Why are liberals obsessed with white people? I'm sure other races voted for Trump

Why are liberals obsessed with white people? I'm sure other races voted for Trump..

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/ENlsl4IDe9A
youtube.com/watch?v=xcXSllSEs4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Privilege totem poll is the way they see the entire world and all of its issues. The evil of white men is 1st, but a white woman is only one privilege step away, and is therefore almost as evil.

I hate smug women

Whites have a sense of guilt and shame, and are manipulable.

it's blatant disrespect for what they see as a dangerous aggressor species

their new term for us is "wypipo"

Hope they keep alienating whites desu

We're the majority, we don't need to put up with their shit, without our support they're nothing.

>white women didn't vote a white woman in
How can you even spin that to be offensive, the fuck?

The smug girl voted for Trump :)

Because only us whites will actually give these lunatics any form of validation. In any other countries they would have been succumbing to poverty or been thrown in a jail.

Implying white liberals are more intelligent than dindos

Social Engineering & Demographic Replacement.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Liberals are almost all high-IQ whites, and only see other whites as a meaningful threat to their rule.

>white hispanic

I just want to beat some liberals up.

Slavery apparently comes with pay and dental benefits you cryptojew FAGGOT

>white
omg retard

They're afraid of us acting as a collective

This clown went on tucker carlson and basically just yelled "white supremist" for 7 minutes strait he is literally retarded

youtu.be/ENlsl4IDe9A

How do cucks like this get jobs? Dangerous people

i really like this one about the pretentious scammers afraid of being found out

its code. faggy le weed man came up with some white supremacist faggotry

you say you want white genocide but your white. you hope you can get brown people to agree with you. blacks fall for it 9/10 times. you get them to act retarded again blacks fall for it 9/10 times

then you have the justification for eradicating them in the most cowardly way. shit like contaminated grape soda and contaminated vaccines that white doctors are instructed to only give to brown people and you push for universal health care

this is all good and well but i dont think they are competent enough to do it. a east asian alliance is formed and the west pretends north korea is threatening south korea with B roll of old news stories despite japan defecting to prevent russians from having a excuse to be in the regions waters. the south east asian pacific islands did the same. kinda natural considering australia tried to start WW3 and got its shit pushed in

i mean for fucks sakes they tried to hide it with a replica city in indonesia for a bit but old vets noticed that you could drive from 1 side to the other without bridges. japans 4 main islands and a 5th lesser island. you will have to use bridges. also they got sick of american pedos chasing their femal minors around and decided they dont want to be friends with america

Being jealous that white women have accomplished more than you ever have
Kek stupid niggress. Your only role models are Beyonce and Michael Obama.

>McCarthy

kekekekekekeke

>tfw I can't into greentext
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Good to see you contributing to other threads anon5.

The wiser is to never trust a politician,

>Don't even look miserable
>SLAVERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The white women are all on their phones because they're virtue-signaling on social media.

>but muh based Hispanic Trump supporters

Hey bitch! You better wear that burka!

>Isn't wearing a hijab
Kek she's in trouble.

>Plz fuck my wife while I watch from the closet

woops looks like we foiled their plans

You can't hack a fucking electricity grid. Did a dumb nigger write this?

Cubans are the only ones remotely based

Yup. White supremacy is a misnomer. It's white difference.

Primarily in empathy and altruism. That is why white guilt works so well. White women are extremely motivated by guilt.

But it fails to work on other races like (((Jews))). Which is why the blatant hypocrisy. The inferior races only understand violence and opression.

What the fuck. I really hope that sick fucker got fired. I used to think it was a joke when people said liberalism is a mental disorder. It's a god damn understatement.

>on her own

>California school
>fired

He probably got a raise

ooh real tough guy liberal here

Pure psychopath

What an amazing father. Coldly traumatizing your children because your favorite president didn't win, instead of slowly easing the news into them.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcXSllSEs4I

Is this fucking real?

Post the comic with the landwhale as Supergirl.

>atheists in charge of having good political viewpoints
the breadpill is the last redpill

Judging by the hand drawn lettering I'd say it is.
t. comic artist.
I have no idea of the source unfortunately.

>converting lower class to more Democratic views
Saying they should die on a regular basis sure isn't gonna have that happen

you didn't build that

Reminds me of
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Makes me laugh, every time

this guy just basically called a bunch of black people slaves.

>Let them in
I can understand not being against refugees if you're a cuck and afraid of being racist but "YES PLEASE BRING POOR UNCULTURED PEOPLE INTO MY COUNTRY THE MORE THE MERRIER" baffles me

I wonder what's happened to him since that post

What kind of attention whore just posts their crying face on social media? I bet she faked it for more likes.

>I came, I saw, they cried.

>white women
>guilt

No, white women are pathogical egomaniacs that use virtue seeking to look better than people.

>facits

Whites are the only race capable of feeling guilt, this is also why many white people can't comprehend the fact that there are other people shamelessly conspiring against them so dishonestly
Such dishonesty and lack of guilt is unthinkable to be even possible for many white people

God white women are so stupid.

>niggers vote for obama because hes black and had gibsmedats
>try to make us feel bad

Lmfao, ive never felt more smug.

desu this isn't a big change from typical liberal policy.

LOL no

>i dont know what a janitor is

lol seriously

>voted for Obama because he's black
>we didn't vote for Trump just because he's white

YOU WHITE RASSIST!!

Typical liberal projection.

relevant

Wtf? Source

Nice.

End maternity leave.

you dont need to put the ((( ))) when you actually say Jews
the parentheses are used so you can imply something is influenced by the Jews. if you outright says Jews, there is no need for parentheses.
learn to racism better, you're embarrassing the rest of us

>learn to racism better, you're embarrassing the rest of us

The last time the democrats pandered to white working class was in the 90s

Fuck the "sisterhood"