same trick he played throughout the primaries/election.

is this trump lmao

And yet I would still vote for him over Hillary.

Why would the president need endless free press calling him retarded? What's the 87d chess move here?

It's always guys from Canada that are paid to do this.

>Why would the president need endless free press calling him retarded? What's the 87d chess move here?

keeps the 'average american' hating the media for their endless trivial complaints about anything

'he gets two scoops of ice cream and everyone else gets one!!!'

etc etc

To torture liberals maybe. They can say that they love laughing at the retarded things he says but we all know it still enrages them deep inside. THIS is who beat your candidate

>they attack Trump on this shit, but no one on the left bats an eye at Maxine Waters
youtube.com/watch?v=5KRDWC5I7iA

T R A N S P A R E N T

it isn't obvious? he's showing the public that the president is just a figurehead and that the real government is behind him

think about it, if all the media and people think we have someone who's degenerating neurologically in charge of the country that looks pretty strange doesn't it? now think about how this person with "the early signs of alzheimer's" is carrying out the same government agenda that started before he was even in office, looks like he's a puppet then doesn't it?

read between the lines and you'll see all the pieces

trump said he'd drain the swamp, and he's showing us what's underneath the water

He is literally retarded. I don't care about his policy, about liberal tears, or about Hillary. This man is functionally retarded. We literally elected a mentally retarded man to the presidency of the United States of America.

>implying your votes count
>implying if you look back it's anything other than obvious that trump is highly intelligent and knows how to sell himself

still doesnt make any sense

they all go through the same mk ultra processes.
jr bush was an ok speaker in the 90's. when he became pres, he became a retard walking figure. they get brainsmushed for easy control

>The state of NEETs these days

>IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

It's not an ad hominem if the conclusion of the argument is that Trump is stupid. Idiots need to learn what an ad hominem is and isn't.

>people never speak differently from when they were 40 when they reach 70

This. If you can't understand his thought and thought process within about 4 seconds of reading that quote you are probably autistic. We all do this sort of shit when we're speaking, at least those of us capable of continuing to think while speaking.

I noticed this too. In fact back during the campaign I told people that they didn't need to be so hysterically terrified of a Trump presidency, because if you look at his interviews from the 1980s and 90s, and even the 2000s, he comes off as a pretty intelligent and articulate guy. Like most people, I figured that how he sounded out on the campaign trail was at least in part an act.

But it's becoming increasingly clear that it's not just that he's playing a role. Watch this interview with Letterman (starts at 16:11).
youtube.com/watch?v=GmNN2MCJ-7U
Then watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wvuw_Zmubg
This isn't the campaign trail, and Trump desperately needs to justify firing Comey, and he just comes off as an idiot. Can any of you see 2017 Trump using a word like 'aesthetically' off-hand like at the beginning of the Letterman clip?

You can see when he tries to be the old Trump and he just /can't/. I mean, I'm really get the feeling that a lot of the people around him know how bad he's gotten and are trying desperately to keep Trump himself from realising it. God knows how long this whole charade can keep going - if it is a degenerative neural disorder like Alzheimers then it's only going to get worse as the presidency progresses. Apart from anything else, at some point Trump himself may realise how bad things have gotten. And that's going to be depressing for all concerned.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp02ubGuTIU

>Trump's brain is deteriorating

You are projecting, CIA.

Diet Coke and Propecia.
We must get him off of that shit.

Looks like the Libshits are jealous of the oldest president of US and how he speaks for all the rural and suburban people.

Boy is this some top-tier projecting from these "writers"
>y-you're going insane you racistsexisthomophobebigot

This was predicted

yeah, because it's fucking obvious

Isn't that uhh, like a symptom of cannibalism?

It's the finasteride aka propecia.
Trump takes antiandrogens so he can keep his hair.
It causes brain fog, erectile dysfunction, and one dude blamed it for turning him into a tranny.
mensjournal.com/health-fitness/articles/should-president-donald-trump-be-taking-propecia-w464526?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_article

Trump is a billionaire who could have retired and lived out his final years in lavish retirement and has instead chosen to take on arguably the most stressful job in the world at a time when he knows his health is declining because he feels so strongly about what needs to be done and knew that he was the only one that would do it.

Stoic as fuck tbqh.

people have been suggesting 25A will be the next means of attack for a while

Isn't calling him "a fucking leaf" an Ad Hominem?

His schtick is that he speaks in a way that the common man understands, E.G. like talking to children.
Idiot.

Get him off Diet Coke too just to be safe. If Alex Jones talked about it he would probably find out and stop.

Absolutely this

>You have to go back

>We have the stupid people running our country, folks!

He's right, though.

Based Roger Stone

It is, but he's using it in conjunction with a real argument. Faggot.

As much as I like the guy, try reading a write-up of one of his talks, it's tortuous to read

"There is no collusion between myself and my campaign(but I can always speak for myself) and the Russians, zero."

Did he make them autistic?