What is the most redpilled Christian denomination?

What is the most redpilled Christian denomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is the most redpilled Christian denomination?
I wouldn't know. I'm white.

Satanism.

Its all the same garbage.

I'm no expert, but doesn't the Bible say the Jews are essentially cursed for killing Christ?

>I'm no expert, but doesn't the Bible say the Jews are essentially cursed for killing Christ?
I'm no expert, but doesn't the Talmud say the Christians are essentially cursed for believing Christ?

>redpilled
>Christian

82nd Psalm:
I said, “You are gods,[b]
And all of you are children of the Most High.
7 But you shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.”

You are all gods. Jesus taught this and was killed for it, Then he was put on a pedestal by the jews to be the one and only son of god.

Learn some history. Jews spread Christianity throughout Europe replacing the native white religions with Jew worship. That was their first large-scale trick.

>You are all gods. Jesus taught this and was killed for it, Then he was put on a pedestal by the jews to be the one and only son of god.

If Christianity evolved into a religion that hates Jews, what's the difference? Christianity is a much different thing than it was back then.

Jehovah's witnesses

Jesus never said "you are all gods" you fucking idiot.

Was Jesus the first Anime-Protagonist? He has Anime eyes

I'm not a (((Catholic))).

>Jehovah's witnesses
>Jehovah
ok yiddo

Oh but he did. First he said he was _a_ son of god and his disciplines were in shock and picked up stones and were ready to stone him. Then Jesus quoted that very Psalm. How about reading the bible if you want to argue.

Southern Baptist, then Catholics, and then the snake handlers, in that order.

I'm Catholic but we're probably not close to being redpilled due to the universalist message of our denomination. I would say Orthodox is the most redpilled.

>If Christianity evolved into a religion that hates Jews
talk to a really deep Christian about the Jews and God's plan for Israel sometime. Cucked does not begin to explain it

Depends on the denomination, though, no?

>talk to a really deep Christian about the Jews and God's plan for Israel sometime. Cucked does not begin to explain it
coming from someone who worships jesus' circumcised cock that's quite a bold statement

truth, redpilled in this sense means a deep dive into it, so most redpilled would be an orthodox monk on mount athos

if you mean what denom agrees most with your views then fuck if i know. check some out fag

Admittedly I only know American Protestants. But I think the Catholics are just the same structure of control as the Jews, so what's the distinction exactly?

>I'm no expert, but doesn't the Talmud say the Christians are essentially cursed for believing Christ?

You do know that the Talmud was written by "Jews" after Jesus was already dead because the Romans literally destroyed the Jewish religion. The "Jews" were pissed that they did what Jesus told them not to do which in turn made the Jews no longer the chosen people of God.

>christianity
>redpilled
>You do know that the Talmud was written by "Jews" after Jesus was already dead because the Romans literally destroyed the Jewish religion. The "Jews" were pissed that they did what Jesus told them not to do which in turn made the Jews no longer the chosen people of God.
who cares what you say
it's all garbage
you stupid christkike faggot
jesus is nothing but the dirty bastard son of a whore

>who cares what you say
Don't get mad that you didn't know what the Talmud actually is.

>Don't get mad that you didn't know what the Talmud actually is.
it's garbage you dirty faggot
the talmud is all dirty filthy lies, exactly the same as your disgusting lying bluepilled bible
how fucking stupid are you christkike faggots?

>the talmud is all dirty filthy lies
Yes because of the Romans killing off so many of the Judeans, the Levites had been wiped out. Without Levites and without a temple, the Jews could not worship God according to the Covenant. So, they began to write a series of books we now know as the Talmud. The Talmud functions as the interpretive lens through which Jews can still practice Judaism despite the fact that according to the law they cannot. The Talmud basically says the Torah (and the writings of the prophets etc.) are all allegory. They
shouldn't be taken literally.

>exactly the same as your disgusting lying bluepilled bible
If it was the "Jews" wouldn't be trying to destroy it and remove religion from society.

>If it was the "Jews" wouldn't be trying to destroy it and remove religion from society.
Semitic shit needs victim status to thrive. That's why you'll always find both in any given society about to be schlomo'd

>the Covenant
they made it up in the desert
>The Talmud functions as the interpretive lens through which Jews can still practice Judaism
you mean it's their holy book
well color me surprised
>despite the fact that according to the law they cannot
oh you mean your filthy christian garbage that negates the other garbage
well fucking done, Mr Christcuck Faggot Jewlover
>If it was the "Jews" wouldn't be trying to destroy it and remove religion from society.
what? who gives a fuck
as i have already stated >it's garbage you dirty faggot
>the talmud is all dirty filthy lies, exactly the same as your disgusting lying bluepilled bible
can you not fucking read?
BOTH the Jews' religion and their Holy Books AND your Christian religion and its associated Holy Books are outright pathetic lies made up by disgusting perverts in the desert, you filthy animal

eastern orthodox

Does The Urantia Book count?
"When fifty percent of a nation are inferior or defective, and possesses the ballot, such a nation is doomed."

Ethnic Christian.

being Christian but non-denominational.

>eastern orthodox
antinazi traitor scum

this is true christianity

I am God. I am Jesus. Kill me. I forgive you.

Jews are promoting (((atheism)))
And its the default position of bluepilled liberals, sjw's and other degenerates

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

Even atheist sites admit most atheist are liberals and attack anyone that doesn't share their blue pilled ideas and opinions
patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2014/01/13/why-are-atheists-overwhelmingly-left-wingers-in-which-i-out-myself-as-a-libertarian/

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood.

>fuck jews
>praise Rabbi Jeshua ben Joseph, king of the jews who said salvation is from the jews, amen

>they made it up in the desert
Even though this is true the Covenant is the agreement made by God and Abraham, in which Abraham pledges his loyalty to God, and God promises him and his descendants to be his Chosen people, and not to abandon them so long as they follow him and his rules. The specific laws for the Covenant are found in the Torah. Christians know of the Torah as the first five books of the Old Testament. The 10 Commandments are the first laws in that book, and are the most important, but there are more. It's these supplemental laws that demand circumcision, no eating pork, ritual cleanliness and specific rites that the Levites could only perform.

>you mean it's their holy book
It's not. The real Jewish holy book is the Torah. Not the Talmud.

>oh you mean your filthy christian garbage that negates the other garbage
Nope, actually Jewish law says they can't.

>what? who gives a fuck
You should you retard. Every user on Sup Forums should care. The ultimate goal of the globalist Jew is the unification of all power in the world into one in which the Jews control. Even if you don't believe the religion is real, it still has a real purpose to society as a opposition to the one power the Jews want. That's why the Jews are trying to destroy religion.

I don't think you actually know what you are talking about.

Not to mention that Jews hate Christianity so much they even refuse to use the "+" symbol when adding and instead use the up tack "⟂"

>Worshipping a zombie kike nailed on a stick
>Redpilled
Pick one.
I for one choose to worship the real Gods of my Ancestors.

Orthodox/Gnostic

Jehovahs Witnesses are a fucking joke
>Not allowed to own weapons or defend themselves
>Take no part in voting, just stick their heads in the sand
These are the people who would literally lay down and die if Muslims in their town started killing everyone and would let their daughters be raped. Ignoring and not taking part in the world you live in and being anti-weapon cucks is the very definition of blue pilled.

What is the book of acts?

>Jesus calls them the sons of snakes and a synagogue of satan
>Jews hate him and everything about him
Really gets those almonds activated

>When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. 'I am innocent of this man’s blood,' he said. 'It is your responsibility!' All the people answered, 'His blood is on us and on our children!'
Yes

Baptist

>Even though this is true the Covenant is the agreement made by God and Abraham
no it isn't
it's just some jewlie written down in some jewbook
>God promises him and his descendants to be his Chosen people
it's fabricated you dodo
>Levites
kikes you cunt
>Nope, actually Jewish law says they can't.
you dumb faggot christkike
your filthy bible is just more fabricated desert fiction
>You should you retard. Every user on Sup Forums should care. The ultimate goal of the globalist Jew is the unification of all power in the world into one in which the Jews control. Even if you don't believe the religion is real, it still has a real purpose to society as a opposition to the one power the Jews want. That's why the Jews are trying to destroy religion.
you're obsessed with jews
>I don't think you actually know what you are talking about.
listen jesusboy:
YOUR DIRTY BIBLE IS FILTHY FABRICATED LIES
exactly the same as the jews' books
what is the christians' problem
they are the most stupid of all religious people

>Joseph was a cuck.
>Christianity is literally cuck worship
Really tickles my noodle senpai

Is what prots do best, yes.

Miaphysites of course.

>implying he didn't

>you can only hate jews if you follow one of the jewish people and the jewish sect he and his jewish friends created
Almost as if it's by design of something.

Oh look it is the buttblasted, 14 y/o brit who is forced to church by his grandma.

Also featured ITT:
>Varg shill who fell for obvious D&C
>American moron who's sole basis of Christian arguments are derived from literal gas-station-gone-church tier believers.

I wish there was another election the size of Drumpf's in sight so that this tiresome thread trend may die.

Orthodoxy.

>Jews killed Christ
>Jesus called Jews the sons of Satan
>Christians have been persecuting the jew till the last century when secularism became a thing
>Jews persecute Christians nowadays

Go die on the end of a pike you filthy kike.

whats it going to take for you to realize Krishna and Christ are the same person?

>jesus and joseph
great picture you posted, faggot

Pan-Christianity

All legitimate denominations must unite together for a common struggle against Islam/anti-Christianity.

OP is a shill posting a divide and conquer/time-wasting thread.

He wants to sew division, and generate hatred among anons.

>Your ancestors gods got cucked by Christianity
Really does get those neurons firing

Don't reply to this bullshit.

>whats it going to take for you to realize Krishna and Christ are the same person?
they are different people you fucking dense moron
Tom is not Jerry
Jesus is Mohammed
i swear you dumb christkikes should all be annihilated in a nuclear holocaust

are you able to comprehend that different people are different?

a man is not a woman you stupid christfaggot cuckjew

No, to be honest I'm not part of any denomination yet. I just started reading the KJV and I'm trying to find which denomination fits my rightwing views the best.
So far it seems to be either Orthodox or Baptist.

What's going on in North Africa and the Middle East?

>If you hate jews its by design
Care to elaborate?

>cuckjew
says the jew

gas your self

>No, to be honest I'm not part of any denomination yet. I just started reading the KJV and I'm trying to find which denomination fits my rightwing views the best.
So far it seems to be either Orthodox or Baptist.
what passages have you read? i'll help you out

primitive baptist is the only redpilled denomination

>cuckjew
>says the jew
>gas your self
are you unable to comprehend that hindus are not jews?

no OP don't listen to this guy he's a huge fag

Nothing special. Christians have survived amongst the kebab in those lands for over a milenia, in much harsher conditions then now might I add.

>tripfaggot
>spewing out buzzwords
What an autistic life you lead

Orthodox, Mormons, Catholics

The mentality that you need to subscribe to one of their creations is what seems to be designed.

Everything and everyone going back to Abram should be eradicated as far as I'm concerned.

>no OP don't listen to this guy he's a huge fag
oh i am, am i?
GO FUCK YOURSELF JESUS KIKE
>tripfaggot
>spewing out buzzwords
>What an autistic life you lead
fuck off christkike

Is this the most mad one can get?

I have namefags filtered with Sup Forums X

Not getting cucked by pagans and atheist that's for sure

What happend to formerly state atheist Russia?

>Is this the most mad one can get?
not by a long shot, christkike

>Christians have survived amongst the kebab in those lands for over a milenia
I'm sure there'll be a handful of Christian survivors in Europe too once Islam takes over here just like it took over North Africa and the Middle East.

>no it isn't
It is to the Jews which is what we're talking about.

>it's fabricated you dodo
Not to the Jewish religion, which is again what we're talking about.

>kikes you cunt
Yes and they are the kikes that were the only ones allowed to perform priestly duties, which is why when the Romans wiped out Jerusalem the Jewish religion was killed. Which lead to the creation of the Talmud.

>you dumb faggot christkike
your filthy bible is just more fabricated desert fiction
That is not an argument to the real Jewish law. That says they cant.

>you're obsessed with jews
Yes, that's why I'm on Sup Forums. Every user on Sup Forums is or should be obsessed with them. They own and control mass amounts of the global power structures.

Again, you really don't know what you are talking about.

>I have namefags filtered with Sup Forums X

That thing is old.

>surely if I spew out more ranting schizophrenic posts then I will be taken seriously
Autism speaks
I see you are too stupid to respond the first time. Too busy sperging out and mashing your keyboard

These threads never seem to have any philosophical substance, just people quoting scripture at each other saying "my quotes are better than yours" - which isn't really a moral argument one way or another. Why are you quoting what you're quoting and why are they good?

So I'd like to ask, between Protestants, Catholics, Orthodoxists, and any other relevant sect, how do they regard hierarchy? How egalitarian are they?

Which sect would pull the lever to kill one person to save five others? Which sect would not?

How do the sects seek to affect change in the world? By changing others around them? Or by changing themselves?

Which sect is most individualist? Which sect is most communal?

So your mad it doesn't follow your train of thought and want it gone?

Sounds like autism and butthurt
Why would this be?

This one has an autistic namefaggot just sperging out, so I guess you can laugh at that. He sure is mad

I am not Christian.

Seventh-Day Adventist

ues I can conprehend that bit you're not a hindu you're a jew

>What happend to formerly state atheist Russia?
It's 15% muslim, numbers growing. Funny how the orthodox church is - just like every other church on this planet - failing to deal with that.

Christianity sure is great.

Catholic Pedophilia didn't happen until this started happening.