Wikileaks email ties podesta bros to wife of doctor who oversaw Seth Rich

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

The attachment of the email shows Lisa Koutoupes at the fundraiser with the podesta bros. She is the wife of the doctor who oversaw Seth Rich at the hospital where he died. So Podesta is friends with the wife of the doctor who was present at Seth Rich's last moments. The guy who is most likely the leaker of the DNC emails. Perhaps the leaker Podesta wanted to make an example of. Crazy coincidence huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlpXI4N6aaym4N3GJ-YpbZnUx5Ts94y2f
archive.is/ZcXtU
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
instaud.io/XXW
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping. Justice for Seth.

bump

Amazing how one man can do so much even after death. The American spirit is strong, use it.

What gets me is the shills sliding these threads. Why anyone would defend something, so blatantly obvious.

Don't let it get to you. Don't expect all people to care about their surroundings. Most of them aren't even real. Just keep focus.

bump for justice. Excellent lead here.

BUMPING FOR SETH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

(((Podesta)))
((((Koutoupes))))
(((((Rich)))))

jews.

all of them

Also a Blue Dog (neoliberal) and health care industry lobbyist, motives to want to thwart a fair primary.
Nice catch.

Holy shit

John Podesta is Satan incarnate

Bump

His name was Seth PANDA Rich

Well, guys, Sup Forums is about to go down again, maybe even more of the net at large. No, I don't have inside knowledge but it's a pretty safe bet. This is probably the biggest find yet.

tweet this to Hannity

bump.

SO SO SLEEPY

GUYS ITS TIME FOR BED HAHAHAH DONT STAY UP FOR HANNITY JUST GO TO BED ITS NOTHING
shills will never come back from this

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634
Shill

checkout hannitys podcast!!

hes been slaying the MSM and deepstate hypocricy

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlpXI4N6aaym4N3GJ-YpbZnUx5Ts94y2f

archied
archive.is/ZcXtU

(((they))) have a lot of funds on their side.

THIS

Seth was a hero.

holy shit user my post was satire
you know the_donald has been back up for a week now right? its safe to go home.

It's because so many are just mindless robots void of morals

DC is a small place, ya know.

HANNITY IS LIVE NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=4HBRQFBKGr0

Goodnight guys I read all of the email and there is nothing there. Sorry to say guys but there is nothing there I read all of email. Goodnight guys I am truely sorry but we should all go to bed now. I am so tired, there is nothing I am truely sorry. Goodnight guys there is nothing I read the email. I am truely sorry

He sacrificed himself for something greater. He is a true martyr and his death must not be in vain.

>muh satire
Still a shill.

DC is a small town. It's also a psychopathically competitive town and jealous in its own way. This is a close link that doesn't require three bags of wool to tie together.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26634

im kind of tempted to call the number in the attached pdf file and mention the connection of l
koutoupes and seth just to scare them even more.
the more we frighten them the easier they are to slip up.
this has been proven with bauman. Hes loosing his shit on twitter and getting blasted for it.

Bump

All the nigger kikes lies are coming into the open.

>i'm tempted to tip the perps off
Don't. Let them hear it through the FBI first.

take this user

Whoaaaa

Can I have source on the doctor overseeing Rich and being the husband of that lady?

Also bump this shit to the top!

you gotta be fucking kidding me

wouldnt a list of staff/doctors who operated be public?

or atleast doctors who were on duty at 4:30-5:00 am? couldnt be that many

its not like we are asking for his private medical information

which would be the next step with a FOIA if we can confirm a relation aka a person of interest or conflict of interest in a open federal investigation

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

DNC "Clean up crew" did the deed.

DC Police(and others) set up the scene & perimeter.

The WH/Obama was involved due to the [Home Rule Act]

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Where is proof that Lisa Koutoupes's husband was the doctor who oversaw Seth Rich?

Find the paymentz

Bump for justice

Hannity has cucked out. He just said on air that he's going to stop discussing thr matter, thrn said he serves at the pleasure of fox news. So someone at fox has threatened him. Fox news also recanted and is no longer supporting the "conspiracy".

Either people are waiting for the DOJ to take action, or this is getting swept under the rug now.

"Talk about the moidered kids goy"
"We know ur daughta loves Ariana grande"

This is what i'm betting on as well. Fox had to pull the article and they got Spooked with all the Hannity tweets today. Someone informed him that he needs to drop the subject immediately. IRL slide attempt.

bump,

his hands are tied you stupid faggot, hes not going to stop investigating the matter, he basically said out of pressure from his liberal overlords and the seth rich family, he is stopping discussion of the story on the show until further developments happen

>"We know ur daughta loves Ariana grande"
He just said this on the news, shits confirmed, someone got to hannity.

bump for WL and SR

Delet this.

>vertigo

Alright fuckers

Spoke with brad bauman
Fucking recorder only recorded my side of converstation

asked about conflicting statements from him and family video

>>>stated that video of parents thaking individuals for not giving up.

>>>stated that video was for gofundme donators and not for citizen invetigtor. it meant that they did want people to give up hope in the case.

asked about why such a connected person was working for botched robbery murder victims family.

>>>said he is not very important within democratic circles. and stated that he was recommended by "friends of SR" to family and they accepted.

>>> stated that everyone keeps coming with theories but no one is coming forth with evidence.

I acknowleged that there were a lot of theories but we are connecting the dots.

told him
we will not for get him
we wil not forget him
and i promise you they will never see us coming

he laughed

He spoke very calmly and smothly
kind made my skin crawl.
audio file sucks but i will still archive
take a listen for yourself
but it's only my side of convo
instaud.io/XXW

Mrs Sava;

• ENGINEERING. Kountoupes Consulting has been hired by Uranium One Inc. to lobby on “issues related to uranium mining and the uranium market.” Uranium One is more than half-owned by Atomredmetzoloto of Moscow. Lisa Kountoupes, former policy adviser to the chairman of the Energy and Commerce Committee, and Shawn Whitman, a former chief of staff to Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.), are working on the account.

>50%

H/T thehill.c@m

holy damn,

Podesta is finished, they need to cut this off nice and neat, wrap it around Podesta's neck and set him on fire throw him off a building

It only record your side of the conversation?

I'm calling LARP

Bump
u
m
p

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. HOW FUCKING DEEP DOES THIS GO?

this board is dying anyways might as well go there

Hannity doesn't appear to be backing off.

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/867211447901851649

bump

how do we know he was the doctor? and how do we know he is her husband?

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

a muzzleloader? no.

bumpin

Jack Sava, MD, is director of the Gold Surgery team at MedStar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Sava's team manages a broad spectrum of urgent general surgical conditions (including problems of the intestine, gallbladder,
stomach, liver, and other abdominal organs) and staffs the MedStar trauma unit, a Level-1 trauma center.

Bump for justice

What if the russians DID kill him, for the clintons?

Holy shit.

FUCKEN KEK!

> It's unusual to use a doctor of someone you know.

It's literally nothing. Keep digging though.

What gets me is how many Russian agents are creating these threads.

mmm?

Did anybody copy down the post by the guy who said he worked in the hospital and he thought that the patient who turned out to be Seth Rich was going to make it, and was surprised when he died.

What kind of doctor has connections to Podesta anyway?

Through his dad, the dentist.