Why I don't wear a cuckbelt anymore

I picked up a girl in my car for a first date. I knew she thought I was a beta the second she heard the click of my cuckbelt. She got up during the movie to use the washroom and never came back to her seat. Lads, it's time to start boycotting the cuckbelt.

Why do canadians consistently post the shittiest fucking threads on this board? Years ago it was the aussies that were known for their impeccably awful shitposts but lately the cuckolds of the north have really been giving those roos a run for their shitposting money

>Never wear cuckbelt
>Never pay for parking
>Always drink and drive
>Text and drive
>Run red lights
>Stop signs too
>Don't use cuck-signal

Who else /vehicularanarchist/ here?

FUCKING LEAF

>A fucking leaf telling you to kill yourself
How original.

Stop it.
You are just stupid.
and troll.

Because Australia never were truly shitposters, they just had banter you couldn't handle and so you called it shitposting to protect your feelings.

Canadians then saw this and decied they'd become shitposters, only they are ACTUALLY shitposting, rather than simply bringing the bants like the Aussies always have.

Why do I have a feeling that that girl is going to end up in an abusive relationship?

Leafs btfo

>cuckbelt.

You idiot. You stupid childish fool

>he drives the four wheeled jew
Get a motorbike you fucking woman
If you really don't care about safety its the most redpilled vehicle

Stop been a nigger.

>this is brazil in a nutshell
>there is law, but for the others

>Canadians

Someone theorized that because Canadian society is actually very repressed, like Victroian-lite, canucks on Sup Forums have a deep well of frustration to draw on that gives them supernatural shitposting powers.

im with you friend

mods do your job and delete this thread

>implying girls are walking out on you for wearing a seatbelt
someone's in denial

Spic got trips

Leafs on suicide watch

>first date to a movie
>thinks seat belt is responsible for her walking out

Cool story bro

>implying the same thing wouldn't happen if he called an Aussie general a cunt

Top kek, though.

She probably bailed because your hockey bag made your rusted out piece of shit car smell too bad to tolerate another ride in

Seems similar to how Midwesterners, particularly those in the upper Midwest and Plains, are incredibly passive aggressive.

Risking injury and death just to impress a woman?

You're a cuck either way, leafy boy.

same. no licence, no registration inspection or insurance on my civic , drive high 24/7

fuck the police

motorbikes are for faggots

I hope you hit a guardrail, bust it, overturn down a hill and into a river, get carried under a tunnel, then have your car stuck and a pack of wild wolves rush to eat your corpse.

Drive safe, asshole.
You want to kill people?

>get in car with young female apprentice but keep on my Jacket (you know the one)
>have to drive her around and show her few business related places since its her first day
>put seatbelt on in a smooth way
>notice she doesn't and look over to her and wait for a second
>she reaches for the seatbelt but pulls too hard so its stuck
>I interfere and help her because the seatbelt was twisted
>it clicks, I look her deep in the eyes and say "its for your own safety" while giving her a smug grin and she blushes
>I start the engine and pull out in reverse out of the parking lot while also opening windows and connecting my phone to the onboard system via bluetooth
>put on my Ray Ban™ sunglasses and the Drive OST starts pumping
>navigate through the busy city in a ease and take the panorama road
>2 blowjobs and 3 hours later we come back into the office

>Rip user
>He was not very intelligent

Based Britbong.

That flag is the only thing anyone needs to see to know that you're a betacuck. Don't you have a prime minister to suck off?

only a retard would wear one. What if you got in a wreck and the car catches fire? You die. Meanwhile if you don't wear one you could be ejected to safety.

t. Faggot that cant check his mirrors
Cagefags are worse than cyclists

get a classic car with hp faggot she will be beggin for belts. girl gets in my 69 stang. I heard your car is fast. me huh lets see. run it to 120 in 3rd gear on purpose. huh whats wrong . oh I am in 3rd gear hold on babe. her no no (eyes wider than teacups) omg.

I hope you die in a fiery car wreck you filthy degenerate

Based

Can you tell us about more things that didn't happen user?

KILL ALL NIGGER BABIES THE EARTH IS FLAT!!!

>Wow user, you're the coolest.
I think she probably didn't need the """cuckbelt""" to figure out how beta you admittedly are.

>I've never pulled a dead body out of a seatbelt

-firefighter

>cuckbelts are a plot by (((them))) to decrease the white birth statistics

The focus of Lesson 1 is Newton's first law of motion - sometimes referred to as the law of inertia. An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

I'd like to remind the retarded OP that men designed seatbelts, because we're bad ass, and LIKE traveling at high speeds. We like it so much, we designed devices to counter the sure death flying through the windshield and getting decapitated on a barbed wire fence likelihood when we turn our vehicles into twisted chunks of metal.

It's science mother fucker. Use it. I think only city boys talk like this. Yea if you only ever go 30 mph I guess you need not worry about it.