Realistically where can we see Europe in 20 years?

Realistically where can we see Europe in 20 years?

From a telescope on an all white mars, hopefully.

Realistically? Same shit, more terrorist attacks, MAYBE some countries adopt right wing govt

At it's very worst still leagues better than the US, in reality probably a lot better considering enough attacks will cause people to stop taking shit. It's already begun.

Sharia law will be the biggest topic in politics in the UK, France, and Germany. In 40 years it will be law.

Realistically speaking why is it OK for Japan to make an anime about the bible, but with all the angels and demons replaced with middle school girls?

That would be the bible, minus like, a dozen instances. Although it does make the "The entire city is outside of Lot's door because raep" thing a bit more understandable.

It will be a beautifully diverse Utopia

cus its cute. cute animes are the only thing thats keeping me sane in this cruel world.

Well, the majority of young Germans will be Muslim, so Sharia law will be beginning to rear its ugly head there. France, Sweden, UK etc will be in about the same condition. White minorities will be jailed for criticizing Islam and progressives will happily pay their jizya, believing it to be a tax on their now non-existent "while privilege".

Standard of living will plummet of course, as Europe begins to resemble the Middle East.

In short, bad. Real real bad.

My children's homeland. :)

Percentage of muslims would increase by 10%, along with all problems associated with that

Yeah right your right politicians are gonna be out apologizing to muslims on your behalf for inconveniencing their religion of peace

See what?

>where can we see Europe in 20 years?

Europe will still be in Europe.

If you want help with your homework ask better questions.

What anime is this
!!!!

Although Japan also has an anime where Jesus rides roller coasters with Buddha so what you expect

Because they can, now post more best girl

Dagashi kashi

are you stupid or do you really believe it was an anime about the Bible? wtf

It'll look like Syria with more tasteful ruins.

>Eurostan

Pic related.

Thanks much.
cgdct is best genre

Misleading post. Even though it's about angels and demons, actual Christian references in it are extremely shallow and far between. The girls also aren't any biblical character in particular. Gabriel is called such but she's not actually the religious figure within the story's canon. It's just a name.

Probably
>60%
and dropping like a rock.
Although 20 years is about how much time I give for the global (((economy))) to collapse, and when people feel real hardship, they'll realize the importance of supporting your own kind. One can only hope we wake up soon enough to cleanse the West of shitskin filth.

Current situation cannot hold. Within 10 years or so, something will happen that pushes the majority of Europeans over the edge regarding the muslim question. There won't be a proper holocaust, but there will be routine mass deportations, harassment on muslims both from officials and regular people, and every single politician who has been riding the brown wave right now will be suspiciously quiet about them. Europe will become such a hostile place for Islam that its advance will be stopped, though not necessarily reversed.

That's my realistic take. What I hope for of course is a full culture purge, but let's face it, history never works out neatly like that.

Reformed/Federalized EU may make it a world power or it could Balkanize if nationalistic anti-EU/NATO leaders win in the future elections. The latter choice is more likely.

I don't know what we be worse, a land of cucks or a land of sand niggers.

Fuck now I feel kinda bad for deceiving you Its actually Gabriel dropout.

I've posted this a dozen times on Sup Forums and never gotten one comment.

There are scenes in there that are uncanny. Not the plot points, but how the professors go to a party and just randomly hear booms. When he's walking home and there are riots and things on fire and he just tries to avoid it and not get involved.

Picture related, it's in Nantes 2 years after Submission was published.

Like it did 20 years ago.

people that like "cute anime girls" are all pedophiles in disguise/denial

Yes

Should we be open about being pedophiles like all subhuman turks are?

Why is licking her foot a punishment? It's like the biggest reward ever.

>I've posted this a dozen times on Sup Forums and never gotten one comment.
Did you post even one link?

Not that much is going to change in 20 years. Things always move more slowly than nationalists expect because they don't factor in the all the drag and friction of our political systems and the factions within them.

In 1968, Enoch Powell said immigration would lead to 'rivers of blood' in Britain's streets in 20 years. It took 40, even with Powell's warning being ignored and declared absurd.

Oh I've been meaning to watch that, it'll give me something to do at work tomorrow. Sweet. Is dagashi Kashmir the weird ass boy loving one

>turkey is pedophile
>this is coming from an arab
kys

No, Dagashi Kashi is about an autistic girl's love for Japanese candy.

Not even joking.

Because it pleases the dick

Modern white men can't build/don't own ANY of the following key infrastructures, but you faggots literally think you can build entire civilizations ON MARS?!! Stop LARPing. Just. Stop. Snap back into reality for everyone's sake. You are not your ancestors. 2000 years of Christianity has destroyed the best elements of the white race, along with a huge number of pointless tribal wars between whites.

Oh yeah the things white men can't fucking build and are too stupid to realize are important in the modern age:

Banks
VC firms
Finance companies
Law firms
Politicians
Mass Media
Mainstream News
Tech
Social Media
IT, data center, and video hosting
Education
College
Textbook Companies

inb4
>muh job as a programmer / muh trades!

I said "BUILD" and "OWN" you low IQ retard. I'm not talking about a job doing someone else's bidding; I'm not talking about another smalltime AC installation company your cousin owns... I'm talking about real power and control. White men have none.

lol. Merchant bringing bantz!

Onebbig advertisement then? Sounds thrilling

This. This exactly. You had better hope the Nazi's really are living underground in Antarctica.

Europe is finished. Eastern Europe will fall too. The UN will force them to take in shitloads of "refugees". White men in charge of white nations were too stupid to spend the money developing nuclear ICBM's, and if you don't have those, you don't have a nation...You have a ticking time bomb waiting for forced diversity.

You are wrong. It will hold, and whites will be wiped out. It's already happened EXACTLY like this in South Africa. Whites are under a constant genocide. Many now live in shanty town ghettos.

On the topic of SA though I feel ZERO sympathy. White men in SA brought in blacks to work their farms and mines, rather than invest in their community by paying fair wages to whites. They deserve everything they are getting.

Im whiter than you mudslime shitskin
Go rape a 9 year old or whatever other pedophilic things you do to pass the time

Europe will be one nation lead by the Germans with a mostly muslim majority.

Whiter does not equal white abdul

10-30% Arab and African in Western and Central Europe. They will probably eclipse us in percentage of non-whites after about 40 years, within a century whites will be essentially extinct outside of Poland, Hungary, Czechia, Slovakia, and the Balkans.

But i am white

Realistically will the UK stop taking in refugees now?

Exactly this!! People don't realise the importance of the axiom "charity starts at home" we should focus on looking after our citizens first and not corrupting each society with more shitskin based propaganda and this alleged "white guilt" that these loonie lefties push in aid of "diversity"

>White men in SA brought in blacks to work their farms and mines
I can guarantee without even looking that it was the kikes who started that. They act white so that actual whites will take the blame for everything, then the Jews move on to their next shekel-making enterprise.

>implying those states will have the funds to keep up their measures of protection after they lose the piggy banks (Germany, UK, France)

a place just as or more dangerous than tacolandia, and this is saying something.

NOT ON MY WATCH GOY, MARS IS NOT FOR BAD GOYS LIKE YOU, NOT ANOTHA SHOAH

You mean the Caliphate of Europistan?