The Latest
HAPPENING NOW
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
>SAYS TONIGHT'S TV MONOLOGUE WILL BE 'MOST IMPORTANT OF CAREER'
The Hill article: archive.is/LVick
FNC Live Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=EQi1TfuBOBU
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>OFFERS TESTIMONY IN US; CONFIRMING SETH WAS "PANDA" CONTACT; WILL GO UNDER OATH FOR SAFE PASSAGE FROM SPECIAL COUNSEL MUELLER
Full statement i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#13) PREVIOUS (#12) PREVIOUS (#11) PREVIOUS (#10) PREVIOUS (#9) PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8TQ9P
seiuexposed.com
youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU
twitter.com/williamlegate
archive.is/nddnq
archive.is/egs9a
archive.is/NIXwK
archive.is/K2bmE
shotspotter.com/law-enforcement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kim's announcement was literally nothing. Why is there a thread 15 or whatever we are up to? Is this one of these topics where autists keep making threads even though no new info or viable info is showing up, spam the same tweets and infographs that have been spammed for days, beg for bumps and call anyone that questions this a shill? Now watch as you prove me right and call me a shill.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Why are so concerned?

lol scare him more please

thank god

Shut the fuck up shill.

15....15 of the most autism/Reddit threads in the history of pol...enough...please

Bump. Pic not rel

RULE 1: STOP REPLYING TO SHILLS
RULE 2: STOP MAKING STUPID POSTS THAT DON'T ADD TO THE THREAD - THAT"S JUST AS BAD AS BEING A SHILL
RULE 3: CONTRIBUTE GOOD THINGS TO THE THREAD SO WE CAN SOLVE THIS ASAP
RULE 4: IF IN DOUBT LURK LURK LURK

Is that pic real?

this legate faggot is legit shook

WHAT DOES ALL OF THIS MEAN? I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THIS IS.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A

QUICK

RUNDOWN

FULL KIM DOTCOM STATEMENT
Posted May 23, 2017

Yellowstone explosion threads went for like 50 threads and those had even flimsier premises. 50 threads of autists trying to "meme" an explosion and anyone who questioned them was called a shill.

>im getting a concealed carry permit, btw

shilling hard tonight eh?

Can't answer the question. Ok.

Who is this guy?

bump

one of those smug liberals who comments on every post ever. he is leading the charge to boycott Sean's advertisers.

Yes.

dnc SHILL FROM HELL

imgur.com/a/8TQ9P
found out that Seth got to ask a question at the election data summit. small, but i guess its relevant

No more copy pasty! That's laziness, and Brock hates laziness.

Keep doing your job and avoid those nasty second thoughts. Maybe another drink?

Really??

How is that funny shill?

Follow the money check the emails!,,

CHECK EMAILS FOR G4S security SEIU etc

Money needs to be found. Who got paid to kill Seth?
seiuexposed.com

Kim was totally full of it. You're right, man. Some people don't get it.

Seriously, guys, cut it out. Hannity and Kim are going down. It's settled, Seth Rich was botched robbery. Let's stop these threads. Losers.

Also read the first letter of every sentence

>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill
>shill
shill

im checking in from Sup Forums, havent been here since election mostly

Just wanted yall to know I went bowling today and everyone behind the counter (2 normie looking black guys, 2 indian girls) was talking about Seth Rich. The normies are more redpilled than we think

Shit I meant not OP

checked

REMEMBER THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH

Pic related is a (now deleted) Tweet from Seth's DNC data colleague and friend, Drew.

(Look at their staff headshot photos. Same place, same time of day. They had them taken together.)

Tweet is from April 2017 - 9 months after Seth was murdered.

Drew appears to be mocking his murdered friend by tagging his inactive Twitter handle on a post referring to groups of pandas as "an embarrassment".

For what reason? For what besides sheer sadistic, masturbatory self satisfaction? Knowing that Seth got knocked and no one would ever know except him and his secret, mocking tweets?

They shot him down like a god damn dog in the streets

Yes let's go to pizza. I'm so Brock.

What was the connection SEIU user attached to his post on 5/23?

>15 threads
>0 evidence

That's good to know. There are multiple avenues to success on this. We either blow it open from within the media, from within Trump's administration taking internal action, or we get so many goddamn people aware of what happened with Seth Rich that something happens regardless of all the denials.

So I read over these posts a few times and here is what I gather

1) Megaupload is the middleman between leakers/whistleblowers and Wikileaks

2) Megaupload is also a backup for Wikileaks

3) Kim knows everything that Assange knows

4) Assange and Kim know everything that the Government knows

5) Snowden knows much, and chose to stay in Russia because it's safe from ((them)).

6) Rich leaked to Wikileaks through Kim, and this entire interaction is logged/saved and verifiable to a court of law.

My only question now is what can we as anons do with this info? If true...

kill yourself shill

Yeah just a dead body and no arrests.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>8 months of MUH RUSSIA
>0 evidence

Anybody setting up a comfy Youtube stream for Hannity let me know and can plaster the OP at appropriate time

Checked. Also I know, I blew my shitpost :(

Still is a fucking shill kike nigger, though his form is flawless. Calling everybody shills? Classic leftist shill deflection.

youtube.com/watch?v=pOZa2duCItU
9pm i think

i would agree with this

The connection was a wikipedia link to Podesta showing that Media Matters merged with SEIU or something like that.

Also I found interesting is the wording of his post saying that "there is evidence out there that a silencer was used". So we need to find that evidence because a silencer being used would show that it wasn't a random mugging. Can americans even buy silencers? Wouldn't that prove something huge right there?

Thank you for conceding the point by not posting evidence.

And that is evidence of what?...

go to bed ivan

Is the madman doing it ?!
Is he draining the swamp right fuckin now ?!?!

Okay, that's great and whatnot but if true just fuckin gprove it and stop jerking us around. I mean, hell, man.

I meant one made with Sup Forumsacks specifically in mind. Also have one with rewindable stream in the OP but thanks anyway.

Hannity needs his biggest audience TONIGHT

this mongoloid is going to get himself fired

Sup Forums what can we do about this faggot cuck who is obviously a paid shill and trying to get Hannity fired?

twitter.com/williamlegate

>a pencil neck, limp wristed faggot thinks he's safe because he's got a .22 in his belt
That's how it's funny, fucko.

I wonder if a bunch of anons could covertly get hired at MediaMatters and then band together to demand better workplace conditions, which both counts as unionizing and is also likely to get them fired. Then they could sue MediaMatters in a class action discrimination lawsuit for "breaking up their union".

Anyone on board with this?

Awwwww targeting your own buddy? Nice divisive tactics. Can't wait to see your post in the next /srg/ thread, here it is for easier reference
>Kim's announcement was literally nothing. Why is there a thread 15 or whatever we are up to? Is this one of these topics where autists keep making threads even though no new info or viable info is showing up, spam the same tweets and infographs that have been spammed for days, beg for bumps and call anyone that questions this a shill? Now watch as you prove me right and call me a shill.

Yes, Americans can buy silencers.

Means shit; criminals don't buy them the legal way - or - they make ghetto silencers for one-time deals

Tutorials available online (YouTube, etc)

Can I unironically get a quick rundown on the events from today? I just read the statement from above, but has there been any other big development?

i've contemplated doing this at several places...

sysanon here

Isn't our latest guy here saying 'store front' as a CIA bodega or whatever a fake business is?

So Megaupload was a sort of honeypot perhaps.
Or, the public face and monetization plan for their huge spying operations.

Plus they needed skills to do it. Enter KDC.

Such that, the network / data infrastructure (which was huge, and cutting edge at the time) was subsidized by the CIA or FBI.

But then leaks starting happening, which kept going through KDC servers.
So the CIA/FBI/Obama/Clinton demand he starts unmasking, found it was Seth and KDC.

That came out yesterday but sounds promising. Would appreciate a TLDR from someone who has read more on it. Who does reporter in tweet work for / level of credibility? Any speculation by him or elsewhere on who it is?

nothing so far today (like all previous days), but Hannity says he has something for tonight's show.

(He doesn't)

I think Americans CAN actually buy silencers.

It's like saying I know karate. You don't broadcast that shit if you're serious. You just do it. Ultra cringe.

Family is asking the DCPD to uncover the investigation while their coward alive son is telling people to... Stop investigating?
Basically fucky stuff goin' on and (((bauman))) is behind it

Me too...

BUMP

i know for a fact you can make them!

Definitely

DOx the shit out of him

>4 posts by this ID
Hmm let's look at his content.
>Kim's announcement was literally nothing. Why is there a thread 15 or whatever we are up to? Is this one of these topics where autists keep making threads even though no new info or viable info is showing up, spam the same tweets and infographs that have been spammed for days, beg for bumps and call anyone that questions this a shill? Now watch as you prove me right and call me a shill.
>Shut the fuck up shill.
>How is that funny shill?
>Yellowstone explosion threads went for like 50 threads and those had even flimsier premises. 50 threads of autists trying to "meme" an explosion and anyone who questioned them was called a shill.
Traits:
>reasonable
>participates in discussion
>calls shitty responses shills
>very pissy over being called a shill
Conclusion: not a shill.

>Kim was totally full of it. You're right, man. Some people don't get it.
>Seriously, guys, cut it out. Hannity and Kim are going down. It's settled, Seth Rich was botched robbery. Let's stop these threads. Losers.
>Also read the first letter of every sentence
Traits
>simplistic, canned phrasing
>no reasoning
>demands for us to stop these threads
Conclusion: shill.

Kim is a fucking liar, and not everyone who is sick of him promising and failing to deliver is a shill.

i think you have to have a special license to buy a silencer, but i know for a fact you can make one from scratch.

What if Kim started realizing how much pizza was being posted on mega by govt officials, and the CIA/CF needed to shut down the competition?

>kimmy himself

This has been eating me since user posted

find these people and deal with them accordingly?

Megaupload was shut down in 2012.

*their

also, who or what is 32BJ?

Kill yourself shill

lol such projection, shill.

CIC reports the sound of gunshots at 2134 Flagler Pl. NW. Upon arriving to the scene, the decedent was laying in the Southwest corner of the intersection of W St. and Flagler Pl. NW. The decedent was conscious and breathing with apparent gunshot wound(s) to the back. The decedent was transported to local area hospital and was pronounced by attending physician at 0557 hours.
CCN #16113797 – PUBLIC NARRATIVE
PROPERTY & ITEMS VICTIMSOFFENSE #1 – 16113797REPORTING PERSON
CCN #16113797 – PUBLIC INCIDENT REPORT
REPORT DATE / TIME
Jul 10, 2016 07:10
DISTRICT / PSA
Fifth District / 501
EVENT START DATE / TIME - EVENT END DATE / TIME
Jul 10, 2016 04:20 -
INCIDENT STATISTICSRESPONDING OFFICER
Jody O'Leary (#7859) – MPD
WEATHER
Clear
ASSISTING OFFICER (ASSIST TYPE)
ROBERT WINGATE ROBINSON (#7634) (Body Worn Camera), Derek Tarr (#9237) (Other Officers At Scene), Shea Ellis (#9499) (Other Officers At Scene), Benjamin Velez (#6631) (Body Worn Camera), Mark Lee (#6141) (Body Worn Camera)
TELETYPE DATE / TIMETELETYPE #WHO NOTIFIED TELETYPENOYESSHOTS FIREDNOYESSHOTS EFFECTNAME
R-1 CIC SHOTSPOTTER
OFFENSE
Murder I (22DC2101-Y)
ATTEMPTEDCOMPLETEDOFFENSE COMPLETIONOFFENSE CASE STATUS
Open
OFFENSE LOCATION
2134 FLAGLER PLACE NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20001 Residence/ Home Private 501 Fifth District
Type: Public/Private: PSA: District:
LOCATION TYPE
Residence/ Home
POSITION (BEHIND, FRONT, INSIDE, SIDE)
SW Corner
LOCATION DESCRIPTION
Southwest corner of the intersection of Flagler and W St. NW
AGGRAVATED ASSAULT FACTORS/HOMICIDE FACTORS
Unknown Circumstances
OFFENSE PROPERTIES
Gun Involved,
HATE BIAS/MOTIVIATIONWEAPON/FORCE INVOLVED
Handgun,
CRIMINAL ACTIVITIESMODUS OPERANDIFORCED ENTRYNOYES# OF PREMISESSECURITY SYSTEMCARGO THEFTNOYESNEGLIGENT MANSLAUGHTER CIRCUMSTANCEBUILDING INHABITED (ARSON)NAME
Seth Conrad Rich
HOME ADDRESS
2113 1ST STREET NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20001, UNITED STATES

what is the image SEIU user posted?

Typical Fox News reporting:

1. Report Fake News

2. Whip conservatives into a frenzy over Fake News

3. Let them roll around in it like pigs for a bit

4. Redact or retract story as if they have journalistic integrity

5. Conservatives continue to talk about said Fake News

6. Fox News mentions it again as real news because "Americans are talking about it, and other networks are failing to talk about what Americans want to know more about."

Rinse and repeat.

Anderson Cooper says "takes a dump on his desk" and he has to issue an apology to everyone for crude language/material...

Fox News pushes murder conspiracies with no basis in fact, or even compelling speculative reporting for that matter, and they can't even issue a fucking half-assed apology to the family of Seth Rich...

And yet it's somehow liberals who are vile, hateful, and opportunistic.

This entire site and movement deserves its own thread, because there is bound to be links to Antifa and George Soros everywhere.

Back to Sleeping Giants again, the two founding members are a bunch of feminist looking dykes from the UK named Grace Cardozo and Debbie McDowall. Grace is the managing director of the group, and currently she is the Non-Executive Director on the board of NHS Dumfries and Galloway and is a voting member on the Integration Joint Board. Meaning that she is voting for and supporting all those pro-refugee groups.

Debbie however is the interesting one here. Her activism for faggots in Scotland led her to run workshops at IAVE World Youth Volunteer Conference and at the World Youth Summit.

MOST important part of Fox's statement today:

>Network states they "will continue to investigate this story."

HANNITY IS BEING TARGETED FOR TAKEDOWN.

SO FAR FOX IS STANDING WITH HIM.

>MAKE TONIGHT'S HANNITY SHOW HIS BIGGEST OF ALL TIME

yes you can buy silencers, as long as you pay your $200 tax stamp and fill out the correct paperwork, once approved your local ffl can release the item to you.

But like other anons have said, its easier to make a one time silencer (20oz bottle filled with steel wool). etc.

Need those body cam footages from all of them

Dude I literally am fucking defending you. I agree with you about these Kimdotcom threads.

There are paid shills posting canned responses to say "let's stop discussing Rich's murder completely" and there are people like me and you saying "Kim didn't deliver ONCE AGAON so he should shut the fuck up."

Grace's linkdin account: archive.is/nddnq

Grace's Facebook: archive.is/egs9a

Debbie's Linkin: archive.is/NIXwK

Debbie's Facebook: archive.is/K2bmE

Its really ironic. The group was around way before the 2016 election. In fact their original goal was to help at risk youth in Scotland, now suddenly they've turned into an left wing shill group that goes after advertisers? Something must have happened that got Grace and Debbie some serious money

I defiantly believe there is a link between Stop Funding Hate and Sleeping Giants. Stop Funding Hate is a UK based group who go after right wing news tabloids all the time. The group was founded by some author and activist named Richard Wilson, who's twitter account is now mysteriously locked. Sleeping Giants could be an offshoot of SFH that Wilson set up to go after Donald Trump, but I need to find more evidence

We all know you're a shill. Go to sleep. Go to sleep.

^SEIU user's post. Can look at his image there

CIC heard the gunshots first, not the officers

anybody have any LeGate info?

is there a discord?
stuff like that cant be posted on here

Its fucking tough
if i had info i would want it to get to court or where ever it needs to get safely
i would want that info to be known
if i was a lawyer i would probably tell him not to reveal the info or anything about what it is

>CIC
shotspotter.com/law-enforcement

hahahaha that backfired

doesn't help his case much that literally every one of his posts seems to be either
Or
>Kill yourself shill

Definitely the reasonable one. Faggot.