What do you find if you scratch beneath the surface of the average Sup Forums user?

What do you find if you scratch beneath the surface of the average Sup Forums user?

Are you a mountain of insecurities and self hate covered with a thin veneer of outrage and an internet-tough-guy act?

I'm sure liberals probably hate themselves too. But still, are you alright? Its okay to talk about your feelings sometimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gGT_QXT1hws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so they photographed a guy mid-sneeze and came up with a fanciful description of a supposed "event"?

stop larping faggot

Gotta love how these people love diversity, yet are all the same and condemn any sort of differing opinion.

How'd they find out his Twitter account?

>Average pol user
There is no average pol user, you faggot. I'm a racist who likes Abbos and hates alt right dicksuckers. Alt righters have autism

most libshits have literally never had a conversation with an actual white nationalist. period. they don't know what they're talking about, and they're never even interested in debate

thats why i dont have a kikebook account.

Why the fuck do i want to be blacked mailed for my opinions?

FUCK THAT SHIT.

As a Canadian, I understand discrimination first hand.

But I'm still racist against mudslimes.

>What do you find if you scratch beneath the surface of the average Sup Forums user?
Noone will ever know, everyone could be trolling here for all anyone knowd.
What i think is funny, is this - the possibility that you are unironically seeking to assuage your "mountain of insecurities" by trying to lead anonymous shitposters to the realization they are insecure. That would be some top-tier meta-sadness lol.

People don't seem to get the entire point of this board.
We are anonymous, that's our fucking identity, a lack of one.
What I say says absolutely nothing about other Sup Forumsacks.
Yes, I am insecure as fuck.

that's an OLD as fuck picture of someone, as i recall, who feels responsible for deaths in a fire

i'm fucking sick of virtue-signaling cunts

I'm a mountain of boredom and apathy covered with a thin veneer of cynicism and dislike for my fellow man. Why do you ask?

We can all be different as long as we think the same

This is the claim libs have hurled at pol for years: we're insecure neck beards etc.

I Work. I'm getting married this summer. I'm completely open about my views with everyone. I also hate trump and the democrats and basically all brits, so it's not like people get a pass for being white.

This guy shouldn't have posted shit if he isn't willing to be known for it, but of course, you have no freedom of speech in the U.K. so that's gonna cause some problems.

If he's that much of a pussy then I don't have any pity for him.

It took me years to work through some of the problems I had, but I'm happy now. Work is going well, and I'm happy with my girlfriend.

I suppose I visit here, because I became "red-pilled" when I realised that every bleeding heart progressive in my life is ultimately selfish, and it took me a long time to realise you play life like a game of Poker, you don't show your true face, and you don't reveal your hand.

I've tried to be a good person my entire life, and got shat on for it, and it put me behind. I felt like a victim for years, but I feel like I've grown and learnt a lot of lessons.

A trial by fire.
The only problem is, now. I can't take anything anyone says seriously anymore, and see marxist propaganda everywhere. Thanks I guess.

keep discussing character while we discuss idea.... brainlet.

I just googled it and it's legit. Nice try though.

then why did i see that image years ago?

What the fuck kind of surname is Dluhos?

It's fake

Well, fuck, this fagget was facing termination from his job and had a bitch ass breakdown. Personally, I'd like to think I'd take it like a man, but the prospect of going from a salary to working at walmart is enough to make me an hero

Moral of the story, he believes what he posted, but society will take his livelyhood for it and condemn him so he cried like a bitch. Not all of us are willing to be martyrs

To be fair on him, he's not sorry.
He's sorry he got caught and it fucked up his life and job.

I got out of a suspension at school by crying crocodile tears.
Of course I wasn't sorry for what I'd done. But crying and pretending I did softened the blow.

Everyone would love to publicly stand by their convictions, but we can't. We don't live in that world.

it's made up

I'm going through that exact process. The school of the hard knocks I guess...

>What do you find if you scratch beneath the surface of the average Sup Forums user?
I am 100% 2 dimensional. I am a deplorable, and I espoused its ideas long before the meme.

My friends know me, and we have a great respect for eachother.

>man's career and future is ruined for thoughtcrime
>"just scratching the surface"
Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=gGT_QXT1hws

This post, more than any other lefty, liberal faggot post, makes me want to shoot communists. This post has driven me from considering them as "misguided but otherwise okay people" they are fucking louse. they are vermin. They are the parasites that live on all the shit in the world. Extermination is the only solution for them.

>"every time"
>literally the first time

Man that Innate Desire to just punch that blonde kid in the throat for looking so smug is strong

Right on.

These people deserve no quarter or pity.

Go back to tumblr.

Yeah I agree, but those are some delicious tits

its a 4 year old story, OP is faggot sage

I don't have that desire.

Is that a jewish thing?

From the Post article it looks like they just put the pieces together. His twitter handle was "bad lieutenant" and he posted pictures of his district. Doesn't look like he did a very good job of hiding his identity. That said, he had plenty of room for plausible deniability if he didn't break down and cry like a bitch.

once again, story is from 2013 sage this faggot thread and move on with your day, nothing to see here

It's kinda like getting the urge to throw your phone out of your window for no particular reason

Fuck that's awesome, we need to bring this here.

I was a drug addict up until about 20 that was brainwashed by nigger music and thought women all deserved respect and wanted prince charming and that we should all just coexist bro. I just finished my bachelors and lift 3-5x a week and now realize most women are like children, brown people on average are more violent and less intelligent, and that morality and honor have gotten me nowhere but stabbed in the back by people I thought I could trust. I still try to have morals and realize not all niggers and jews are evil but am more skeptical of them than the average white. I also see six pointed propaganda/ race mixing everywhere I look and after watching society go to utter shit since the launching of social media, I feel like dying on the inside and alone and like there are only a very select few in my life I can talk to about some of my more "red pilled" views of how corrupt the government has become, jewish manipulation of our minds, central banks, and corporate america and that 90% of modern women are trash despite having been in a few long term relationships and banging a handful of others but I put on a facade of confidence and being happy.

I consider myself a white nationalist. Pic related is me.

>I have been self-diagnosed with schizophrenia
>I eat three meals a day: a McDouble Combo for Breakfast (for me this is 4pm), a bowl of cereal for lunch, and a microwave lasagne for dinner
>I have not had sex in 15 years
>To prevent blue balls I suck myself out
>To cure my anal warts I use toothpaste and maple syrup
>I have not been on a date since before the Titanic came out
>I do not know how to make Macaroni and cheese

I unleashed my inner feelings during highschool. Thought about suicide plenty of times. Then, one day, i died inside. Ever since then, ive never been the same. I have a surface you can scratch, and underneath will just be anger. Back in high school, niggers could take my 20 dollars and i would starve for the week while crying alone. I moved and dont live near any niggers, but i have a gun and will kill a fucking nigger if they tried anything.

Besides my anger towards niggers, i dont know if i can feel love again. Only one girl in my life has ever walked up to me and asked me out without it being a joke. We dated, i moved, we broke up. I have talked to countless women at bars/public places/tinder but never dated or touched another woman. I became friends with 3 coworkers at different jobs and asking them out on dates, i was denied every time. Im not bad looking, and overheard being rated 7/10. its that i dont have too much emotion. Im boring. Probably because i only care about myself. I dont give a shit if your homeless. I used to be homeless, get a fucking job and live in a damn storage unit if you have to. I have seen plenty of homeless people have shitty jobs. Instead of buying a car to sleep in, or a camper, they spend their money on literal junk like weed, cigarettes, booze. Yet, somehow, some of those homeless people had girlfriends. My feeling? Sort of mad. Why would a woman want a shitty homeless person when they never clean their dick to someone like me, who protects my home, who puts food on the table? I dont know. I stopped trying to chase after women.

Some old female friends (who are with their boyfriend/have one) ask me occasionally when we go out for food "why dont you have a girlfriend user?"

Lol stop larping weeb. Caught the man mid sneeze.

Personally I'm an "evil" person. I'm tired of seeing people carry the degenerate poor on their backs, and I'm tired of people telling me how to live my life. I think everyone should have freedom to do what they want without the government "padding" to save them when they make bad choices. People have less self control than they should and it's because of "MUH rehabilitation" mentality. I used to work at a gas station and literally wanted to murder these poor fucks who use government benefits to buy their Cheetos and then pay cash for cigarettes (I wonder why they're poor).

I actually am a tough guy and people think I'm compensating IRL too. Kind of annoying to be honest.

> I'm a racist
>likes Abbos
You must be an abbo.

>say words
>kikes threaten to ruin your life

I'd probably cry too.

I look just like the Jew and I'm Italian, I think I goofed

Wtf is wrong with the german kids ears? I mean granted tye jew is ugly as sin but that german kids ears

I have the same desire, but it involves punching the jew.

>being a racist without incognito profile

Fucking normies

Ersatz and homosexual.

Holy fug who is that user, pale and perfect curves makes me diamonds

I too have grown to disdain the poor and those unwilling to put effort into thought and work. Fuck them freeloaders. One in a thousand is honest, and honest people would rather take one for the team than to see everyone suffer.

If I was, I would have said so, ya faggot. What's the point of larping on here?

I'm the way I am for love. Pure love of my people and our continued survival. Shaming will never capitulate me. Never. 14/88

shouldnt you being sucking muzzie dick to show sollidarity right now britbong

When I said I literally wanted to murder them I meant it. As in "if the government would not come after me I would curb stomp their face into the ground until deceased". Nothing I can't stand more than someone who complains about something he or she can change.

that goy on the left has a stare like an eagle

Fuck man I think I'm a Jew I need my DNA tested ffs

That's one of the few things they don't understand. They also say pol ideas are born of isolation. Even though it's easily one of the most diverse forums on the Internet. Every thread has comments from at least a half dozen different countries and not just white countries.

Fuck off

>hey somebody broke one of our many many codes of conduct that isn't law, but might as well be, and now we're going to ruin his life and gloat about it to each other, what an insecure little crybaby