Strong indian man dominates white boy

how does it feel to be cucked by an alpha indian male you weak white boys?

POO

Clam down im sure your parents will send you a nice sweet girl from india ok?
Otherwise maybe try the roshv forums, plenty of indians there to draw from

Looks the finishing of a normal handshake to me.

Although I do hate people who will refuse to grab your hand in a handshake out of disrespect. Then it becomes some sort of abomination like on the right only for the whole time

>american calling anyone non white

ok pablo

Looks like*

god damn is this a blood pressure thing? fuck his hands are beet red

>Serbian
>Being of any relevance to the global stage besides being pitied

you guys are the niggers of europe

We all know where that hand has been, makes a good subsitution for toilet paper

Indian women love the BIG WHITE COCK

It's a symptom of being white.

wow wtf i hate white people now

JUDEO-MASONIC SHITTY RACE

vs

arians

>Thinking grabbing harder in a handshake means you're more "alpha"
Its like the world has turned into one giant competition on who can be the biggest asshole. Everyone is out to one up each other in the simplest things. The only people safe from how shitty the world is are hermits and astronauts

>niggers of europe
if you go by the basis that they are tall, athletic, good at basketball, call everyone brother "brate" and are involved in mafia, you'ld be right.
cept they are also world champions in waterpolo...and we all know niggers dont like the water.

Wow British royalty actually are inbred, look at that faggot's thumb

east vs west for dummies

I had to look back, tf is that man

To be fair the white man see the brown skin and automatically submit

It's just a clipped nail my dude.

if you feel the need to take a stand over something this trivial then it is clearly hitting a nerve and making you feel insecure

just shake hands like a fuckin man from now on and go worry about actual important things in life

You're on Sup Forums bud, trivial is the name of the game

Pardon my ignorance but, Who's that baldy shaking hands with the our alpha PM?

If your thumb has .5 inch of nail bed you should remove your line from the genepool, not joking

Bill Saxe-Coburg-Gotha enjoys being made the bitch of other men. Just look at the dopey cuck smile he always has in these situations.

He probably watches other men fuck his wife too

caveman thumbnail, absolutely haram

compensating for his short stature and inferiority complex.

He prob saved that pathetic moment in his wank bank.

He is some little prince or king from England. Looks like an absolute cuck though kek

Just look at the picture of him and his wife with that niggerball player, it's even cuckier

He just didn't want to touch his hand because there was some poo on it

holy shit, you guys are really desperate today. here's a (you) for you, poo.

fuck I love Modi

Is this the one?

Anyone ever notice how unhealthy brits look?
Like even when they are fit and shit they don't even look it because their skin tone is so shit?

>all the sweat on LeBron's armpits

You know he just got done smashing that slag. Prince Babygrip looks like he enjoyed watching too.

Do white people have a circumcision of their upper lip at birth too?

The one with the jerseys was more extreme if I remember right

gg western civilization

LEAF

Cuckoldry is a British tradition

trips wasted on a FUCKING LEAF
>You're on /pol bud

well he is a prince of england

Which one?

t. nigger who doesn't know that's just what happens when you press a white man's skin. It doesn't require a particularly large amount of force.... depending how pink your skin tone is.

Here we go

this is just sad

Fuck that's good. Look at how she is more close to jamal than to him, he is just so awkward holding that little shirt. Its like his wife is expecting a baby with jamal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saved.

Pretty hot

If you look close, you can also see part of his hand on the other side of her waist. It just adds to it

>tfw no Indian Daddy

Hahahaha Jamal's holding her by the waist. Fucking kek. Baldy on the other hand has a standing posture of a homosexual. and oh god the smile..its like he has sucked jamal's dick as well. hahaha

Probably sucked it with her

Holy shit, actually now that you mention it look at Bill's smile. It's one of those smiles that shows both rows of teeth, and that's usually a good sign of homosexuality. He probably got the nigger all pumped up for the main event

Makes you wonder how these people ever ruled the world at one point

Hard body

Indian women fucked british soldier and sent their indian men to fight in wars on our behalf, that's a historical fact.

Your creepy cuckolding fantasies will remain just that.

Hermits aren't really safe from the shittiness of the world, they're a product of it.

LOL. Honestly, at this point, Indians > Brits

We'll just have to wait until Kate Middleton's children get older to know for sure