ITT redpilled games

ITT redpilled games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My animals always die.

git gud

Nami is best girl.

Fuck this is my childhood game. I always marry the tomboy chick or the blond one.

Civilization V.

red orchestra 2

>ywn have this
>you will always be a filthy neet

I agree. It shows the evilness of minorities and how letting you live would "change the narrative"

That game gave me a work ethic.

Barbie horse adventure
The Sims (first one only)
Battletoads
Max Payne

how is this redpilled

I always married the one from the chicken farm

Karen is best wife.

Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm

>Rapture has no roads
BTFO

She's a Tumblr-teir slut. Also, enjoy being autistic with her brother.

Beauitful, isn't it?

You played it wrong then cause HM was like the easiest game to tear through, earn a bunch of $$$ and slay some pussy to breed a white child

Although I liked back to nature more than wonderful life

probably craziest in the sack too

Name a game more redpilled than this. Hard mode: No Deus Ex
I have some idea but please explain.
(((redpilled)))

It teaches you that consistent hard work day after day pays off.

Karen is my waifu

HM64 is one of my all-time favorites. Only other one I've played is Save the Homeland. My wife has a few on DS.

I should probably play through them... need to catch up on Zelda games, too.

Karen seemed like fun but Potpouri or Maria would probably be the best irl wives

Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

>is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

I played a bit of Harvest Moon 64 when I was really little. I had the first two on Gameboy, though those were really buggy, limited, and were poorly translated. Friends of Mineral Town was the best. I've been playing Stardew Valley and while I like the extended farming options the townspeople themselves feel empty and hipsterish and I don't like the exaggerated pixel art style

if you don't play pic related over COD you don't belong on pol

Is Kirby's Dreamland redpilled?

>Communist dictator takes all the food and rations it out in small amounts.
>Kirby is the embodiment of the libertarian ideology in that he does what he wants, takes what he wants and will fuck up anyone who dares to stop him from enjoying freedom.

You niggas know whats up.
Best chef, hot mess, loves hike, and I get my hands on that vineyard.

(((nobles)))

Kirby, he says...
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

these are bait, right?

FPS games are the most redpilled

doom is also pretty red pill, doom guy is the embodiment of final form chad

forgot pic

IMO they were more fun when I had more time as a kid. Now that I'm older I cannot play them because they take so long to make progress.

I'd piss away a full 3-day weekend playing all day and not care at all. But mid-20s I can't justify spending my time like that anymore.

Still if you like vidya and wanna make the time I recommend HM64, BTN, AWL and maybe some of the GBA titles. I never played the DS version so idk about that one... STH was kinda shit because it always reset after one year and there was no postgame stuff.

Either way great series for kids to play and learn a little about life thru virtual reality

He'd fighting against the freemasons and maybe even monster kikes. Doom is the embodiment of redpilled. Although Romero is now a Nevertrump Cuck but Carmack is still badass as hell.

Minorities BTFO. This a whites-only game

did you even play it you huge homosexual or are you judging it just by the trailer?

>white people create paradise
>minorities destroy it all

What is this from?

Infinite is in a backwards way the creators probably didn't intend. They wanted to show you an old timey racist distopia would look like and how slavery is awful, but instead they showed a paradise city that got set on fire as soon as black people were in charge.

>written by a jew
>redpilled

I just started playing the first one tonight. This will be my first playthrough. Hopefully I don't have to drop it half way through.

>not marrying Celia
you're probably gay

You goys are forgetting one

>not raping Karen in her bedroom
clearly you didn't have the best cheat codes

Potpuri best girl(actually I've only ever played FoMT and never married any the girls but I wanted Popuri cause she was cutest, farming is boring)

Do you have a copy of battletoads?

Karen wasn't in AWL though.

If we're talking friends of mineral town though? I'm divided between Karen and Elli. Short haired chicks are hot.

It's a good game. Good at atmosphere and story

FE7 has some redpills

64 was the best one desu

Videogames are the J*w's favorite tool emasculate teen males. Fuck off to you bluepilled redditshit.

Yes
No