>HANNITY LIVE 10PM EST
STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=EQi1TfuBOBU
>5/23: HANNITY DOUBLES DOWN ON RADIO SHOW; 'I RETRACT NOTHING'
>SAYS TONIGHT'S TV MONOLOGUE WILL BE 'MOST IMPORTANT OF CAREER'
The Hill article: archive.is/LVick
>5/23: KIM STATEMENT IS LIVE
KIM.COM
>OFFERS TESTIMONY IN US; CONFIRMING SETH WAS "PANDA" CONTACT; WILL GO UNDER OATH FOR SAFE PASSAGE FROM SPECIAL COUNSEL MUELLER
Full statement i.4cdn.org/pol/1495574011023.png

INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=xvLMtZg5HAA

LAST THREAD PREVIOUS (#14) PREVIOUS (#13) PREVIOUS (#12) PREVIOUS (#11) PREVIOUS (#10) PREVIOUS (#9) PREVIOUS (#8) PREVIOUS (#7) PREVIOUS (#6) PREVIOUS (#5) PREVIOUS (#4) PREVIOUS (#3) PREVIOUS (#2) PREVIOUS (#1)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/867093272614899712
archive.is/lJKmH
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0
streamfare.com/cnn.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JrvR-ll0xPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for it's fucking nothing

Kim's announcement was literally nothing. Why is there a thread 16 or whatever we are up to? Is this one of these topics where autists keep making threads even though no new info or viable info is showing up, spam the same tweets and infographs that have been spammed for days, beg for bumps and call anyone that questions this a shill? Now watch as you prove me right and call me a shill.

Kim's statement was fucking dumb. I want evidence, chat logs or emails or anything, not some fat hacker kid from austrias bitch island yelling about pandas on his website to get more hits.

Kim Dotcom's not going on SH now just so you know, thanks to Seth Rich's family cockblocking him.

>When the lawyers tell you they're running out of ways to appeal your case but you don't want to go to get extradited to America and get sent to prison and you realize your best chance is to push a conspiracy theory about some dude's murder onto Sup Forums autists in the hopes they'll fan the flames enough that Trump offers to pardon you.

Dude knows he's fucked.

You guys trying to get
>inb4 landslide of truth
or something?

If he is lawyering up - and going through the proper channels, this is an actual happening.

Where is the money?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4516416/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-family-demand-answers-cops.html

Oh boy! I thought Seth's family was screaming and crying at how horribly they're being treated by all of this attention leveled towards an UNSOLVED FUCKING INVESTIGATION THAT HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN MISHANDLED???

COME ON GUYS SPAM THOSE IMAGES WE SAW 15 TIMES ALREADY THAT NO ONE IS LOOKING AT

Shillocaust soon.

He doesn't look happy.

Looking forward to Hannity in under 40 min! Supposed to be the biggest show of his career. I have high hopes, let's see if he delivers

Oh SHIIIIIIIII they're multiplying!

interesting

why the fuck would the US allow him safe travel though? if the FBI is covering up Seth Rich's case then they would never let some fat kid with "evidence" into the country

You goyim are wasting your time this happened so long ago there isn't going to be any evidence.

I'm not a shill, just did it for the (you)s. I'm lurking and trying to contribute when I can. Keep it up lads.

Lawsuits can last decades

Holy shit these threads are embarrassing.

>it's really gonna be something this time!!!!

Since this keeps coming up for those not in the US Hannity starts at 11PM ~1 and a half hours away.

>if he is lawyering up
the guy has an attorney on retainer. please. come harder

Don't need to be in the country to provide evidence

LIE LIE LIE LIE

look at the thread

Fair enough. (you)s are better than sheckles 110 times out of 100

Hannity comes on at 10 you mong.

>When there's no chance whatsoever of being extradited because you're up on CIVIL charges, but dumbfucks will still believe the disinfo someone paid two cents a post is willing to publish on a Hindustani Guitar Stringing forum.

Wrong, shill. Stop trying to mislead. Hannity is on at 10pm EST

Actual factual thought police.

yeah so why doesnt he just fucking give us already instead of holding it

I'm feeling kind of sick.
Maybe it's time I make an appointment with a doctor.

gets for kek magic to curse shills

>Police sources have indicated they believe Rich was killed in a botched robbery. However, the Dailymail.com has spoken to two private investigators working for the family on the case. Both said they believe the shooting was unrelated to a robbery.

>The Metropolitan Police Department has been notably tight-lipped on the case and has released very few details to the public since last July.

>The MPD declined to comment to Dailymail.com about whether they have any suspects or are following any current leads, whether the FBI assisted with computer forensics, or whether they could provide a physical description of the potential assailants. The police also declined to say whether their current assumption is that Rich was killed in a robbery attempt.

Nothing to see here, stop talking about it!

someone summarize this in a verbose manner. who is this person and what is this screenshot of? christ, explain yourselves and make a picture explaining or it'll never take off.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker

SPREAD THIS

VOTE TO GET SETH RICH MURDER INVESTIGATED

In your own words,
>kill yourself shill

It also isn't on until tomorrow, Sean skips Tuesdays, Whoopi fills in.
Look, I can do it too.
>Seriously though, watch Hannity, he's on in thirty.

>I want evidence, chat logs or emails or anything
He has to save that for the authorities. Seth's family want themselves and authorities to hear the evidence first, not anonymous autists like you.
Chances are he doesn't have any conclusive evidence anyway, even though his story is all true.

That is a nurse who was at the hospital the night Seth died. Some user got her password and is in her account now.

Updated SEIU user posts including tonight's with readable post image of what he/she shared (thanks last thread user for cap)

foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/
>Hes not on the website as a guest?
>Im all for seth rich to get justice, but cmon OP dont lie.
Unless ita a shill posting this, and then we get all upset cause it didnt happen.
>F U OP

Nurse is related to Jennifer Palmeiri at SEIU

twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/867093272614899712

Because things like this would be best served under Mueller Special Counsel or through a special prosecutor - or even a Senate/Congressional committee. You can't just dump this type of evidence (if true) out there and hope it gets the right people convicted of murder

Use your brain user - if any of what Kim has is true (and I believe Seth Rich was murdered) then you will need to have patience as this goes through the motions. I guarantee you Trump is aware

God I hope no one let's go of this.

Is EVERYBODY in this thread a shill? I need to know if I'm just wasting my time before I begin shitposting.

I can trade (You)s at the ShareBlue commissary for rations.

Hannity is going to announce he is the new White House Press Secretary and hence leaving fox. You heard it here first.

Thank you for sharing
Everyone should watch and share and promote based Tom Fitton, Larry Klayman (founder), Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch
Truly /ourguys/ doing largely thankless work but always on the look out for the good, decent, patriotic Americans

Much more to it. Pic related.

ATTENTION HANNITY STARTS IN A LITTLE LESS THAN TWO HOURS GO FIND A CNN STREAM NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

There's some straight up deep cover shills in TD right now. Like LONG histories of TD use. When you fight with them, they delete everything they were saying to you then your part of the convo gets dv'd 5 times to hide it.

Serious and hilarious shit going on right now.

>online petitions

> CIVIL charges
lulz
archive.is/lJKmH

>The US Government has been seeking to extradite Dotcom, Mathias Ortmann, Bram van der Kolk and Finn Batato to face trial on 13 counts, including allegations of conspiracy to commit racketeering; copyright infringement; money laundering and wire fraud since 2012.

That fat fuck is going to prison for 20 years because MPAA and RIAA got DOJ to do them a solid.

fucking explain god damn you

you seem to be sitting on something big, but 49/50ths of us cant understand what this is.

it's a SEIU nurse? is it jennifer palmieri? why would she use the same last name? is it her sister? what is this site you're looking this up on?

fucking explain

Poor user.
>Save it all, save yourself :^)

William Legate's emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

something something sleepy something something it's nothing something something

but for real I hope that's a big happening

This

HANNITY IN 30
Here's one stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0

>when everything you do is a bluff to avoid extradition to America, so you offer to go to America
>???
>profit

Checked

Tell me, what if any of those crimes happened within the United States?
Thought so.

see

>That is a nurse who was at the hospital the night Seth died.

they have the same last name, but not the same first name. if it was jennifer, why would she keep the same last name? seems more likely she's related? do we know jennifer has a sister?

Kill yourself shill

Report all rule violations

Mother of Cohen

>I'm totally not being threatened by the people that killed my brother

Hannity starts in 25 minutes but you know that and did it for the (you)s. So here you are.

it's too bad this meme died after 2 days

All Kiwis are Kimis today. Thanks a million!

Hello anons,
Expect the FOX livestream to get taken down right at the crucial moment. Not the TV channel, but the livestream since it is easily attack-able.
Keep a backup in another tab.
This is not a prediction.
See you guys on the flipside of nothing/something

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/appoint-special-prosecutor-investigate-murder-seth-rich-alleged-wikileaks-email-leaker
Don't bother with this. It has been proven by Robert David Steele that someone on the inside fucks with the numbers so it never hits its goal. With all the traitors in Trumps cabinet right now, this will never get that many sigs.

Hannity starts in a little over an hour use this stream

streamfare.com/cnn.html

kek'd - digits

NZ Court determined that copyright infringement wasn't an extraditable offence, so they changed their charge to fraud. It won't stand up in the next appeal.

I'd actually say it's about 50/50, and the shills are beginning to get bored of saying
>but snopes
and getting laughed at while repeating the same other 3 lines over and over lol, so it's kind of calmed down and the real autism can resume.

hannity:

10pm EST
9pm CST
8pm GMT
7pm PST

kys

For anyone else reading this: Hannity starts at 10PM EST

This better be a legit happening. His career is on the line.

That is such government horseshit. Constantly moving the goalposts to suit their agenda. Fuck that.

HA I wouldn't be surprised about that honestly.

SHILLS ARE TRYING TO CONFUSE DON'T LISTEN TO THEM GUYS!

Hannity on in a little over an hour. Grab any CNN stream here is one if you need:

streamfare.com/cnn.html

He's already fired, bro. His tweets spell it out.
This is his chance to go out with a bang.

I NEED A LINK

How many Democrats were part of Seth's Panda group? How many are now dead? Joe Montano? Nobody is talking about him. A fellow Bernie supporter, DNC staffer. dead within two weeks of Seth's murder. Dig people. My gut tells me this is a string of murders and blackmail. How many have died related to Clinton in 2015/2016. This year? Any sudden deaths?

Kimi racking up the prime dub.

This is hilarious watching Trump try to light the four elemental lighthouses, but seriously, we can't let him get his hands on the Golden Sun!

youtube.com/watch?v=JrvR-ll0xPI

It went from 1007 back to 975. Why isn't there any outcry?

streamfare.com/cnn.html

if

For other peopls that's;
20 fries
20 bings
20 pees
20 fags
from now.
don't use this link youtube fox news livestream

Is this what controlled opposition looks like? Seth Rich meme is fucking weak. Now this fat fuck conman is trying to exploit the whole thing.

To what? Kim.com? The statement is blocked in USA, you need a VPN

I gotta go to bed will you guys tell me what happened on Hannity in the morning? I won't have comfy sleeps otherwise

SEIUANON said that Jennifer Palimeri had Seth killed....her sister works at the hospital where Seth was taken....

Could the sister be the one that killed Seth while in the hospital??

You do when its about such a high profile case. Cross examination and shit.