Get fucking mad

Historical headline I saw from this morning's metro.

I'm not certain of the reputation of this particular publication (left, right, other) but if you're a sand nigger in the UK, you have to be strongly considering leaving. Your life is about to become a living hell if you stay, right?

>but if you're a sand nigger in the UK, you have to be strongly considering leaving.
Why would you leave if you are clearly the victor?

It's honestly nothing.

Backlash?

The murder of children has to be the thing that finally pushes these people over the edge?

>implying the cucked UK will actually do anything.

>Your life is about to become a living hell if you stay, right?
Not necessarily.

This is Europe we're talking about. Not only do they keep letting this fuckers in, despite being attacked time and time again, but they have no goddamn means of self-defense either.

All this shows the "peaceful moderate Muslims" is that England, like most of Europe, are sitting ducks ripe for the taking.

Not having guns fucked these guys beyond belief. Having a gun culture would have saved them. The Muslims would fear whites like they do in the US.

At least they aint as cucked as Sweden.

Monster Monster has taken credit for the Fearism attack

Monster Monster must be stopped.

Fearism will not be tolerated.

We must secure our (((ally))) in the Middle East

We need more security to protect us from Fearism

Monster Monster must be bombed to hell!

I am surprised they have any magazine with enough balls to make an article header like that one.

The rape and pimping of thousands of them was brushed aside as cultural misunderstanding.

The UK is done. Stick a fork in it.

Its hard to believe that once upon a time britian owned everyone too. Their ancestors must be rolling in their graves.

lol no, exploding in quiet desperation is the english way

lol no

You don't understand the superior European mindset. They will never retaliate. They fear Hitler will rise if they do.

Now just think about how terrified they'd be if self-hating White leftists weren't their one-way "allies".

>prostitution and rape of thousands of little girls is okay, says rotterham
>but dont kill them haha or you're gonna get it!
dont count on it.

>little sand niglet
>our little girl

No one can do shit in the UK. Its big brother: the country

How often do you leave the house? I don't know why you would think there's actually going to be meaningful backlash to the point where the browns will magically leave somehow unless Sup Forums is your primary window to the outside world. I mean, that would be cool, but you seem like you have a tenuous grasp of what real day to day life is like in most places. The day of the rope isn't actually a thing.

thats what happens when you let a woman take over

>now they kill our little girls
>now

Literally every attack kills their children or youth, yet they sit silent, do nothing, and find excuses to help them sleep at night. The only thing that's going to happen is a slight increase in under the breath mutterings from old White people in public in the presence of Brown or Black people.

lol

they raped thousands in the roderham case nothing happened

the nationalists will win

they will be deported

its just a question of how many bodies have to pile up before then

Killing women is one thing, but girls no way. Something needs to be done. Allahu akbar.

If the past few years have shown us anything it's that white people are unable to meaningfully mobilize and take matters into their own hands as citizens.

We're complacent, even in the face of abominable acts right in our front yard. We're the manatees of the world.

Nothing will be done. Kill literally every little girl in the world and no one will do anything about it. We're too damn lazy.

This has nothing to do with "protecting the children." The jews realize that bombings at concerts will cut into the ticket sales for every artist, atrophying the influence of their favorite puppets.

Brown girls are not our girls. This is the most cucked headline yet.

Saying the brits can be non white is the worst possible message you can be spreading right now.

If these girls were safely being raped at home by swarthy muslims instead of attending the concert of a lascivious harlot, they never would have been bombed.

Really makes you think.

brits won't do anything, they're cowards. They won't defend themselves, I hope Islam conquers them.

>Baclash

Do you not understand the basis of war burger?
An occupier shall either grant you protectorate or genocide, there are no functional alternatives.

Why is that child wearing lipstick?

>brown eyes
>our

>being this delusional

Shut up Swedecuck. Some people with blue eyes look like methheads anyway. Not all look like models.

i would fuk her bum

Two of my Family members names are on the Magna Carta. I don't think they would stand for this level of cuckory.

They kill the little girls and cucks do nothing

man.... and i thought sweden was cucked

>our

she was greek, and clearly 2qt to be british

>Magna Carta

They probably caused this cuckery in the first place.

it would have grown to become a whore tho so i see no problem with this :/

>british-born
so he wasnt a migrant??? wow, Sup Forums btfo

I find it sadly poignant that a bastion of Britishness thats is Sir Rodge died on the same day as his beloved country.

They have been raping them for years.

>implying they wont just import more and give them more welfare

MGTOW, so don't care. . .

Kek

Based Japan

this.
Britfags are cowards, I hope they all get slaughtered. It's what they deserve.

sure would be nice if my military actually fought terrorism in the west instead of funding it. i would actually sign up.

You have no idea mate.

If anyone even complains about muslims they get arrested

not gonna lie, i fapped twice to this girl already

Yeah I'd love to live in a country with a 7.6 homicide rate.

Just like the French election, if the UK does not get serious about Mohammadans after this, I'm going to stop caring. Let them conquer your country and rape your queen.

Based Nippon will never surrender to the sand roaches.

UK government will give them more welfare and little girls to rape, because fighting Islamophobia or some shit. More will come for the buffet.

baby niggers die daily and the modern first world doesn't give a flying monkey's ass. thins tiny cuntwad gets obliterated and suddenly its a human tragedy. fuck this world and its gay ass double standard.
OP eat a dick bitch

Avoid cities where niggers live and it's like being in Luxembourg.

>sweden
>relevant

Go let ahmed fuck your women some more, cuck.

it's cool we are already fighting back, how will mohammed ever recover

t. Butthurt burger mutt with brown eyes

>they

I wonder exactly, who are they? Did metro actually say that statistically a large amount of muslims, even more second generation than first, believe in and support such attacks? Or does "they" just mean the "terrorists" and muslim "extremists"? Read the article and please, do tell.

someone says this every time

Spread on Twitter.

first you molest their children
then you kill their children
then you blow yourself up and marry the children you molested and killed in heave

~the prophet mohamed

>our girls

Bitch isn't even white. Glad she's dead. Hopefully her dad made use of her holes a few times or the only sad thing here is the waste of dat tight cooch and ass

Avenge them

any dead pics?

>says the biggest kike shills on earth

kek why are you avenging these rosaries?

im actually impressed they are showing that girl

remember the girl from Nice? The MSM was happy to sweep her under the carpet while people couldnt get enough of beach boy

How many Americans have Muslims killed? 9 out of every 11. :^)

Guns really do wonders to protect you don't they.

Meanwhile niggers are committing literal and cultural genocide on your streets and you americucks do nothing but smugly criticise others.

Cowards and stupid hypocrites.

Go give some refugees more money, Sven.

I am so fucking tired of seeing that girl photo anywhere the bombing is mentioned.

>PLEASE THINK OF THE KIDS!!!!!

shitty argument.

I keep hearing this and I'm unsure whether or not of its true or just an excuse.

They criminalized protest.

I love nihon-jin.

Get back to me when they're begging to be taken back to Shitskinistan for fear based Englishmen will kill them.

That's what we do in Ulster. Shitskins and Muslims who try to settle in Ulster are quickly made to understand that they are not wanted there. That's how Ulster remains white and Protestant.

No. Read the comment sections on the normie websites. They are still full of the same dribble; not all muslims, unite against hate, ect...
I think thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands would need to die to motivate them to do anything major.
Plus law enforcement watches people like you and me for anything that crosses the line.
The problem is liberals anyway, not muslims.

Doesn't change the fact that you're the biggest kike shills. You have allowed (((them))) to spread this shit.

Just stating a fact burger. You have to accept the reality even if it sucks. The kikes twisted you and the brits to attack your German brothers and all of it resulted in this mess we are living in right now.

The final red pill is to understand that the greatest generation was the worst generation. The nazies were the good guys.

I've been mad for 2 decades, the rest of the West needs it's balls back.

GAS THE KIKES. RACE. WAR. NOW.

>comic sans against child abuse

It's true. When 13 percent of the country commits 50% of the murders (probably more for 2016 and this year,) and that 13% shares a visual attribute, it's easy to figure out where to not go. Homicide rates where the offender is white are comparable to Europe.

With the Muzzies that you're taking on, you're going to learn the demographic-crime relationship that we know so well.

the time has come, the country's over

I know this now too. The nazis thinking was ahead of the rest of the world. It didn't make sense to the average Anglo in. the UK, CAN or NZ. The US should have sided with them though, they should have understood.

The shirt needs to be purple.

This is Europe youre talking about dude, not America.

Theyre finished. And they deserve everything coming their way.

Whatever has the best chance of stirring people to action is ok by me.

Nice post desu

Why doesn't Sup Forums build up its propaganda campaign by making more images like this? Make yourselves useful.

>They fear Hitler will rise if they do.

And if they don't, he surely will.

defeatist faggot

fuck your shitty attitude, fuck you for posting this blackpill despair bullshit

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit son... there are a LOT of cowboys here in the states. You see the thing is that the state quickly does away with our kind and most of us wind up in the pokey or dead.

If you stand up and start cracking skulls they will ruin your life and future employment opportunities, but mine are already trash. To top it all off I may be dying, but I have no health insurance even though I work, pay taxes, and own a home so daykwon can get dat free housing and pedro can get dat free healthcare.

I don't give a fuck any more. I know other outlaws feel the same way. We are more than willing to crack skulls, but here is the thing...

niggers and spics will get out of our way when we walk by. They can sense weakness and the only people they attack are those that have obviously never been in prison or had to live a violent lifestyle. They attack hipsters, liberals, and the very people that defend them because they know these people are unarmed and not looking for trouble.

All I can see is the micro level, but if it's happening in my little shitty backwoods world I guarantee you it's happening on a stage bigger than we can perceive.

Whitey, "white trash", people that work for a living are getting tired of getting fucked. Our ideas that originated in outlaw culture long before the "alt-right" borrowed them are gaining a stage. This means there is a receptive audience here in the states. I haven't seen that in my entire life (old fag). I wouldn't count us out.

... and it isn't just racism that motivates us. It's that fact that we work harder, are given less, and told it's a privilege to have liberal faggots tell us it our privilege to sacrifice our children at their altars. Most of us have done out time and took our lumps for far less than gang rape, pedo shit, murder, or niggershines. Meanwhile tyrone is making 2k a week selling crack for years on end and Abdul the kid fucker runs our gas stations.

the fire rises.

IMO, it isn't enough. Muslim scum would have to attack something like a preschool or something, and behead some 5 year olds live on camera. If that happened in my city, I would seriously consider going out every Friday night and start murdering leftists, muslims, journalists, and others all night long weeks at a time.

Friday night murders. Would be great. We could start a Sup Forums general with pictures of our best scalps, like collecting pokemon cards.

Look up the top 50 most violent cities on the planet.

You get over 40 south American cities,
1 African city,
and a handful of nigger infested north American cities like Detroit and Baltimore.

Why do they use the word kill and not murder? It was a murder.

>all it takes is 1 unhinged sand nigger to get english police to carry guns again
wtf I hate sand niggers now

Military coup when?
What happens when they give complete power back to the Monarchy?

Keep saving, archiving, and spreading everything on Saffie Rose. They will begin trying to memory hole her soon, like they did with Ebba Akerlund. Don't let them.

I really fucking hope so. Enough is enough. Absolutely nothing good will ever come from Islam and Muslims don't deserve to live in a civilized society. I hope those sick fuckers are met with open hostility and extreme violence on a daily basis. It's us or them.