Jennifer Palmieri wiped her twitter. All 2016 tweets gone

Jennifer Palmieri wiped her twitter. All 2016 tweets gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jmpalmieri
truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Seth conrad rich&citystatezip=Washington, DC&rid=0x0
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824
archive.is/nN4db
archive.is/ZWDE9
tweetsave.com/jmpalmieri
web.archive.org/web/20160701000000*/twitter.com/jmpalmieri
medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q={})
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634)
kdindc.com)
zoominfo.com/p/Lisa-Kountoupes/1558739629)
nei.org/CorporateSite/media/filefolder/Conferences/NFSF/PartsList.pdf)
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000035177&year=2012)
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/lobbying-contracts/197357-bottom-line-)
soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=getFilingDetails&filingID=E1BF4232-5036-458A-9392-E6C7CD97E388&filingTypeID=51)
thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/top-lobbyists/302777-top-lobbyists-2016-hired-guns)
archive.fo/QBlit
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they archived anywhere?

Not that i know of. not sure.

SEiU user asked us to look into her tweetS (multiple) in july 2016.

That'll save her!

Who?

Someone archived her shit right?

A moloch worshipper at DNC who hates Catholics and ordered the hit on Seth Rich.

>Jennifer Palmieri wiped her twitter. All 2016 tweets gone.

don't these retards realize it only makes them look more suspicious and everything is archived anyways?

I literally just checked manually and at least up until October 2016 all her tweets are still up.

twitter.com/jmpalmieri

You don't say...

She became a cardiologist with no medical training.....hmmmm

Can we use this info Sup Forums

truepeoplesearch.com/results?name=Seth conrad rich&citystatezip=Washington, DC&rid=0x0

So this union also functions as a discreet hit squad?

A death in the street is suspicious... but people die in the hospital every day and nobody bats an eye.

Her medical training just isn't listed, retard. Most websites like that are lacking info.

t. Medical Insurance fag

mfw the walls are closing in on all these niggers

okay but is she a nurse practitioner or a cardiologist?

Reason to discourage dumb-shit vigilantism. I'm all for investigating Seth Rich, but holy fuck, why would you go to the suspect and start heckling them with whatever evidence you have? Do you really think they won't cover their tracks?

Just a general concern.

Hell yeah. So who's gonna be the one to go Comet Ping Pong on this bitch? Surely somebody lives nearby and has a gun.

How fucking convenient of the murderous bitch.

Haha! You're funny See I ayyyylmao

She most likely works with a Cardiologist so that they can perform the Caths while she sees patients in a clinic.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

The problem with that is megaupload didn't host/stream, it stored data, period. I'm not saying data couldn't be moved that way, in fact it would be perfect to upload what you need to (encrypted) then send someone a password (using PGP).

This gets more intersting everytime, they cover their tracks, harass witness and stage false flags.

NP's are in the critical care unit with the MD's from hospitals I've been in. They just can't be in charge.

They're heavily involved too, I should say.

She's spooked! We must be close. There's blood in the water

>why would you go to the suspect and start heckling them with whatever evidence you have?

usually people fuck up majorly when hit with this kind of pressure

watch the Anthony Weiner documentary, that guy falls apart under the pressure

bump

>Reason to discourage dumb-shit vigilantism. I'm all for investigating Seth Rich, but holy fuck, why would you go to the suspect and start heckling them with whatever evidence you have? Do you really think they won't cover their tracks?
They do this because the purpose of this thread is not to actually investigate, but rather to smear an innocent person by propagating a false meme of guilt to slide the ACTUAL treason of the Trump Cartel.

This thread is Russian GRU.

Does the Twitter API allow for mass downloading of a persons tweets, Shouldn't that be standard autism operating procedure for all these fucking DNC scum bags.

DNC shill here. Feels like your man Hannity is going soft. It can't be this easy to get away with it.

Olympic gold mental gymnastics

The levels user, How many levels are you on?

Ok TOT

It definitely looks like she tried to wipe them but used a shitty program that only deleted them from her timeline.

Still able to search: "from:jmpalmieri since:2016-01-01 until:2016-12-31"

No, they're old world evil. They can only think of the old ways of covering their tracks.

Fucking hell

Kek has spoken

He's kind of a dick

Look how no replies are showing on her old tweets. She is definitely trying something. Keep an eye on her account the next few days.
twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824

same with on mobile. nice catch OP.

archive shows replies
archive.is/nN4db

It's time we archive all online data from all DNC staffers while we investigate.

We will stand firm against the tyranny of lies that threatens to silence the just.

Time to find that email? Was there something we missed related to her?

>Seth liked pandas
>There fore the DNC killed him
You people are literally retarded

People with a clear conscience don't get paranoid and delete tweets.

These people are all retarded boomers who can't into technology. For fucks sake, Podesta had a generic password that was issued to him automatically and he NEVER CHANGED IT, and he used THE SAME PASSWORD FOR LITERALLY ALL HIS ACCOUNTS

For fucks sake, one user literally tried the password to log into Podesta's twitter, and it worked.

This is why Trump is so much smarter when it comes to tech. He just doesn't use it at all, because he knows it's way out of his league. He only uses twitter and shit. No emails for business. He has letter couriers send and deliver everything instead.

No I get that much

I was wondering if there was something Seth Rich
or Palmieri related email in the DNC leak that we overlooked.

>Jennifer Palmieri wiped her twitter

You mean, like with a cloth?

Didn't that guy in the Veritas guy say the union people will do anything or something to that effect?

>archive.is/nN4db
Bump

>archive.is/ZWDE9
Archive directly to her twitter

Lol faggot

YES

yeah. exactly.

I would've written it off as tinfoil a year ago, but they literally admitted it themselves. Although as a healthcare guy, it still blows my mind that there's even the possibility that there is a crew of doctors and nurses who apparently chose to fucking kill this guy, just because their union would give them a goddamn raise.

>archive website is run by liberals
>they delete all our hard work
Hope not

>5/15: Trump gives classified info to Russians
>5/16: Foxnews starts shilling this dumb story
>ever since: faggots spamming this board with this retard theory
melanime trump misses you faggots on infantychan, faggots

you have to go back

Doctors and nurses? What about the PAs, the CNAs, the med tech running the stat tests, the pharmacist grabbing the atropine?

whoa, the shills are really going all out!

(you)

Archive that shit before she does it right

Yes, Scott Foval I believe.

Youre talking about people that flit in circles that attend spirit dinners, worship moloch, and kill and fuck little children.
The hippocratic oath means nothing to them.
Let nothing surprise you

uhh guys

tweetsave.com/jmpalmieri

Jennifer Palmieri @jmpalmieri ∙ Nov 06
Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake.

well yeah if you ignore everything between panda and dnc murdering it looks pretty stupid, devil is in the details as they say. thanks for bumping though.

what if it was a raise or position of power, and setting up their children with cushy jobs for life...you dont think offering someone success for themselves and their family wouldn't cause someone to second guess moralities?

Honest questions anons, do you think Wikileaks is compromised? I just have a feeling it is.

DNC morality kek

Source on Jack Sava (medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-jack-sava-md/#q={})

This hospital is one mile from the crime scene!

SEIU connections to this hospital here

Attachment in this email shows Jack Sava and Lisa Kountoupes are partners on the MV DSCC 2015 guest list (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833)

The attachment of this email shows Lisa Koutoupes co-hosting at the fundraiser with the Podesta bros. (wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634)

Lisa Kountoupes happens to be "Named to the Hill’s Top Lobbyists 2016: Hired Guns Source on Koutoupes named top lobbyist---(kdindc.com)

Guess what?? She also lobbied for the Clintons!!!

More info on Kountoupes work in DC. SHE WORKED FOR DEPT OF ENERGY (zoominfo.com/p/Lisa-Kountoupes/1558739629)

She has URANIUM ONE CONNECTIONS!!!! (nei.org/CorporateSite/media/filefolder/Conferences/NFSF/PartsList.pdf)

Here is lobbying record(opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000035177&year=2012)

"Kountoupes Consulting has been hired by Uranium One Inc. to lobby on “issues related to uranium mining and the uranium market.” (thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/lobbying-contracts/197357-bottom-line-)

Here is their L2-Disclosure form (soprweb.senate.gov/index.cfm?event=getFilingDetails&filingID=E1BF4232-5036-458A-9392-E6C7CD97E388&filingTypeID=51)

ALSO SHE IS A CLINTON ADMIN VET!!!!! Source here!!!!!! (thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/top-lobbyists/302777-top-lobbyists-2016-hired-guns)

PALMERI TWEETS FROM BEFORE SETH RICH MURDER HAVE BEEN WIPED

twitter.com/jmpalmieri

well I mean, these are the same people who claimed Trump firing Comey was evidence of his guilt. So I would say; yes?

course this in turn puts Sup Forums in the awkward position of being on the other side of moral conundrum than we where last week...

use web archive

>...
everytime

What did we learn from project veritas?

No tweets before 15 July 2016

Exercise and eat healty it's not a meme.

>A moloch worshipper at DNC who hates Catholics and ordered the hit on Seth Rich.

Evidence?

Gee, I wonder why. Her whole life is sketchy, plus she's a woman. There's two really good reasons that have nothing to do with Steph Wretch. Seths family can't plead with us to stop looking for his invisible friend that was with him that we were friends with.

>don't these retards realize it only makes them look more suspicious and everything is archived anyways?

The old faggots who control us have no idea how the internet works.

Its why they are losing. They fucking left it too late to adapt and the youth now control the internet.

They thought the old world media still dominated when the truth is most millennials I know don't even own a tv and those who do only use them for Vidya consoles or DVDs.

Podesta? I thought he was Catholic

Have you seen Sup Forumss friend Steph? This is not a game. I know 3 people from this site that are dead or in jail.

I just checked her twitter and all of 2016 is still there
good joke though. you made me go all the way back to january to see what the fuck you were talking about

He's a satanist, this is common knowledge

I'm getting the sense Assange is wrestling with whether or not to disclose.

I just have this

archive.fo/QBlit

Seth Rich was is are his name

What are you on about, user?

found her fb she is friends with tony podesta

Check

also jack sava and someone with the last name luzzatto. Wasn't luzzatto a name in pizzagate?

>catholic

?

Friends, please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days - it's probably a fake.

nothing to see here g-guy

Check out @jmpalmieri's Tweet: twitter.com/jmpalmieri/status/795264366547533824?s=09

If you're gonna larp, at least do something interesting/entertaining. That post is just retarded.