If we encouraged the muslims to join us in a star trek style society

would they stop blowing themselves up? we'll have replicators in 5-10 years so they could make all the hijabs and falafel they want and since this would be a post scarcity society there won't be anymore war or poverty. would they exist peacefully then? they could even join us on our spaceships since we should have warp drive in 5-10 years as well

>he doesn't understand that free resources are the reason the terrorists are winning in the first place

r-strategists should be executed for the betterment of society.

They blow themselves up over a 1400 year old disagreement with who should succeed their prophet.

Ubu Borg dadi

I actually liked ENT better than DS9

This is retarded. Muslims must be genocided as a means to get to a utopian future.

Look at Muslim majority counties, even the rich ones. They still live like tribal niggers.

Star Trek society would be shit.

You only like it because you see replicators, space exploration and holodecks.

I think they were present in Star Trek as ship designers. That's why the (fuseless) consoles always exploded and warp core breaches took out ships.

>In a Mirror, Darkly
I swear someone got a fanfic mixed up with a script.

>replicators in 5-10 years
.>warp drive in 5-10 years

surprised no one else has called this out as bait. It's creative bait I'll give you that

well sure but i wouldn't want to see all the jizz in the holodecks after i turned the program off

They would probably be like Worf.

i really believe it. as long as visionaries like elon musk are guiding us, we'll be at that level of technology in no time

What did you study in college? What do you do for a living?

Empress Hoshi was a burner though.

i studied and work in a stem career

If that's true and this isn't bait (it's not, and it is), you should understand why those technologies are far on the horizon, if they're even possible.

Our strongest weapon is the allure of our entertainment and open culture.

they need to get a taste, get comfortable, and then the ideology of terrorists will become unpalatable.

(the only people that would fall for their tricks are the ones that already do, the lonely virgin males in the western world seeking a purpose)

the ideology needs to die naturally by the hands of its own people.

imagine showing a microwave oven to roman soldier, or the space shuttle to a pirate. i believe we are on the brink of a new era. i wouldn't be suprised if Cern is about to open up another universe, even if it is just a tiny doorway

They know how to make "Warp" travel possible already, just no way to do it without some tasty dark matter and that mini singularity they would make in front of the ship (to fold space/time) would act like an intergalactic shotgun, collecting particles and obliterate everything infront of the ship once we stopped.

3...2...1.."Hello! we are here on a mission of - oh wait everything's dead"

lol We'd be like space muslims

We can only hope. I want some amazingly weird shit to start going on before I die :C

Nuh uh, we have smartphones and computers have consistently gotten faster, and we also launch rockets into space, THEREFORE we will have replicators and warp drive in 5-10 years. Everything we can imagine is possible, as long as it's not God. We gon' zoom froo space, you'll see.

precisely my point. a star trek society would sour the words of muhammed like spoiled gak on an abandoned bird of prey

implying that wouldnt be awesome as fuck. an intergalactic FTL obliteration death machine. we can only hope.

this is why we need to throw money at Nasa. they have the imagination to innovate solutions to problems that are currently impossible. we need to go to Mars to inspire the masses, so we are ready to accept and aim for a startrek style future.

And how much time and work and learning had to occur between the Roman soldier and the microwave? I'll admit there could be huge, currently unthinkable breakthroughs ahead, but don't count on them.

If you're referring to the Alcubierre drive, it's consistent with the field equations, but that doesn't mean those solutions are physically meaningful. It requires negative energy density, for pete's sake.

But I think you're not talking about the Alcubierre drive and you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about. We don't know jack about dark matter, and certainly now enough to use it as warp fuel. And a singularity in front of your ship sure as shit wouldn't mean you're going anywhere.

Yeah bro technological advancement is linear, we'll just keep advancing and however far away I think my favorite fictional technologies are, that's how far away they really are. It's true cause Elon Musk

i agree. there are billions of vulcan females waiting to breed a hybrid race of super beings but they aint gonna impregnate themselves so we better get cookin

so now here is a Dilemma.

Does Europe have an Opportunity for the good of humanity to change their own culture, separating their identity from Ethnicity and Tieing it to a Culture of Progress. And instead of trying to shoo away the Muslims, be nice to them, assimilate them and let them go back to their homeland if they wish.

Operation Warf

we need to slow down and stop the wars so the refugees can return with clear memory of the West.

Every star trek after tng had token hot chicks and it pisses me off. T'Pol's roll was 'vulcan tits'. I'd like to watch space adventure without the urge to masturbate being forced on me. It's like reverse intergalactic rape.

Next week on Jihad in space. Mullah blerk blork tells us why spatulons are infidels that will feel the wrath of allah if they do not surrender their Jews and Armenians to us.

several thousand years but the pace has picked up over the last 120 years and may continue to, also negative mass has recently been created

>>replicators in 5-10 years
>>warp drive in 5-10 years

But Star Trek had warp 100 years before replicators.

Alahu Akborg

Apostasy is futile

Every Trek had token hot chicks. TNG had Troi and Yar, TOS had Uhura and Rand.

If you give them replicators while they're still muslims, they'll just replicate bombs.

Instead, we just need to replicate mormon missionaries and convert them to something else. Islam sorta requires that they kill people.

we could set the replicators to create pumpkin pie if a bomb is requested. also mormons would make great astronauts

Actually - replicate 10 atheist edge lords for every muslim. Whisper in their ear that the muslim believes in the flying spaghetti monster. They'll follow him around until he blows himself up with a nailbomb to end it while taking the edgelords with him.

You can kill the leftovers. All they'll have to fight back is a katana.

muslims are a great example in favor of the prime directive. Colonialism too.

None of those are tits-in-your-face hot like Dax, Seven of Nine, and T'Pol. Your examples are moderately hot at best, not purposely fap-inducing hot. And Dr. Crusher is way hotter than Troi, and still not fap-inducing for the most part.

I love the idea. You are a genius.