Why does Hillary have her shoes off? why is the bet evidence? shouldn't the hand be evidence...

Why does Hillary have her shoes off? why is the bet evidence? shouldn't the hand be evidence? Why is Kim making such a large bet when he obviously has most of the chips. Why is kim making a bet when everyone else has already shown their cards? What is Assange doing? Why is the Donkey scared when he has 3 pair? Has Ben Garrison ever played a game of poker in his life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtucUd9FauU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why does Hillary have her shoes off
feet sexy tho

roger stone shaved his head?

Ben's cartoons are fucking trash now. What happened?

I'm a Doctor, and I would have to say its cuz she a bitch.

Based Ben

He really toned down the Anti-semetism and racism lately.

these garrison comics are fucking trash, nothing subtle/witty about it. all hit over your head with the message. fucking shitty ass cartoons.

>Has Ben Garrison ever played a game of poker in his life?
I dunno, have you?
Hillary's shoes off because of the 9/11 memorial incident where she got tossed into the medi-van feet dragging off the sidewalk when she passed out.

Ben, your obvious Sup Forums pandering has been entertaining in the past. But with Kim Dotcom, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

I guess he knows which way the wind is blowing? I don't blame him or Alex really. they have to eat, still.

Its from this

the video that saved the west

did her shoe come off? I can't even tell, why would that be memorable, and why would he refer to it in a cartoon months later?

wow, could I get some more labels on those comics? I'm a little confused on the message

Ben "one man klan" Garrison really knows how to keep things subtle

>all hit over your head with the message
Isn't that a purpose? It's just his style.
Anyway, Dotcom is a fraud.

It was a joke. I feel bad for the poor guy, but he's redpilled now. I donate to his Patreon after what you fuckers did, despite how hilarious it was. The ED page makes me piss my pants laughing every time I read it.

i used to love all his cartoons that dont mention /r/thedonald, but all of your criticisms are valid op

In the full video you can see one of the shoes was left behind
He's been referencing it almost every time he draws hillary in the comics since that happened. Pretty funny desu

She lost her shoes on 9/11 when she passed out from her heath problems.

>three pair
Three of a kind, you fucking shill.

The Donkey has two S's. There's one S on the board. That's three of a kind.

Hillary's got a pair.

i feel like to be a political cartoonist you have to truly believe you are smarter than everyone else, and that you need to dumb down your opinions.

The cards should be the evidence

Nigger cattle
youtu.be/qtucUd9FauU

I've fapped to that video so many times. Sexy foot exposed, passed out, choc doc got her medicine, her robot parts fell out of her pant leg.

no he hasn't.

Aaaahhh

Ben the anti semite

Still cracks me uo. she fell at free fall speed into her own footprint at the 911 memorial, fuckin kek

>mfw you realize aint shit you can do

This one is redpilled as fuck. Has Ben 'Empty my nine on the welfare line' Garrison been /ourguy/ all along?

this is why i can't fucking stand to look at his cartoons, alongside the fact that he can't catch a likeness.

ben garrison is a hack

i think going to war with Sup Forums actually ended up redpilling him hard in the end. he went from screeching autistically about nazis all the time to basically mirroring Sup Forums ideology.

Are you one of those millenials that isn't familiar at all with history of political illustrations but is going to bash it mindlessly because he saw someone who supports personal freedom use that style?

It's literally art, you're retarded