KATY PERRY YES! ‘No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/23/katie-perry-on-manchester-bombing-no-barriers-no-borders-we-all-just-need-to-co-exist/

youtube.com/watch?v=DBhboWaFodU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAT2FMdlARw
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, tell that to Islam.

Monster Monster has taken credit for the Fearism attack

Monster Monster must be stopped.

Fearism will not be tolerated.

We must secure our (((ally))) in the Middle East

We need more security to protect us from Fearism

Monster Monster must be bombed to hell!

>We All Just Need to Co-Exist
Sounds great until my daughter gets blown up just for going to a concert.

why dont this whore go live in a refugee camp ? fucking jidf controlled illuminati puppet. sadly teens listen to this whore.

I hope her next concert is the BOMB if you get what I am saying

fpbp

lets start a trend on social asking her to coexist first by touring syria and somalia, without her bodyguards of course

We should send her to Syria

>Just keep dying goys, terrorists don't threaten me in my gated Hollywood community!

KATY PERRY IS SO FUCKIN BRAVE, YAS QUEEN!

JUST

FEEL

MUH FEELINGS

SOLIDARITY

SLAY

>says she doesn't want barriers
>lives in a gated community

I think we've all had enough of her, time to deport her to Syria. ISIS can take turns with her.

Okay Katy, you first. No bodyguards or bouncers at your next concert.

Shit, just take her to local maximum security prison and give her to the niggers as restitution for slavery

>open borders everybody!
>ugh! I'm going back to my gated neighborhood!

Bitch ruined pepe a while ago too

>we all just need to get along guys!
>REEEE TRUMP OUT OUT IMPEACH NOW

Gated & highly secured with heavily armed patrol.

Sweeeeet. I've got dibs on her bedroom.

You can't coexist with people who wish to kill and enslave you.

Where does she live? I want to move into her house.

Maybe she could start by removing the barriers and borders during her performances

fucking cunt

this cunt lives in hollywood in a secluded mansion, she needs invite some niggers into her spare rooms before telling us what we should do

"Carry on as usual" say politicians with 24/7 security.

>Come die at my concert guise XDDD!!!!!!

>terrorist apologist
>terrorist supporter

Does she keep the gates and doors to her mansions and cars and safes unlocked? No borders and living together you know. Does she go to Iraq and act like the two by whore that she is to the subhuman vermin she encourages and supports? The world needs an ISIS video of Katy Perry being executed.

>Katy Perry the queen of subliminal messages is all for no borders
Why am I not surprised

That hairstyle doesn't look much different to her current one.

>a fucking pop star's opinion matters

There are many young girls who are currently coexisting with the ceiling, the floor, the walls, and everything else in the area.

THAT FUCKING PICTURE!!!!

underrated...

Katy Perry's father is a preacher or something and said she is a "devil child" years ago.

She's a spoilt brat that is rebelling against her parents.

"NO LOCKS! NO DOORS!" Said Katy Perry after a recent robbery.

I love these gated community, security guard protected hypocrites. Also....

> we

>No Borders, No Barriers, Co-Exist = Manchester

Her new video is about cannibalism.

ZOG WHORE

Is it really her saying that or her MKUltra programming?

I am a muslim and want to brutally rape this dumb bitch.

leftists in a nutshell

Taking a break from the goats, then?

it looks like those cows should have mooooooooved.

Virtue signaling cunt.

She looks like a fucking doped up crackwhore sucking cocks in back alleys for $50 a man

So much this

/thread

I hope her concert gets bombed next. But they need to make sure to get right up to the stage so Perry gets scarred and disfigured, not killed.

She's irrelevant.

>Her new video is about cannibalism.

Her new video is her being devoured by non whites.

Its a message the establishment is pumping into the youths brains. That they are going to be genocided and to be gripped with fear when the time comes and don't rebel.

Just remember a few months back there was a mural drawn on a building in Belgium. It was a white women's headless torso hanging from a hook.

Also that mural under the Eifle Tower of blacks ruling over whites. If you check the artists over works he has paintings of black men killing white men and the word "victory" at the bottom.

Genocide is coming. The Jews revenge I guess.

Katy Perry is a WHORE

Do you even need to (((ask)))?

Follow up.
youtube.com/watch?v=MAT2FMdlARw

That youtube video interview. Down votes 1,001
comments disabled. Epic!

Well rip.

And she will continue to live in her mansion in a nice, quiet area, unaffected by any of this.
Fuck these self-righteous celebrities.

are you co-existing, goyim?

burn the coal, pay the toll

Oh shits would you look at that. What is that surrounding Katy Perry's house? Sure looks like a barrier doesn't it? In fact, it almost looks like A WALL.

So the Jews are purposely working to bring Islam into the West

katy perry should do a middle east tour

True. The nose ring is fugly too.

I'm sure she'll be deeply impacted by her calls to let in anyone and everyone into the country.

And her big fucking "border" outside of her house...

Looks like some 90's teen drama slag. Like the type of bitch you'd see on Melrose Place or 90210

Oh look, the rich whore is paid to spout empty platitudes. Who would have thought?

But that's why the Manchester bombing occurred, Katy Perry, you painted pig of a bitch.

Let's do a petition to Isis to put a bomb in her concert too.

This is extremely disrespectful to Amy Schumer posting videos of her family's death like that

>What kind of hairstyle you want senpai?
>Give me that "Woman and men are all created equally" look
>Say no more.

god she better be next

Yeah no shit you idiot, she's an amoral puppet who gets paid money to push an agenda. This particular agenda happens to be brought on by kikes who want the West to suffer from Islam.

She's picking up where Miley left off.

Genocide is coming indeed, make no mistake.

The jews revenge? I'm not so sure about that...

uhh who in the fuck would listen to Katy Perry on an AM show? literally what?

Good thing we got no land borders. :3

infidel cows had it coming

I'm sure opening the boarders and somehow having another concert will prevent a bombing. Wishful thinking and apathy isn't going to change the opinion of some sandnigger.

are people in her position picked out cause they're niggers or are they truly this retarded? i don't get it

Where were you when Katy Perry was replaced with a transman?

Pretty much, renders anything shes says moot. Any half wit with an ounce of self awareness will see that.

Time for her to get rid of those doors and security fences around her mansion

Actions speck louder than words

No offence but...
there is people that want to immigrate over there?

She is a paid DNC shill. She played at their convention and made tweets about Hillary.

lol yeah, it seems like that

>speck
Wew speak

Checked.

THIS IS WHY I _LOVE_ KATY PERRY

You can not coexist with people who will carry out bomb attacks on little girls. For fucks sake I hope Katy Perry dies in a terrorist attack

>she says, from her heavily guarded mansion in her all white gated community

ooga booga

>mfw this shit is real
JUST

Guarantee you she lives in a big estate that's walled off and has a private security detail. Yet she calls for no walls and borders. Ironic.

Lead by example so. Fire your bodyguards, tear down the gates around your mansion and you leave you front door unlocked at night.

Kek, pleeeeaaase let her concert be bombed next

>People aren't questioning how she sky rocketed into fame after she gave up her gospel singing career and then made the song how she likes to kiss girls.
>She makes a song about someone (probably herself by the looks of it) being an alien, transforming into a human and then into a reptilian.
How many warning signs from God do you need?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
More than a little disturbing indeed

I agree with Katy.

We do need to learn to co-exist.

The elite want both islam and Judaism destroyed. Socially engineer the public to act out a crusade on islam, then those who remain will hit the jews hard when they are blamed for this and the impending global economic collapse. Both sides will not survive in the end.