Hate speech

Feed me some dankness. They need trolling.

Consequences will never be the same

>cUK

fake tweet

This is fake. Stop pushing it.

What a grass

A reminder that the police are the enemy.

It would be good form to fill any and all anti islamaphobia postings with fact filled articles and infographics displaying the rabid sandnigger terrorism and pedophilia, God save the Queen chaps.
It would be good form to troll any and all postings against islamaphobia with fact filled infographics about how sandniggers are terrorists and boy fucking pedos.
God save the queen.

It would be good form to troll any and all postings against islamaphobia with fact filled infographics about how sandniggers are terrorists and boy fucking pedos.
God save the queen.

This can't be real,
Since when was just posting stuff a crime? How would this even play out in court? Has anyone even been convicted of such a crime.

Ramadan Bombathon starts in a few days, will they break last years high score?

God damn sand niggers can go back to their litter box and find the prettiest goat in the herd, AND FUCK IT!

"The prophet Muhammed had sex with a child."

True and unemotional. See if they can twist it into hatepseech

They need a bullet to their child's brain for betraying their people. Not trolling.

fake and gay

It's real, it's the UK. Look at all the faggotry that has taken place there for years. They have a dune coon for the mayor of London.

I hate speech! Reeeeeeeeeee!

Will they catch the next muslim bomber?

Let me explain how the laws are written in the UK for people who do not understand.

In the UK we have this thing called "the law has to be seen to be done, not just done". What this means is the general public should know that the law is being enforced, criminals are being caught and people are going to prison.

What this actually means is our laws are purposely vague and poorly written. This basically allows the police to arrest people for really dumb shit, which is what you're seeing in most of these pictures.
The reason why (though no one will admit it) is that it's easier to arrest lots of people who've done nothing than it is to arrest a smaller number of actual, real criminals.
The police/government are basically bragging that they're arresting more and more criminals every year and making it look like they're doing a good job, when in reality most of these arrests and convictions are really minor shit no one cares about while actual criminals are free to go on committing crimes because the police are wasting so much time and money on stupid shit.

That is essentially the principal idea behind how laws in the UK are written. Make them vague so you can arrest lots of people and tell the public you're doing a really good job.

CASH ME OUTSIDE! HOW BOW DAH!

I live in America, where we have freedom of speech. Every single disgusting filthy mudslime needs to be exterminated as soon as possible.

>Come "catch" me

This is what happens when you have an overbearing nanny state, which has been ingrained into the culture of the United Cuckdom since the beginning of time

Can't catch a terrorist but can lock up some old scouser

I just went through their tweeter feed. There are a lot of niggers on there wanted for crimes.

the tweet is fake you retards.

It IS London.

I didn't realize that many niggers were there. I will cross London off the list of places I wish to visit one day. Paris was crossed off some time ago. You guys really need to retake your country m8. You used to rule most of the world for fuck sake.

I mean, if you're dumb enough to get caught, you deserve to get locked up.

#fuckyoufromamerica
#catchatoothbrushlimey
#binyourterroristsupport
#deusvult

It's not like there's much in the US that I would consider visiting to be fair phamalam. Least London has plenty of nice areas, it's quite patchy and compartmentalized. Plenty to see. All the "white" areas in the US are fucking boring.