UK Now Has Its First Ever ‘Gender-Fluid’ Cop Who Switches Between Male and Female Names

GREAT BRITAIN YES!

heatst.com/world/uk-now-has-its-first-ever-gender-fluid-cop/?mod=sm_tw_post

Cuck island does it again...

Who gives a shit? As long as he/she has enough average testosterone to not be physically useless it's fine. Better than an average woman.

Transgender people are God-tier trolls.

the mentally ill shouldn't have jobs in law enforcement

>GREAT BRITAIN YES!

I'm pretty sure you mean "GREAT BRITIAN NO!""

Unless you're a blue-pilled cuck that approves of this shit.

Wouldn't surprise me. Everyone acts like Sup Forums is so much better than t_d, but it's full of cucks.

If he/she performs cavity search on a female suspect, and the suspect refuses, the suspect will be charged with hate crime.

Imagine how difficult it'll be for the media when it gets killed in the next bombing.

Newfag

10/10. Great Bait

I give it a week before muhammad al nigel necks her.
Sand people aren't exactly the frontrunners at the pride parades

Fuck the UK, they all deserve to be conquered at this point. Bunch of cowardly faggots too afraid to stand up for themselves, let them burn.
>not knowing the meme
lurk more faggot

at least bong cops dont get guns

>mentally ill
as far as arguments go this is a degenerate tactic and lessens the suffering that comes with real mental illness

sort yourself out

This person would better serve society connected to machines to test her/his physiology and brain activity during these phase shifts. Like for real, that would be a better use of this person in society. She should be given a large stipend beyond her police salary to quit and live as a clinical patient for some years. I doubt a private company would want this simply because I don't see short term profit from the knowledge. This should happen though. At least broach the subject through social media.

what if xhe switches to male during the search?

kill me now

No but both groups seem to have overlapping goals.

>'gender-fluid' cop

What a load.

Spying has never been easier.

So they have a crazy man on the police force. This will surely end well.

Ahahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wait why is news worthy?

>pretend to be female to get the diversity privilige of getting a better shot at getting employed
>be a regular guy otherwise
>im gender fluid!
my almonds are starting to fire up. Im seriously tempted to put female on any resumes i send to governement jobs.

Jesus Christ UK... you deserved Manchester honestly.

So this is this good cop, bad cop thing I've been hearing about.

Transgenderism is a mental illness.

It's a mental state that convinces you to dress up like a woman, shirk your male responsibilities, and fucking castrate yourself.

You can argue the first two points if you're a huge faggot who hates stable family units but nobody can say self-castration isn't insanity.

That country makes me sick

This is literally multiple personality disorder. Why are they trying to cover up mental illness?

why do we yanks even care? let britain fuck itself over.

>can trump just launch the nukes so we can get all this over with. im ok to die today

Why does anyone treat this gender fluid thing as anything other than mental illness?

The trannies at least jump on their made up science about having trans-brains and a made up magical unfalsifiable gender-identity. I mean they have great tactics to cover their mental illness which have even made people hate any feminists who disagree. These gender-fluid fucks just come along and say "Hurr Durr sometimes I am lady sometimes i am man. DING DONG POTATO I'M A LADY NOW!" and people say nothing at all.

Wow! S-he is like a super hero!

I like how flipping genders once is ok with you but after that is where you draw the line.

Isn't Judge Dredd (the comic) cucked now?

you can't say it out loud, but that's what everyone is thinking. Just more shit you can't say in polite company. I don't think much of it aside from "avoid this person".

This is why the United Khaliphate needs Islam.

>As long as he/she has enough average testosterone
Really need to put some smug anime girls on this phone

How can the "Great" Britain posters still be arrogant after this?

If they want to be gender fluid thats there business but why would you allow such a person to serve in such a public function? Seems beyond fucking selfish to be a goddamn cop and then push this on people while you work.

Make it stop!

I'd think that'd be a plus shooting someone in America

Isn't every comic?

Does anyone who says they are gender-fluid actually believe it? I think it's just attention-whoring

not one has showed up in this thread yet

that doesn't sound very sharia m8

How the fuck did it come to this. Someone that is this mentally ill has no business being a cop. This person should be immediately fired.

Kys faggot.

The meme originated from a thread entitled "name country, and if you've ever tasted semen". To which the first response was "Sweden Yes".

So now, "country" YES has become a popular meme to designate that a country is willing to engage in degeneracy, despite the feelings of the poster.