Was the American Empire worth it?

Was the American Empire worth it?

We fight for peace.

Preserving freedom.

Protecting our people.

It's the right thing to do.

You mean IS the American Empire worth it?

Yes. I'd want it even in infinite recurrence.

God Bless America.

>Implying the situation today is a result ONLY of Teddy's actions.

Wow, nice argument you got going on there OP.

>Was it worth it?
Try being more specific when trying to start a conversation

No.

Kicking out the Spanish?

Yeah

The American Empire of the post-Cold war era is a far different construct than the American Empire of teddy.

Don't you talk shit about Theodore Roosevelt

He was the greatest president that the US ever had

what a shitlord

It's not finished yet, so don't know. . .

Who cares what Mexicans think.

You should.
Because now those are your countrymen :^)
>kill me now save me from the nothing I've become

I think the beaners care what Mexicans think, if you must know!

>The grandmother who had charge of them in their youth belonged to the ancient, noble Kolowrat family of Bohemia, and was married to a member of the Austrian princely House of Colloredo-Mannsfeld[5]
>when her pregnancy by the African American tenor Roland Hayes caused her to forfeit her palatial homes in Berlin and Prague, access to her four elder children, and her moral reputation in European society.[2]
>She tried to sustain her episodic relationship with Hayes after her divorce and his return to America, but declined his offer to legally adopt and raise their bi-racial daughter, who would become Igor and Grichka's mother.

They are dindus, their grandmother was a mudshark.

Theodore Roosevelt was bough off by the banking industry to run a third party campaign, splitting the republican vote with the bull moose part. That allowed woodrow wilson to win and he signed the federal reserve act giving the jews our money supply.

this

It cost us our race. no.

Source on Roosevelt being bought off by the banking industry

He would've won the Republican nomination if Taft didn't rig it. While it is bad that he allowed Wilson to become president by splitting the vote, it only proves how much he placed honor and integrity over politics.

I was going great until we hit the west coast. Afterwards it became globalism, the working man sold out, and resources were eaten away while the population grew like rabbits, consumed like consumers, and became easily swayed via propaganda that everything was going to live and grow forever.

America's ashes soon shall be lain
Whose loss is our eternal gain,
For while he exercised all his powers
Whatever he gained, the loss was ours.

>DUDE WAS IN THE CAVALRY LMAO
Teddy was a mouth piece for federalism and nothing more than a macho image

>implying we're done...
You're God damned right it was, is, and forever will be.

Define "IT."

>Pic sort of related.

>nothing more than a macho image
The macho image came from macho actions.
After Colombia didn't accept his offer for a piece of land in modern day Panama, he unapologetically funded a Panama revolution just so he could get that land.
He then used that land to start one of man's biggest construction projects of history, creating a water passage between the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans that the mere thought of drove European exploration of the Americas for centuries.

We've learned nothing and now we're repeating the same mistakes.

Fail

Colombia never recovered...

Prior to its' subversion in the 30s, yes. Afterwards, unequivocally no. The best course after wwii should have been a global holy crusade against communism, but that couldn't work at home because of you know who.

Absolutely! Look at all technology around you.

Now imagine that Eurasia is fully Commie from portugal to Japan.

We would have lost it all the more surely if we had stayed a few cramped states bounding the east coast, full of niggers, and surrounded by savage untamed Indians, so long as the Jews were allowed to do what Jews do.

Which they would have, as our Founding Fathers did not anticipate Jewish lawyers, and judges when they drafted the Constitution. No
I'm afraid the only thing that could have saved us would have been a first amendment that reads:
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, save when it is in relation to the Hebrew race and their infernal machinations.
One and done, Republic saved.

Pre-ww1 empire was amazing. It gave zero shits and fucked everyone up.

Post-ww2 is literally cancer.

Who cares?
Don't you have some cocaine to smuggle?

Should have stayed out of WW1 and the rest

good thing they gtfo, wouldnt want to be part of a shitty mismanaged bloated empire subservient to the kikes and their cultural whims

Damn this is just savage Jewery.

He still hasn't given source

>Protecting our people.
By sending thousands to die in foreign wars.
Or we could just sit in the Americas watching Europeans and Arabs slaughtering each other and selling them weapons for money.

Yes.

>Or we could just sit in the Americas watching Europeans and Arabs slaughtering each other and selling them weapons for money.
lol. You think America has no interests abroad?

You stupid or somethin'?

Sold their souls to the jews for 80 trillion in real debt and a cultural marxist degenerate mongoloid society

If you slaughter all the gibs me dats in your borders, we'll let you become a red state so we can have a sick spherical design to the stars.

Do the same in DC too. Kill all the Guatemalans in NoVA.

No Empire was ever worth it, no one has ever consulted the general populace on the merits of invading here or there they just did it.

Do you think that it is right that people fought and died for a country for several years in fact to sell people fucking heroin.

It was called the opium wars.

How can you be proud of that? Smack pushers rule your country.